All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 12 team standard roto I give OF hoskins I get back 3b Justin Turner And Ss bogarets I need help in 3b but I have seager at SS should I make this trade
  3. And Gruden clearly has a plan for him. Should make him at least a decent RB, with upside.
  4. Fiance said that Tyreek Hill makes his 3 year old son put his arms out wide and punches him in his chest for doing wrong. WTF? That's unacceptable. I hope he doesn't play in the NFL again.
  5. I said in the offseason you didn't want to sell low on Springer in dynasty. He's having a beastly season thus far, still in his 20s for the remainder of this season. You should be able to get a better haul now than you did 3-4 months ago.
  6. Hoping he gets hyped to the 1.01 or 1.02 in rookie drafts -- will just push much better players down the board 😉
  7. Lol, meant pass blocker, he understands the assignments and does a good job at it which will allow him to get on the field faster.
  8. That guy is saying Toronto's Tuesday tickets going forward are $25 each minimum. They aren't. The are $10 and that is with any sort of rise in price of them having Vlad up now.
  9. https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/rays-wander-franco-dominating-the-midwest-league-already/ Baseball America article attesting to his absurdly amazing batting eye.
  10. Scouting report from the Department of Redundancy Department.
  11. I like Alvarez a good amount, but I kinda think the story might be Alvarez is kiling the minors and everyone forgot that Tucker is the stud all star prospect.
  12. Yeah there are some differences between the two. When Singleton was called up to AAA at a similar age as Alvarez his K rate jumped over 30% and the power didn't really come close to what Alvarez has shown this and last year. IMO a .275 avg 25 hr / 30 2b isn't crazy to expect with a slightly higher ceiling than that. Any prospect can burn you. I've got some shares in Alvarez and I'm fine waiting to see what happens. I lean towards this being the "everyone was talking about Tucker meanwhile Alvarez flew under the radar" story in the near future.
  13. Once again NOBODY here knows anything about what the outcome will be. I own him as well and I could he will get hurt again or he will come out blazing.We will all see shortly. Can only hope for good results . But asking how he will do is just crazy . Who the hell knows
  14. If Allen strings together some scoreless frames, does he get the job back? Now that Scioscia is gone, I don't expect the same closer carousel we've seen for the Angels, I expect them to try and stick with one guy. I tried researching how Ausmus handled closers in Detroit and in the years they didn't have a 30+ closer, it looks like once he made a change he stuck with it.
  15. Drafted by the raiders after Marshawn Lynch retired. Jacobs is a good pass catcher, tough runner and a good pass catcher so I expect him to carve out a good role with the raiders. He is one of those late round fantasy picks that could pay dividends after the depth chart shakes out some For Dynasty leagues he is worthy of a 1st round pick. He has a lot of Mark Ingram type skills.
  16. Devers is crazy young for someone in his 3rd year in the majors. I believe he is a long term player in MLB and probably for the Red Sox, but he is coming off a year considerably below expectations and this year isn't much better. His average and walk rate is up, but his power in considerably low. Martin Prado is having a better year than Devers right now. I don't think the point is that Chavis is coming for Devers job, I actually think he's a better fit at 2nd because Chavis doesn't have a good arm. I think it does show that they need Chavis bat upside in the lineup more than Holt, Pedroia, and Nunez because they aren't getting the production out of 3rd like they hopes (thus far). Maybe Chavis also fills in at times at 3rd. To be clear, Devers can turn it around, just that at the time of this post he's kind of a league averageish hitter, technically below. Thats not ideal for a 3rd basemen for a team like the Red Sox. It's not like Devers is some defensive wiz either, he's solid, but without an impact bat, he's basically Martin Prado.
  17. AJ Reed too. Could be. He could also be good.
  18. Today
  19. Nothing wrong with stockpiling 6 closers in April to see who sticks. But it is overkill in h2h. I think Swarzak is the drop.
  20. His upside is a .300 + hitter with 25-30 homer power, 40 + doubles, and more walks than strikeouts. Basically, a hall of fame caliber hitter.
  21. This all smells like Jon Singleton 2.0 I fell for this trap once already.
  22. Smith,Castillo,Boyd,Paddock and Glasnow seem to be the steals of the pitching pool so far.
  23. No, there's no real need to restrict his innings. Yankees are managing the innings as they've already skipped one of his starts. They planned to give him and the other starters an extra day of rest this week but it didn't work out. I don't think they'll really restrict him but they'll limit his workload when they can, which I'm not a huge fan of.
  1. Load more activity