All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In a points league, which side do you prefer? A: Bregman/D.Gordon B: Moncada/Bryant
  3. Drop Devers and/or Ketel Marte for any of these batters? DeJong, Gordon, Semien, Tim Anderson, Wong, Pederson, Adam Jones, Christian Walker,McNeil, Polanco, Hunter Dozier, Lowe also available McMahon Kingery Frazier
  4. The Phillies are 1-15 with RISP and have left 18 men on base tonight.
  5. Dropped for Jay Bruce. Now I get way more HR and more steaks too. I’ll sacrifice a little avg. lol seriously just a little.In my other family and friends league another owner dropped him for Bruce also.
  6. Id probably accept. Beckham - Mayfield connection could be good for awhile. Im not sure whats going to happen with big ben the next few years
  7. 8 IP, 2 hits, zero walks, 5K's... (Suarez HR and a Puig excuse me single) 87 pitches in 8 IP is a fine night!
  8. i mean hes only 29. is it possible he made an adjustment or 2 andhe can put together another 2012 year? 25 ish homers and 20 sb with a 270 avg? @taobball i summon you. i know youre a cubs fan, have you watched him at all?
  9. Franmil with some ugly at bats tonight.
  10. I saw Toussant pitch last weekend and he looked unhittable. I do like both, but I’d have to go with the pitcher on the better team here. But I can see logic in going for either really. Good luck! Help with mine?
  11. Thanks for helping me. I think it’s fine. German’s FIP and xFIP don’t look good and Bauer’s is a WW player. Abreu is the best player in the deal.
  12. I figure it’s nearly impossible to figure out the revolving door of closers. At this point I would go with the better player at the time in this case. I’d go with Diaz. Good luck. Help with mine?
  13. Wind was also wild. Blowing in to boot, I believe.
  14. I was not aware of that. Seems bad. My participation on this thread is not so much to get people to snatch up Hyde, but rather to avoid Williams. I feel like an overlooked part of winning at fantasy football is avoiding total failure in the first few rounds. Last year I was warning everywhere I could that people should stay away from Alex Collins because picking him in rd 2 or rd 3 could ruin your season. And I believe the Alex Collins type season-ruiner might be Damien Williams. I think people are seeing the potential that he was a Hunt-type season and becomes an awesome pick. But let's say he does produce a pretty good season. Right now on FF Calc he's going right ahead of Mike Evans. Assuming neither gets injured, which player is less likely to kill your team by not getting touches? For me, it's an easy choice. In that same area of the ADP, you see Kelce, AB, Evans, Mahomes, Theilen, Ertz, and Hilton. Clearly, Williams inclusion in that group is a 'one of these things is not like the other' situation. In short, for me he's a strong avoid at his current price. If he eventually settles near the Henry, A. Jones, Ingram, Freeman part of the mid to late 3rd, then maybe take a chance.
  15. lol probably on a lot of people's benches (including mine :/) since he wasn't in the starting lineup today
  16. Wow Strahm.. Nice outing glad I didnt drop him during his struggle
  17. Don't give up on Voit so easily. Not many players are hitting 3rd for the Yankees in Yankee Stadium. If you look at all of Voit's metrics, he's walking more and hitting lots of line drives but somehow the hits aren't falling yet. Give it time.
  18. Straham with a 6 pitch inning 5 sliders and a changeup if they can get him some runs, could have a complete game edit- they just pinch hit for him
  19. I will be shocked when he's not called up on the 23rd
  20. Absolute money in the bank for leagues that count walks in some capacity..either in OBP or Walks itself.
  21. Kike with a 3-run bomb off Hader. Nice.
  22. Lol, I hear ya. I was just busting yer chops.
  1. Load more activity