All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Check out my post titled... Long running redraft league needs 1 Free league! 13th year h2h 10 team yahoo league needs a replacement manager. I should have replaced this guy to start the year but i decided to cut him a chance. But I cannot tolerate inactivity, so he needs to be replaced. Almost every league I play is keeper or dynasty, but this one is a redraft so we start fresh every year. If interested please leave your contact info and a brief fantasy background.Thanks!
  3. Oooh got it. If Levert is still your worst player Id be okay with adding/dropping all throughout the season as I’m assuming there are tons of good players on the wire. Add/drop according to your weekly category needs.
  4. Well PJ, Williams, and Graham were all on heaters and combined to go 18-25 from deep. That obviously won't be the norm and had something to do with Bridges being less involved tonight.
  5. your sarcasm is cute, but tonight was an awful game for him.. i somehow doubt he's guna shoot 30% from the field and 63% from the ft line ROS tho.
  6. If you dont have a clear drop i agree but if you do then do the move. I sropped dwyane dedmond and his dumb 3pt 6rebound booty so even if nunn sucks i can stream that spot.
  7. The are a ton of different stats in hockey, including blocked shots, Faceoffs wins, plus minus, shots on net, hits ect
  8. *sigh* and I benched him for Mike fricken Conley! I guess everyone else would have done the same.
  9. LOL. Don't be so offended I said he's fat and that the back of his upper arms looked weird. The former is a known fact and the latter is also true, although I was joking bc that doesn't matter at all. Are you really gonna deny either of those two things? BTW, he had some weird s--- around his eyes too, not sure if that's just how he is or if he had some type of eczema/allergy or what. Whatever it was, it didn't affect his performance.
  10. Yeah it’s a very shallow league joined last min. I actually have Levert but was curious if pj had better upside with 3s and ft%
  11. Really shocked he didnt accumulate more assist tonight.. 🤔
  12. Wasn't able to watch the game but encouraging minutes. All starters got 30+, so stats will come. Can't really do much except ride it out when team mates are hot. I feel like it'll be hot potato in Charlotte. I don't think Cody Zeller will get more shots than Bridges on most nights, I don't see Zeller being healthy enough to play 30 minutes a night
  13. Dude is literally melting before our eyes. Hopefully his teammates and co. tells him to lay off of them family size Hungry Man microwave dinners lol.
  14. I'm low on SG. I'm stuck with him My only other SG is Herro.
  15. Worth a look as long as he starts. I don't really see Craig overtaking him in the rotation, so there's that.
  16. 13th year h2h 10 team yahoo league needs a replacement manager. I should have replaced this guy to start the year but i decided to cut him a chance. But I cannot tolerate inactivity, so he needs to be replaced. Almost every league I play is keeper or dynasty, but this one is a redraft so we start fresh every year. If interested please leave your contact info and a brief fantasy background.Thanks! League Settings Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR+, IR+ Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK) Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO) Available Roster C Evgeny Kuznetsov Was - C - C Logan Couture SJ - C LW Taylor Hall NJ - LW LW Brayden Schenn StL - C,LW RW Nikita Kucherov TB - RW RW Vladimir Tarasenko StL - RW - D Rasmus Ristolainen Buf - D - D Drew Doughty LA - D D Oliver Ekman-Larsson Ari - D - D Jake Muzzin Tor - D Util Brock Boeser Van - RW Util Kyle Palmieri NJ - RW BN William Karlsson VGK - C BN Lawson Crouse Ari - LW BN Dustin Brown LA - RW BN Ryan Johansen Nsh - C BN Shea Theodore VGK - D G Frederik Andersen Tor - G G Pekka Rinne Nsh - G BN Corey Crawford Chi - G
  17. So fitting that the OP’s username is @BrickWalled
  18. He shot a tasty 43.7% from deep last season. On low volume, sure, but he seems to be one of their most reliable options there which suddenly makes him a high-volume candidate. Tempted to grab him but he absolutely needs heavy usage to be useful.
  19. He had a couple of games like tonight's a few times last season but then he'd go and put up 10 pts. He was really streaky that way.
  20. Stay put, keep an eye on Herndon.
  21. You guys are far too knee jerk. Look at his career and tell me that 6% FG is going to be his FG% for hte season. LOL are you serious? So you're going to sell low on him now? Very bad fantasy GMing if that's the case. He had an awful first game, but look at his shots taken. that tells me he's an important part of the offense. He probably single handedly made me lose the first week of my H2H, but I'm in it for the long haul, not just one game. jking about him losing the first week. i own KAT
  22. He’s been one of the best WRs at scoring TDs since coming into the league. The way you score TDs is by getting redzone targets so you believe one of 2 things: 1. He’s simply forgotten how to score TDs 2. Freddie Kitchen is so clueless, that even he refuses to use OBJ in the redzone, who coming into the season had scored 44 TDs in 56 games Landry has 8 redzone targets, Chubb and OBJ have 4, Damion Ratley and Demetrius Harris both have 3. You believe that come the end of the season Landry will have double the redzone targets and some no name players will put up comparable redzone targets for the Browns?
  23. Pretty shallow league if Levert is on the wire. I prefer Levert for his track record but Id stream and maximize weekly adds.
  24. I quit watching after the first half guys. This one is on me
  1. Load more activity