All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Been saying it since the draft. This guy is gonna steal some catches
  3. Sadly looking like this. Toss a dart to figure out who you’re getting each year. But he’s proving to be a massive fluctuation BABIP bat. His floor is very nice so you’ll rarely get burned. But it’s anybodies guess if he’s top 30 or top 3. Take a guess and don’t act like a genius if you’re right. Nobody knows.
  4. That's tough as Hunter has been very good and Paxton not so much. Paxton has been known to lack the mental makeup of a true top tier SP. He had enough issues in SEA, I don't see how being in the AL east is going to do someone like him any favors. He's probably going to get a bit better, but I still expect a bumpy ride often. If he does put it together though it could be a nice pay off and you do have the depth to take a shot if you decide. I might kick the tires on some other struggling SPs first like Snell or Corbin, maybe you could throw in a SP in with Hunter and see if those owners are willing to budge. HH
  5. Raisel is a loser. He’s been awful in recent save situations. This loser team rarely gets saves so he has to pitch some time. Comes in gets a** f*****. He’s a garbage a** reliever. Sadly he’ll probably get 10-12 more saves this season so we just have to sit here happily and take these punishments in stride.
  6. My thoughts on this is I agree with Morton not being all that far from deGrom to make this a slam dunk. I hate giving up Mondesi in any deal since his speed is really good and the injury isn’t supposed to be serious. I do like the OFs you’d be getting back but not enough to pull the trigger here. Yeah, Goldy is a disaster but I’d look for him to heat up and either ride that or trade him when his value is up, but overall, I’d stand pat. Also, I agree and grab Heaney as a stash. Good luck!
  7. I’d say yes and predict he misses significant time.
  8. I don't see his 30's going too well. Sell Sell Sell.
  9. How about Liam Hendricks. Solid tonight. Was able to work around an Ozuna double for the save. I’m glad I was able to snag this guy as a Hicks owner. But how long do people see Hendricks in the role? Could Treinen miss a good chunk of time?
  10. no I gave away my first 1.11 and my 2nd 2.11 for Ryan here is my team before (2 Rb 3 wr 1flex) Keenum, Bortles Barkley, Ingram, Lindsay, Thompson, Penny Julio, Edelman, Boyd, Gallup, Godwin Henry
  11. @WAS and @ATL will be a stiff test.
  12. It definitely wasn’t down today. He had an odd stretch where he had an 11-pitch inning (8 for strikes) but hung 3 sliders which all got punished for homers. It was fairly flukish. I’d focus more on his elite K/BB rate and elite K-rate.
  13. I'm looking to use him as soon as possible but then again I'm in a deep league (15 teams).
  14. 4th best offensive player on his team...and thats cuz tendi is having a bad year
  15. They can't move them for pitching. They stink. A week or two of "getting them going" -- if it would actually work (which it won't) -- isn't going to up their value in the least. And hitters have almost zero value even if good at the trade deadline. And there are plenty of much better bats teams want to move as well than these two mega-slumpers. Everyone wants pitching, not a batter let alone a bad batter. And yes it is as easy as sending Shaw down. So very true. There is zero market for either of them. This is their year with the Moose running loose as a FA next season. But Milwaukee never heard of "Seize the moment" and has decided to seize defeat from the jaws of victory instead by refusing to put their best line-up out on the field.
  16. can he realistically be a 20 hr guy? ive heard he isnt a big time stolen base threat
  17. For the time being yes. When Haniger gets back, I don't think so unless Mallex gets moved down in the lineup. The Mariners are a tough team to read, but I would ride Crawford for the near future and see what happens.
  18. Yes, Mariners have no reason to take him out of that spot as long as he's hitting. He's getting a shot to show he belongs in the top part of the lineup since they want him to be their SS for a while
  19. Everything seems to be the same, but he's giving up more dongs lately. Pitching is insane this year. Unless you have Verlander, Scherzer, or deGrom you take a mid to high 3 ERA and be happy with it
  20. I'd do it then look for a closer as one becomes available throughout the season. JBJ has heat up a bit, but is still a terrible hitter overall hitter and his hot streak won't likely last long. Avisail is a solid bat who should get going again as well as the TB offense in general. HH
  21. will he stay in the 2 hole you think?
  22. Kepler has been decent and in a good young MIN lineup, however I like what I've seen from Hunter personally. He's hit well since coming back from DL also which is a good sign. I'd probably go with Hunter, but they are close. HH
  23. Step in the right direction for Minter, but this is defiantly a product of the recent usage of others. As you said, 3 of 4 for Jackson, also 4 of 5 for Swarzak. He’s still firmly entrenched outside of top 2 for now.
  1. Load more activity