All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I see nothing wrong with this deal since both sides seem to be taking on some risk. I do like the side you would be getting a little bit more.
  3. A bit one-sided, but not worth a veto.
  4. In a 10 team league, I would go with Polanco, but it depends on your roster needs. Good luck!
  5. FB sat 93/94, so it's ticking up--albeit slightly...he can be good even if he doesn't get all the way back to 97/98...curve was sharp last night (2 whiffs and contrasts the harder stuff very well as it comes in at 80/81 with great 12-6 action), he really can thrive when he's mixing that in with consistency...he gave up some very loud contact last night, was lucky in that regard.
  6. Yeah. He's a start for me. Maybe in the summer time in Boston i might reconsider but it's going to be cold and damp. I always favor the pitcher in those conditions.
  7. Yeah this sounds like a smart move for you I would do it http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/750510-trade-for-degrom-points-league-whir/
  8. Sounds minor after doing some reading. But FFS are the Yankees sharing the Mets medical staff this year?
  9. "Latest" means most recent. This is from yesterday! RotoWire reporting he got scratched and will be in the bullpen after the extra innings last night.
  10. I would say definitely yes since there are still closers available. I think (and hope) Thor turns it around, but you are getting him cheap either way.
  11. I have 475 posts - they're clearly not all about Tebow. Go away.
  12. So hes hitting on the barrel more but not hitting it as hard. Thats odd.
  13. Calling 2nd year Baker the best QB OBJ's played with is a joke - I wish RW would source their additional comments. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Eli put up better numbers than Baker this year.
  14. Minor ankle tweak from running, but never left the game. Always said he was a Quad-A baserunner in his less than half a season of regular at-bats
  15. At least he’s going to hit more than Justin Turner, Nick Castellanos, Miggy, and Devers. Hmmm I see a flaw in your math. I think 15 is doable for this lad, but the great news here is it should come with a 300+ BA. sign me up.
  16. go Montas.. and I'm probably the only saying this but go Turnbull!!!
  17. all depends on league size and settings...and who your drop would be
  18. disagree for the reasons other people mentioned. K rate is outstanding. Not only is he 18, but he just turned 18. Midwest League as a barely legal. Rather impressive. Buy low if possible
  19. TUE, APR 23, 12:48 AMROTOWIRE.COM Frazier said after Monday's 4-3 win over the Angels in 14 innings that he sprained his left ankle during the contest, but he believes it's only a minor issue and nothing that will prevent him from playing Tuesday, Bryan Hoch of MLB.com reports. Spin: Frazier hurt the ankle while running the bases in the Yankees' marathon victory, but he was able to stay in the game and score the go-ahead run. While the Yankees would probably prefer to hold Frazier out if he's not 100 percent Tuesday, the team's ever-growing injured list makes it likely that the outfielder will get the green light to play if his sore ankle isn't too much of a hindrance during pregame workouts. Frazier's availability will likely be confirmed when the Yankees release their lineup in the hours leading up to Tuesday's 10:07 p.m. EDT opening pitch.
  1. Load more activity