All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He's had three consecutive postseasons of being exposed, including this year after the offseason he worked to get better to produce his MVP year. He's been a 0 for the Dodgers in the playoffs every year. Being exposed in the playoffs isn't a thing. The sample size is beyond meaningless. Both the Astros and Yankees batted under 200. I would seriously not put stock into a hitters fantasy value the following year after a hot or cold postseason. How many times was David Freese a great fantasy asset?
  3. Why do people worship this trash can Wentz? I just don’t get it.
  4. I have the Lord on all six of my teams this season. Always took him at fourth round to avoid being sniped. I predict a top 20 season with possibility of sneaking in top 15.
  5. I feel like I'm playing russian roulette between this guy and Tyler Boyd every week. Are consistent targets too much to ask for from a teams WR1.
  6. Hindsight is always 20/20 isn’t it? When your predictions reach 100 percent, then let’s talk. But as a Saints fan, I’m friggin ecstatic!
  7. I know, right? I called that out of bounds in real time lol.
  8. Yeah my risk tolerance was reached. Was choosing between him and Mikal. But now I need to punt FT% and 3ptm as I have Gobert, Capela and Bagley
  9. 11 targets for Tate Guy is ******** things up no doubt Sat Henry for Engram today....never again. This dude is only a top 5 TE when he is literally the only receiving threat.....when Sterling Shepherd comes back imagine it will only get worse. Dude will become your typical TD or bust tight end. Oh well
  10. If you have a player “out” this week and next week is his bye week, does his “out” status carry through his bye? Wondering for IR spot
  11. 10 Team H2H Points League (5th Overall Pick) Scoring (Points/1 pt., Rebounds/1.2 pts., Assists/1.5 pts., Steals/3 pts., Blocks/3 pts., Turnovers/-1 pt., DD/2 pts., TD/3 pts.) PG - Ben Simmons SG - D'Angelo Russell G - Terry Rozier SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo PF - Andre Drummond F - Clint Capela C - Julius Randle C - Thomas Bryant UTIL - Andrew Wiggins UTIL - Kelly Oubre Jr. BENCH - Brandon Ingram, Delon Wright, PJ Washington, Kevin Looney
  12. ESPN - FANTASY BASKETBALL *2019 Open Team List*! These teams are available out of my 20 Basketball leagues!! *** DRAFT DAYS CAN/WILL BE VOTED ON *** Any days/games missed, points can be added to week 1 scores.. Week 1 games for Category leagues will be placed on a bye week!! (Money league team openings, posted here only) Top 6 in playoffs, top 3 paid out! PLEASE PM YOUR TEAM/# REQUEST or Comment below.. before all openings become filled! Buy-In's are collected by 2 methods:1 - Directly to the league pot (each league has its own pot) Leaguesafe -2 - Paypal - VDeGooijer1@Gmail.com Each league has a Facebook Messenger chat setup for it.. Posted in the following format! League name, style, buy-in, rules, # of teams, Open team link! ** League - Reality is, only 1 Wins! (NBA) - $10-$25 buy-in - Keep 5 (min) - 7 (max) - Year 2! https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=68708415 8 open teams.. HOSTILE TAKEOVER.. Previous LM had 2 teams & prevented trades & weekly changed waiver wire order to try and benefit him. So, I recreated the league & want to do it right, with GOOD MEMBERS!!! Trying something new.. Money league - Pay to play Basketball league.. Top 6 make playoffs. Top 3 paid out. $25 buy-in for a FULL SLOT value of the winnings $15 buy-in for a 50% chance at the winnings $10 buy-in for a 33% chance at the winnings $0 buy-in for a 0% chance at the winnings You bid on the team you want.. $10, $15, $25 total amount of the pot gets added together and the total pot/winnings is split among the top 3 teams, according to the breakdown above. If you want to play.. buy-in and let's play! If you want to just try it out.. thats fine as well.
  13. I'm surprised they took Ekeler's TD away, it was super close. That entire game was chalk full of close calls, especially that last minute. Charger fans have to be beside themselves.
  14. If AJ Green is out for week 8, will his “out” status remain through his bye week in Yahoo Leagues? I’m stashing him in the IR spot right now. He was “questionable” for most of this week before being labeled “out”
  15. Buffalo in my yahoo got 16 points.
  16. Quite rash lol. I'm in a 12 reamer and considering chopping Gay for him
  17. Yeah, no way would Edmonds have run for 3 TD’s without the smoke screen. Lol. Come on man. That one DJ carry was brilliant.
  18. ESPN - FANTASY BASKETBALL *2019 Open Team List*! These teams are available out of my 20 Basketball leagues!! *** DRAFT DAYS CAN/WILL BE VOTED ON *** Any days/games missed, points can be added to week 1 scores.. Week 1 games for Category leagues will be placed on a bye week!! (Money league team openings, posted here only) Top 6 in playoffs, top 3 paid out! PLEASE PM YOUR TEAM/# REQUEST or Comment below.. before all openings become filled! Buy-In's are collected by 2 methods:1 - Directly to the league pot (each league has its own pot) Leaguesafe -2 - Paypal - VDeGooijer1@Gmail.com Each league has a Facebook Messenger chat setup for it.. Posted in the following format!League name, style, buy-in, rules, # of teams, Open team link! ** Team Style - Leagues - A Dream Team of Teams! REDRAFT! - $25 buy-in https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=499843 (3) openings in this league.. *3 round slow draft through the leagues Facebook group.. draft an entire NBA team each round, use the players from the 3 selected teams to construct your best lineup each day/week. Do you have what it takes? Lakers? Portland? Warriors? who could you draft? A potential 2nd league, FREE LEAGUE, if enough requests are there! EMAIL ME @ VDeGooijer1@gmail.com
  1. Load more activity