All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This week screams Pettis breakout to me. Should have a good day vs a soft D. Came close to scoring a few times last week too.
  3. Sit Gurley and start Lindsay. Never sit Zeke, especially with a banged up cooper. Help with mine?
  4. We need one more GM to fill up the league, step right up if you are ready for a challenge!
  5. Knox for sure. Attack the Dolphins! For real, just go with Knox and don't think twice.
  6. I think I would go Fant. Goedert will be a toss up bc you have to hope they target him on a couple of good plays as opposed to Ertz. Knox is the same. Fant sounds like the safe play here. help with mine? http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/770828-melvin-gordon-for-ertz-whir/
  7. That's because they'll really give him away for free in a week.
  8. Tough call. I say no, start Zeke & Gurley. You play Zeke every week for sure. If you want to, sit Gurley and go with Lindsey.
  9. I love that appeal in most cases and have chased will continue to chase... just walton doesn't do it for me... and drake seems to have the ability but definitely not the backing which I do not understand...
  10. Cant agree enough! I was skeptical drafting him in my later rounds, but I think I'll keep him for now to see if he can continue that momentum going forward during regular season. I wouldnt be surprised to see AD sit for games.
  11. Another vote for Crowder. Gordon if you want to be a little more Risky.
  12. My current TE options are Herndon and OJ Howard. Gonna have to stream this week
  13. Oof. Is Gerald Everett available? Great match up against ATL. If not, It's definitely between Goedert and Fant. Fant has the better match up but Goed has the volume. I would lean towards Goedert since volume kills in Fantasy. Thanks for mine, good luck.
  14. Melvin not going to make up for loss of Chubb. Stay put. You're good at WR. Tyreek would be great, but not worth the loss of Chubb.
  15. Is it legit that I would start Phil Lindsay vs KC tonite and have to sit either Gurley or Zeke Sunday? I know Gurley is banged up and is 50/50 this week and Zeke plays philly tough run d No PPR what say u guys?
  16. Try Brissett and Sanders over Goff and Sanders. Goff has a much higher ceiling long-term than Jacoby. Thanks for mine.
  17. I’d probably go Fant, tough call though
  18. Just for some context of where I think his value is in comparison in a 12 team ppr league.
  19. Who is your starting TE without Kelce? I can't see sig, but I saw stay put. Allen has a great schedule coming up and I think just as good upside as Wilson. Jacobs too. And if it's keeper, Jacobs could be a solid keeper. It is worth it, but I say stay put with the upside + it could pay off now too.
  20. It comes down to Melvin for me honestly; if you think he comes back to form in the coming weeks than for sure it’s a good deal, if he ***** the bed you could be in trouble at RB. I think he’s gonna get going so I’d probably do it
  21. No. You are allready covered on Wr. If you sell chubb You pay to much.
  1. Load more activity