All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I did the same. CP is probably better on per game basis but Iā€™m worried about his age/health. He was picked right behind Conley in my draft. Fox was picked a round earlier than Conley/CP and is overrated imo. Lowry was picked two rounds later and is underrated.
  3. His ceiling is that of Steph Curry. Ain't no time to think lol. Go and grab him.
  4. No, we're not going into week 17. I just wanted to put it in for the few people who do. I'm not going to trade him, I just wanted to point out how the ROS schedule looks like
  5. I might pass and hold into collins. I'm not a fan with CP3 atm.
  6. First of all I hope your league is not still going in week 17. So going to discount that last SF matchup. And sure Philly, SF, and Minnesota are going to be tough. Especially SF and Philly . But as long as Wilson is playing at this level you're still going to likely start Carson, and hope he is used more in the passing game in those matchups. And if you're concerned enough to not want to start Carson ROS, trade him to another gm for another RB with a more favorable schedule. But Carson is hard to trade,because you want to recoup low end RB1 value for him but not everyone sees him that way. Aka ppl who are apparently concerned about Penny or his ROS schedule lol.
  7. Nance and Mcgee are my 4th and 5th centers. Already got KAT, Drummond, Roco and Mikal so I really need points and threes at the end.
  8. i got satoransky and im thinking of dropping for this kid. He looks solid
  9. Hi, Just drafted with huge bet. Can you help me this is H2H standard 9 cat 12 players. I got snubbed by point guards early on. Which stats I am lacking and to improve? Pg: Kemba Walker, Derrick Rose, Markelle Fultz, Delon Wright Sg: Gordon Hayward, Terrence Ross, Kevin Huerter Sf: Jonathan Isaac, Miles Bridges Pf: Draymond Green, Anthony Davis šŸ˜„ Bam Adebayo, Thomas Bryant Thank you will help in return.
  10. He'll be a part of their rotation. Brad loves him. Great work ethic, smart player and good fit.
  11. I am interested. Huntsville Rockets for me. Thanks! mihai_caprini@yahoo.com
  12. With Dissly season ending injury, I picked up Knox as my set and forget TE. Hoping he blows up against the Dolphins
  13. I already said it in another thread, but look at his end of season schedule: week 13-17: MIA (#32), NYG (#28), WAS (#23), DAL (#7 but rivalry), NYG (#28)
  14. He got dropped, you can trade him now Bucs!
  15. This guy gonna play for the fantasy season at all? 0 updates
  16. Is anyone concerned with the ROS schedule: vs BAL #10 @ ATL #15 vs TB #3 @ SF #1 bye @ PHI #4 vs MIN #5 @LA #20 @ CAR #11 vs ARI #7 vs SF #1 That looks brutal.
  17. in deeper competitive leagues he is going in the 3rd round... for me, only concern is Wiggins and health.
  18. As the title says, should I give up my Montgomery and RoJo for his Keenan Allen in standard scoring? My current roster: RB: CMC RB: Mack WR: Godwin WR: Ridley Flex: Montgomery Bench: Mixon, RoJo, Mattison, Anderson, and Tyrell Williams Leave your link!
  19. I think he will get a role. They don't have many players that can actually score off the bench. Only exception seems to be Kanter.
  20. I drafted Conley over guys like Fox, CP3, and Lowry still on board. Not sure if I made the right choice but he seems like the safest consistent pick while Fox has the most upside I'm not sure he improves much on his 3's and ft.
  21. hoping of my guys go IR eligible so I can swoop this guy up for free.
  1. Load more activity