All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I would do it. I tried to pick him back up today and ended up losing out on waivers to another team. Too much upside to ignore.
  3. What's the consensus doing with this guy? Not sure he's worth a roster spot if hes gonna have these restricted starts all year ya?
  4. That's exactly how I feel. In H2H sometimes you just gotta add them and ride it out until they start to cool off. Doing this can help you win weeks early in the season while some of your draft picks are going through cold streaks.
  5. another dinger last night no chatter? seems like consensus is its just an early season hot streak
  6. He’s just sitting on the wire in one of my leagues and I’m tempted to pick up for the third time haha but he would be my first drop again. Just seems like a game at this point. in another league he’s also on waivers so I will pick him up since I need him a lot more in that league right now. Hope he goes on a tear.
  7. Which SP would you rather have at the back end of your rotation ROS? Kikuchi hasn't been bad but hasn't shown any signs to me of being a SP2-3 or maybe even SP4 in 12 team leagues. Can we trust Caleb Smiths success so far this season?
  8. I have to think the Brewers are trying to reset him with a few days off and some cage work. I still doubt his leash is this short, but backup plans have been had for a few weeks now.
  9. Any news on how this guys rehab is going? Its a shame hes not healthy and able to take advantage of the current opening(s?) in the Cleveland rotation right now.
  10. I wont draft my first TE until after my 1st QB. I usually take QB late. I am targeting Hooper this year. He finished 5th in our PPR league last year. I will probably back him up very late with whomever the Saints starting TE will be. I'm not paying up for talent but think Hooper will fall to me in most leagues. I dont think he will be some great sleeper but will be good enough in double digit rounds to field each week. When you dont expect much from a TE each week you'll never be disappointed.
  11. How confident are we in starting Soroka today? My ratios are real good so far this week, cant afford a bad outing! 😂
  12. Lol no Jesus again. Jesus that’s bad news. Fire up your Bicep Boy shares for sure now. Toast.
  13. He ended the season in AAA last year and was hurt this year while playing at AAA. I think I get where youre coming from but I dont think they would have started him anywhere else. If he hits, I'm guessing we see him in 2 weeks. If he starts slow and the other Reds outfielders start to hit, who knows, could be June.
  14. He’ll be sitting semi regularly now. Now that Vogelbach has emerged they were rotating a ton of guys but this guy is clearly the worst of the bunch. That embarrassment in CF last night will likely earn a trip to the doghouse. Maybe would be easier to play defense without a 5 pound chain around your neck flailing into your face as you run after balls. He’ll probably play 3-4 times a week still but don’t be shocked if the DNPs start rolling in more frequently.
  15. this dude is a little beast! wish I owned shares.
  16. Nope -- Arenado is a stud and I have him ranked a head of Max prior to the season. Max's stock has only gone down since the season began.
  17. I hope some of my competition feels so strong a few weeks into the season on players....not just Soto but on many other slow starters I see things like "useless", "droppable" "bums" "busts" way too much - it's just over the 1st 10% of the season....in fantasy football terms we are talking less than 1 game....baseball is a marathon....some players start fast...some hate the cold or need a few weeks to get in a groove....patience is essential but if owners feel Soto is useless Ill be there to scoop him up off a rage drop or with a low ball offer to steal him.....I think soto will be just fine when all is said and done...he's a baby in his career....no shock he's a little slow out of the gate and who knows he may have a dip from last yrs break out...but Im very confident he will be a contributing player throughout the year.
  18. Can't believe I am saying this, but I would pass on this. While you could use another SP, Max hasn't been quite as sharp as last year & he is also banged up. Can't fault you for accepting the trade, but just make sure Max is completely healthy after his side session today. Don't want to trade & then find out he is out for significant time.
  19. Not saying you are wrong but how do you arrive at this number? CBS is showing him on pace for 356 ABs this season. I see him at 44 ABs over 21 games for the Twins and my math (162/21 x 44 = 339) puts that at 339 ABs.
  20. Excellent start to season at Lansing in the midwest league: through 15 games-1 HR, 13.6% BB rate, 19.7% K rate. .368 AVG. I'm sold on this guy. Think he is a top 50 prospect talent but may not be ranked there for a bit on lists so still opportunity to buy in dynasty leagues.
  21. Up to 51st in my y! h2h cats league so I took the flyer. Statcast doesnt love his contact but ride the hot hand.
  22. You may be able to trade McMahon or Winker for another decent SP, if you want to add to your rotation. The down side is, even the studs like DeGrom, Max, & Sale are struggling. With your staff though, I think I would wait it out. They all can't be this bad all season, can they?? Good luck!!
  23. This might just be me being nitpicky, but I've never really considered him a JAG; when I think of a JAG I think of the perennial two WAR players that you use to fill out your roster. He never quite reached the level many thought he could, but he's still a career .266/.357/.472 hitter. I do think he should get to 30 again this year, remember he was hurt or playing hurt for a decent portion of last season. Still early but he already has seven home runs.
  24. That's a tough one. Given the categories I don't think I'd do it. Scherzer is an ace but I don't think he's enough for the every day bat that Arenado brings.
  25. I think that's a tough thing to do for a lot of fantasy managers. When players don't live up to their hype people sometimes devalue them more than they deserve. It sucks hes not the first round guy we hoped but at this 40+ ADP this year I'm not than happy with his floor/ceiling combo. I made a similar argument with Archer this year too (although a bit less confidently). No he's not an ace which sucks but a low 4 ERA with high 3 potential and a good shot at 200+ IP and K could be solid value at 120+.
  1. Load more activity