All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. yea i don't even pay attention to my catcher spot, who knew 🤣
  3. Hitters: George Valera, OF, CLE (SS): 1-5, HR, R, RBI, K Luis Garcia, SS, WAS (AA): 2-4 Julio Rodriguez, OF, SEA (A): 4-6, 2R, 2RBI, BB, K Luis Garcia, SS, PHI (A): 0-4, BB, 2K Wander Javier, SS, MIN (A): 0-1, K Triston Casas, 3B, BOS (A): 2-4, 2B, HR, 2RBI, K Brennen Davis, OF, CHC (A): 1-3, RBI, K Mark Vientos, SS, NYM (A): 0-4, 2K Miguel Amaya, C, CHC (A+): 1-4, R, K Kristian Robinson, OF, ARI (SS): 2-4, 2B, BB, 2K Antoni Flores, SS, BOS (SS): 0-4, BB, 3K Xavier Edwards, SS, SDP (A): 0-3, 2BB, 2K Tirso Ornelas, OF, SDP (A+): 1-4, K Pitchers: Jordan Holloway, SP, MIA (A+): 1IP, 0H, 0ER, 0BB, 0K Ian Anderson, SP, ATL (AA): 7IP, 3H, 1ER, 3BB, 7K Trevor Stephan, SP, NYY (AA): 4IP, 9H, 6ER, 0BB, 2K
  4. I’m not trying to be fair. And I’m not trying to guess the number of guys who will actually exceed 10 tds or 14 tds or whatever benchmark. I’m trying to set projections for comparison’s sake. I’ll adjust my rankings for other factors like injury risk for a couple specific guys after that. Otherwise I’m not in the business of guessing injuries so everything will be projected over 16 games.
  5. My staff: Corbin, Bieber, Lucchesi, ERod, Pivetta, Happ, Lynn, Gibson All pitching cats are very tight and up for grabs. I have no more starts and he has 2. Is it worth it to risk losing Lynn/Gibson/Happ to stream 2 pitchers to try and win the week? Or stay put and try to win ratios. Best streaming options are Perez, Sanchez, Lambert, Hudson.
  6. this could be good. Frambar pitched a few months and look good but that doesn't always mean he will be an ace. Chapman is what he is.
  7. I said this all through this thread since the start of the season. this is probably a big part of the problem. they won a world series now want to tinker with the lineup.
  8. pirates might want to make a move for this guy. I am sure trading Josh Bell and Vazquez would be a good "pirate" move.
  9. no. he is not and has not been all season. so many better options.
  10. Today
  11. Logan Gilbert with another phenomenal outing. He is the model of dominant consistency right now in the minors. There aren't a ton of pitching prospects I like more than him, he's severely under-ranked by just about everyone. 64 IP, 2.11 ERA, 0.95 WHIP, 88 K/13 BB between A and High A..
  12. His upside is in that kind of stratosphere. What are the odds that he gets there? I am not sure but they are better than they were a week ago. Another crazy comparison, given his body size, power and eye might be a Frank Thomas from the left side. That is special elite numbers though...
  13. well organized by the NBA to maximize ratings, rivalries and stories. they wait until after the warriors run is probably done and build another "super team" the NBA has more story writers than the WWE.
  14. I am not saying Bedrosian should be closer. I think he has settled in as a decent bullpen arm and sometimes opener. Just stating it would be great if Middleton pitched as well as Bedrosian has this year. Given his high WHIP numbers (majors and minors) and the fact that he's coming of Tommy John I am pretty reserved in my expectations of him doing well. He's a name to know though...
  15. Must start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 flex, 1 TE, K, DEF I think I screwed up by avoiding WR.... QB: Lamar Jackson Bench: Jimmy Garoppolo WR: Godwin, Kirk, Fuller Bench: Westbrook, Samuel, TreQuan Smith RB: Kamara, Connor, Damien Williams, Bench: David Montgomery, Malcolm Brown, Jaylen Samuels (Cuff), Brieda TE: Hunter Henry Bench: Herndon K: none DEF: Pats We have to start atleast 3 WR, and I think my draft went off the rails when Conner was somehow dropped all the way to the late 2nd, and then Damien was still on the board early/mid 3rd. I had to take them. I passed on Keenan Allen, Hilton, AJ Green. Also, I couldn't pass up on rookie David Montgomery when he was still on the board.
  16. Do you guys think that he's still worth holding onto at this point? Didn't really seem like much of a hot streak these past two weeks. Only asking because I need to make room on my roster as Judge is coming back from the DL and I will need an extra pitcher for the coming week in my H2H league. Thanks.
  17. Interested bspeth1314@yahoo.com
  18. As much as I appreciate you posting this, I also note it doesn't actually say anything.
  19. The top 5 things we might here today in this thread once Trevor Bauer takes the mound. 1 F/U Bauer you worthless pile of crap! 2. Bauer you suck! 3. Damn Bauer you possibly could be the worst pitcher in baseball! Even Kevin ( Gascan) Gausman thinks you suck. 4. Bauer talks like he is some kind of good pitcher. He is clearly not very good. 5. I hate you Bauer. I am rage dropping you Right now you useless waste of air.
  1. Load more activity