All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The new NBA trend is small ball. So my guess most of the time Lakers go small both McGee and D12 will be limited in min. I can't see McGee getting more than 20 min. a night unless D12 get hurt. He is only great for owner in need of BLKS.
  3. From the other thread, more relevant here: Dwight got more minutes than I expected and did absolutely nothing with them. He has lost hops and lateral movement. He has stone hands and can't catch lob passes because of his diminished leaping ability. I would not be surprised if he gets less minutes next game. But at least he is splitting minutes at C, so that is something positive for him.
  4. Hear me out. In hockey there is such a thing, I don’t really do fantasy hockey but I get the idea. You draft players in the playoff rounds only. Can’t be a huge league. You have 10 teams to choose from😞 Sure some teams will get eliminated and therefore some players then unavailable. You account for that. Do you draft Yelich even though the Brewers aren’t so good? The problem is that everything would be done by hand and spreadsheet like 30 years ago. I doubt Yahoo would implement this or there’s any software for it. just a crazy idea.🤔 but I’m wondering if some fantasy could be done in October by die hard fans like us😄
  5. Trying to trade evans and Edmonds for L bell, good offer? Team is in my signature. Thanks WHIR
  6. Dwight got more minutes than I expected and did absolutely nothing with them. He has lost hops and lateral movement. He has stone hands and can't catch lob passes because of his diminished leaping ability. I would not be surprised if he gets less minutes next game. But at least he is splitting minutes at C, so that is something positive for him. Not sure if Portis is your answer, but at least Portis has a chance to improve. If it were me, I'd try Portis and if there's nothing there, you stream the spot.
  7. I think you hit the nail right on the head with McGee and Dho splitting time and both have similar role and contributions. It will be hard to trust them on any rotation, other than streaming. Today NBA is making both those “true” Centers worth not as much consider they do not contribute to 3s. Especially on the LAL team that will probably deploy Davis and LBJ as 4/5 position against smaller lineups which are most teams’ lineups. AD and LBJ are elite defenders that will probably take the Rebs and blks away from McGee/Dho. So, imo, today’s stat line is probably and most likely be the norm for both those guys. There will be nights against weaker lineups, that they will have good game. But not tonight against an elite defensive team like LAC.
  8. his whole family was there so he was probably trying to impress them
  9. Where did you hear that he is overweight and injured?
  10. I haven’t watched the Chargers a whole lot lately, how are they using Ekeler? Is he lining up as a WR a lot or is he mainly in the backfield? Are him and Gordon on the field at the same time a lot? Would be great to know.
  11. Well Kawhi is one of the best defenders in the NBA so that was clearly a factor.
  12. 16 team league I would expect most if not all backups are taken. Its week 8 blow your FAAB on him and hope for the best.
  13. Fist bump because I accepted it hours ago... on a plane and bored
  14. What Bump?? Hurry up and accept before he sobers up
  15. With Sanders being traded to the 49ers, who would you rather start?
  16. No chance. Your team is finally good with Hill, Barkley, Hunter and Gordon back and now you want to get rid of your best player?? You had some real bad luck to start but you are over that and look in good position to make a run.
  17. Hah, I got AD with the 4th pick and I’m still not sure I want to watch any Lakers games just so I’m not punishing myself every time I see AD pick himself off the floor.
  18. Dwight get utilized? Just curious to see of that's his ceiling pretty much? I'm tempted to just drop for Bobby Portis
  19. You have RB's. Don't know why you would want to weaken your WR's for another RB.
  20. solid line tonight but percentages meh. makes three more fts and it's great tho.
  21. Missed the shots he hit all pre-season today...hate that Gentry kept a short lease and cut his minutes short though. Gonna be tough not making moves early in the season but I might have to give him a little more time
  22. those 3-4 min spurts when he gets to go against other teams 2nd unit with no lbj are going to be glorious.
  23. I'd rather trade Samuel than Boyd and agree with Dr. Whom that the 1st and 2nd pick with Hollywood and Samuel would still be in your favor.
  1. Load more activity