All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well...it's done. Hopefully it works out. I have some doubts that Taillon out performs Bummy (should be close at worst though), but his upside is higher and he was highly touted coming into the season.
  3. lol just did my man. Once Mookie heats up this could be a steal.
  4. You should be clicking the accept button as we speak before he changes his mind.
  5. Don't know if he's worth a stash for 2019 or when he will be up, but I do think you can buy low in some dynasty leagues. Now is the time. Not hitting well in AAA very early on and people thinking Yordan has overpassed him as a prospect. Could very well be a 5 category guy still in one of the best offenses. Some dynasty owners are impatient and frustrated.
  6. is this some weird format scoring league where red sox players only get credited with half of their stats? this deal is an absolute joke and should be vetoed quickly...lol
  7. I feel the same way. However, if he starts getting routinely benched against righties he won't be on anyone's roster.
  8. He also said to not be surprised to see the 2017 version of Bellinger, the one that hit 39 HR in 132 games (48 HR pace in 162) I actually did that interview with Brant Brown. There’s more I can tell you guys.
  9. Haha yep...fair trade and is the same exact trade I made before the fantasy season started.
  10. As a Ray owner and guy who traded for him before the season started (for Devers), I say don't try to trade for Ray. He's a ******** god damn headache and that's being nice. Yea, he has great stuff and may have a sub 4 ERA with a bunch of K's. But you will lose a few years off your life and surely some hair if you trade for him. He doesn't get wins either cause he can't go past 5-6 innings because he walks 18 guys a game.
  11. Part of me really wants to drop, but I also feel like as soon as I drop him, that’s when he’ll get hot.
  12. Not sure if I should start him in weekly. Only one XBH (a double) in his AAA stint. Might take time to get the power back.
  13. Didnt know if offering 1 of McNeil or Eaton would be enough. Thanks.
  14. I think Devers is a fair offer as long as the Ray owner isn't scared off by Devers slow start
  15. I tried all of the above. Used the computer first, then went to classic, then went to app. None of them would let me. The only thing that worked was going to Tuesday and DL'ing on the computer. Not sure where the glitch is though and if it just let it go through that way.
  16. My team is as follows: Y Molina B Harper Freddie Freeman Brandon Lowe Jose Ramirez Carlos Correa Edwin Encarnacion David Peralta Adam Jones Ketel Marte Joc Pederson Dansby Swanson Elvis Andrus Leury Garcia Danny Santana Kiki Hernandez Jason Heyward Scotter Gennett German Marquez Zack Greinke Jose Berrios Jordan Lyles Jon gray Sean Doolitlle Cody Allen Matt barnes Greg Holland Brad Peacock Roenis Elias Kirby Yates Frankie Montas Mike Clevinger I'm currently leading all pitching categories essentially for context.
  17. .250 avg...maybe 20 HR and 70 RBI the rest of the way. He’s been a useful CI/UT option while Aguilar and Cron have sucked and filled in for a few days while Bregman was hurt. Point being, I’d hate it if I had to count on him as a starter, but he’s been good to have as a fill-in guy. But he could also thrive in his new everyday role and batting 4th...I just prefer to stay conservative. Might even sell high in a month or two if he keeps this up.
  18. I would do that trade. It's confirmed Meadows doesn't have a severe finger injury (no surgery required) so he should be back in 10-14 days. I own him and have been watching him play. He was seeing the ball amazing. Add Glasnow to the mix? Ship it. I'm skeptical the other guy would even accept that though.
  19. not robles rosario Kb bregman segura buxton the rest id have no issue dealing for him if you want to acquire him and obv you prob have a few guys in mind
  20. Happened to a team in my league. He clicked on the start active players button and it fixed it for him.
  1. Load more activity