All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I knew I ****** up when I actually drafted Myles Turner with the 45th pick in my points league. Internet spazzed out and now I’m left with a guy who’s barely rosterable
  3. Tough! I'm going to have to wait and see.. but I really like how PJ is playing.
  4. This is what is great about fake football. So the 30th ranked RB starter in fake football who was drafted in the second round in real life gets hurt. Now all of a sudden the guy taken in the 6th round in real life is going to outperform previous mentioned player and lead us all to fake football glory! it’s one thing if Cook gets hurt and you have Mattison. But this is nonsense.
  5. Grandal is a much more proven asset at a tougher position to fill. I would do the trade for sure. Im not sold Aquino is for real. Grandal should be top 5 C for the next 2-3 years at least. Until your league stops making you start one, then take the advantage while you can.
  6. Sanu might be a buy high. His value has obviously never been higher considering he was free last week, but potential is there for WR2 ROS which I don’t think you would need to pay in order to land him....
  7. Like the title says, should I bench Phillip Lindsay vs IND(tough run defense) for Corey Davis(juicy matchup)?
  8. This move is a huge head scratcher from the Pats.
  9. Especially due to Ty Johnson's unknown usage, and because Detroit can't run the ball, I'd say start your stud. Darnold had a few opportunities to score last week but tossed some incredibly stupid passes. While Baker can likely throw some stupid passes himself, I see the Browns scoring on NE - while still getting clobbered. Help with mine?
  10. I feel so much better since I clicked the drop button. He is a WR3 and nothing more.
  11. I'm having a really hard time pushing accept because most people think conner is a decent amount better than mack
  12. How does the DVOA stat work? I figured NE would be #1 for sure. Is Josh Norman back to his old self?
  13. Less than 0% chance that happens.
  14. This. Especially in 5x5. How can you put back a 24/40 guy when SB are so hard to come by in todays game? Im sure someone will come begging for one of your SB guys after about 1/3 of the season, much easier to trade than a guy like Bauer.
  15. Yeah. Shouldn’t be for long. 🤞. Love his game. As long as he don’t get injured. $$$
  16. Crazy that I might start Alex Erickson in my flex over Mixon. (It's been a rough year) My Draft: 1. OBJ 2. Mixon 3. Ertz 4. Diggs 5. Watson 6. Gordon
  17. I would. The upgrades at other positioning make the hit at RB worth it. And Jacobs is banged up right now and could possibly be worse than what the team is leading on.
  18. Vance vs the soon to be 0 - 16 Phins
  19. this guy really acts like (and maybe is) the best player on the court.
  20. Undrop Undrop! ugh think it is too late in my league.
  21. Nah keep Miles he's been getting way more carries/volume than Howard.
  1. Load more activity