All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Also no one has mentioned the great schedule he has. Rams, saints twice, colts, 49ers who will score. Rest of the teams are weak defenses. I only fear the jags. 4 stud receiving options, bad def, arians, im in.
  3. I’m hoping just little extra rest. No one else pulled though.
  4. I would like to take over the redskins team if available, I've played fantasy football for over eight years, my only condition would be that i could change the team name to the seahawks. If so, my email is jreyesbjays7@gmail.com
  5. Just as we have seen with Motown Magic, ". . . you will become a true believer, Dr. Jones/Ryansm11."
  6. really hope the pen hangs on here...
  7. He's already inched onto the bottom of my RB list. And could climb a bit as time goes on.
  8. Lux has hit another homer tonight, that's 4 games in a row. He's now hitting over .500 in 14 AAA games. Albeit a small sample, that is still absurd how quickly he has adjusted.
  9. Lower in the Order=Less R/RBI. Not demotion. We are in the middle of a HR record breaking season. He was a great WW pick up for those who nabbed him. They got great value with 16 HRs in a 2 month window. That would be tied for 10th in HRs in that time frame with a .249 BA...but most of that surplus value comes from his very first 2 weeks. Which is the problem...because since the start of June(Which represents 75% of his games played thus far) He has hit 9 HRs. Which sounds solid, until you realize that its only tied for 32nd in that time frame and 81 players have hit at least 7 HRs(over 15-16 of them being 3B). Most of which come with a better BA or some SBs. I get if you gambling on another hot streak and maybe there is a mini one somewhere. I'm not entirely optimistic about it. I'm not the one saying drop him, but you are likely going to put with rather JAG like production ROS at best. At least JAG for this specific juiced season.
  10. I just have to see him finish this strong before I put him that high. he’s a monster though, every time I expect him to slow down he crushes another. Edit, yeah he’s lookin like a top 10 pick lol.
  11. He reminds me a lot of Khris Davis. Don't count on .270, or even .250. But he can hit and hit for power. Going to be pretty streaky and probably very frustrating to own at times, but I think he is a 30+ HR bat as a full time player.
  12. Did Ketel leave the game just due to blow out? No injury plz.
  13. Which is why I think Sanders becomes the man sooner or later this year.
  14. He's on pace to finish as a top 6-8 player after having a power-slump the entire month of April. He will be only 22 years old for, I believe, the entire season. This pace continues, I can only think of five or six players that at this point I'd clearly put above him.
  15. Clevinger has 23 swing and miss strikes. 12K's 2-1 Indians
  16. Good to see douggy Pederson and I are on the same page. Howard had 2500 yards rushing in his first 2 years, then a new regime comes in and bones him. Nagy doesn’t like that style of back, wish I saw that coming before I drafted him last year. It’s a shame too, bc howard finally had a decent supporting cast. (Injured Kevin white on the bench was his wr1 in past years)
  17. Or because he is of the Bill Belichick school (philosophically anyway), and aims to start the season with all backs and see who's hot for some period of time. Pederson is a modern coach who knows what he's doing.
  18. Make sure to include his full name, that helps 1) for other people to find him and 2) the automated index script to find him.
  19. That's because he hasn't had a back worthy of being a bell cow, to put it mildly. I think by year's end and perhaps quite a bit sooner it will be Sanders' show with Howard a 1b at best.
  20. He said, and I quote, “if he wasn’t dropping the ball” and then someone fact checked that he caught 10/11 targets. That’s not bad at all. Everyone knew he’s not quick/ twitchy. Nagy didn’t know how to use Howard, he’s a good 2 down back. But, he can’t just run up the guy every time. Give him carries outside the tackles too. Watching him run up the middle on 90% of carries was insane
  21. Not a bad call, but so far Pederson has pretty much stuck to RBBC.
  1. Load more activity