All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Stafford, Jimmy G, Cousins, and Flacco are prob the best on there right now. Jimmy G let me down twice, maybe Cousins but a reliable QB like Brady could be nice so I can save more auction wire $ instead of streaming each week and slowly depleting. Also just seems like Jacobs is just starting to turn it up and Bell has been weak and Ekeler is so much weaker with Gordon back.
  3. Just finished a 3-team trade, but I basically did: Gave up: Curtis Samuel + Buffalo D Received: Joe Mixon Standard scoring.
  4. They could slide Bridges to SF if Batum is dealt and let PJ play 4 or 5.
  5. Yea bruh Raiders play Packers this week I hope he logs a couple practices this week. He sat out Monday I don’t know bout today’s practice.
  6. Thanks for your post. I would do the deal for Mixon.
  7. Jesus Christ, I need some sleep. Does Jaire Alexander shadow? LOL
  8. Experienced gm....seeking a team if it's free
  9. kind of figured this would be someones answer lol
  10. Outside of 14-teamers or deeper, Desean should've been dropped weeks ago.
  11. No one cares about turnovers lol. Seriously. Or else Otto Porter Jr would be a backend 1st / early 2nd round player. Players with godly counting stats will turnover the ball.
  12. Definitely not a sf, but should be their PF. Charlotte going for youth, but at same time their FO also mentioned that they'd feel he would be spending a lot of time in the G-League. That was prior to the PreSeason, though.
  13. I say no but I have a hard time believing there is no better QB on the wire than Minshew. Can you list some of those options? Moving Kittle if you have Andrews is not the worst option but I really think he is the best TE in the game right now and think you can shoot higher Help?
  14. I'm not sure what Aaron Rodgers you've been watching but this is flat out wrong in the sense that Rodgers only has one fantasy relevant receiver and all of the others are just pecking for scraps. Yardage for top two receivers under Rodgers: 2008: 1,012 and 1,292 2009: 1,061 and 1,113 2010: 1,265 and 679 (two other receivers with 500+ yards) 2011: 1,263 and 949 2012: 954, 784 and 745 2013: 1,314 and 817 2014: 1,519 and 1,287 2015: 890 and 829 2016: 1,257 and 997 2017: Hurt for most of the year 2018: 1,386 and 636 So in other words 2010, 2013 and 2018 are the only years in his 11 year career as a starter where there has been a larger than normal discrepancy between his #1 and #2 receiver. He has usually had a player who is a WR1 in terms of fantasy production as well as a WR who is at worst a back end WR2/high end WR3. MVS and Allison are garbage. I don't know if Lazard is just another piece of trash but Rogers clearly wants him on the field which is worth something. He's worth a flier in deep leagues.
  15. Chark side by a lot. Rivers is no longer an above average fantasy QB and is reaching the point where he isn't an above average real life QB either. Giving him up for a low end WR2 type guy like Chark would be a steal
  16. I used to think "The Charge of the Light Brigade" was the most beautiful verse I'd ever read. But I honestly think this sentence is even better. Great route running... then he dropped the pass. Amazing.
  17. Hey guys, thanks for your interest! I‘m positively surprised by so many reactions. I‘ll take y‘all onto my list. Have a good one!
  18. The Pats have one of the worst o-line's in the league and JE and JW take up all the short passes...I still don't see how people can't see this!
  19. so the chiefs lost because of Damiens 2 touches, one of which was a touchdown? Uhh ok
  20. Punt builds are a lot of fun and make guys undervalued. Always should punt TO or more accurately just don't even worry about TO. It messes with all the other rankings as it prioritizes guys who do nothing. Good strategy most go for is the punt assist build where you will target KAT/Embiid/Antetokounmpo and pair with Vuc, Collins, Ayton and then get some 3's and steals guys later. If you end up with Harden/Jokic/Curry/Lillard you are better off punting FG% and pair with Irving/Paul/Butler; punting %'s might be best for you anyway if you are just trying to max out other categories. If you are punting %'s & TO's then target guys like doncic/westbrook/Simmons/Fox/DRuss
  21. Yes to the first. No to the second. Allen>Goff and he has a great schedule ROS. Edmonds is really talented and already getting a workload and passing game action to be a desperation FLEX when DJ plays. Not convinced the back is 100% healthy and Edmonds becomes a rock solid RB2 with potential for more if DJ were to go down. I would hold him
  22. With Darnold back in action I feel like there is finally promise for Bell. I've had him all season and have held on just waiting for his return. After NE next week, the jets have a nice run of some easier defenses. Could be a nice way to upgrade your RBs without huge loss.
  1. Load more activity