All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sending emails now. Draft would be Sunday August 25 and it’s a snake draft
  3. Hell Dickerson and Melky aren't going to move out of Pittsburgh let alone mountains. No one wants those guys. Pirates are stuck with them just like most teams are stuck with the bats they want to move. Contenders need arms.
  4. I was thinking about this the other day; stacking Alabama players isn't the worst strategy. Isn't Alabama basically the college football equivalent of the ivy leagues? Whoever comes out of there, especially in the early rounds, is probably better than most players in the league already.
  5. whats your email? It will be 12 teams to keep it competitive
  6. I picked him and.or had him on watch list most years he played in Miami. He had many flashes there but was injured one time and other times he never really got a shot. Here is a good article explaining his time in Miami plus what happened last season and what his projection likely is: https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/07/can-damien-williams-thrive-in-a-featured-role-2019-fantasy-football/ Beyond our fantasy football content, be sure to check out our award-winning slate of Fantasy Football Tools as you prepare for your draft this season. From our free mock Draft Simulator – which allows you to mock draft against realistic opponents – to our Draft Assistant – which optimizes your picks with expert advice – we’ve got you covered this fantasy football draft season. As we come down the home stretch of the NFL (and fantasy football) offseason, the arguments about the league’s top RBs are heating up. The RB position is the most highly-coveted in fantasy football, because landing a stud back can win you a championship. Conversely, whiffing on a back early can cost you dearly. One back drawing some strong differing opinions among fantasy owners is the Chiefs’ Damien Williams. Momentum (and ADP) is picking up for Williams, but what can we expect from him in 2019? Practice fast mock drafts with our fantasy football software >> HOW DID HE GET HERE? Williams was drafted by the Dolphins in 2015 after two promising seasons with Oklahoma. He spent the first four years of his career as a change-of-pace back where he did most of his work in the receiving game. He racked up 1,210 scrimmage yards on 218 total touches in his Miami tenure, scoring nine total TDs in the process. Though his output was small, Williams was very efficient with his limited workload, compiling a very healthy 5.6 yards per touch and shining as a receiver out of the backfield. Williams took on an extended role with the Dolphins during the 2017 season after Jay Ajayi’s trade to Philadelphia ahead of Week 9 and split work with Kenyan Drake from Weeks 9-12. Williams looked to be the more productive back during that time, though a shoulder injury derailed what could have been a promising finish to the season. He missed the final five games of 2017 and left Miami for Kansas City in 2018. Williams played backup to Kareem Hunt, taking on little work before Hunt was cut from the Chiefs for a domestic violence incident late in the year. Williams started the last three games of the regular season, where he totaled generous stat lines of 34/203/3 rushing and 14/119/1 receiving. His production increased even more in the playoffs, where he racked up lines of 35/159/2 rushing and 10/91/2 receiving in two games. Williams enjoyed a magical finish to the season, totaling a ridiculous 69/362/5 rushing line and a 24/210/3 receiving line over the final five games of the year, including the playoffs. That works out to an average of 114 scrimmage yards, 4.8 receptions, and 1.6 TDs per contest. Those are solid RB1 numbers. Though it’s still a small sample size, the talent is there for Williams to carry his end-of-season momentum into 2018 and continue to produce at a high level. TOP OF THE DEPTH CHART? Possibly the biggest fantasy concern for Williams is his usage. He’s joined by Carlos Hyde, Darrell Williams, and rookie Darwin Thompson in the backfield. Despite offseason speculation that Hyde will share some backfield duties, Williams looks like the favorite to handle a majority of the work in Kansas City’s high-octane offense. Over the last month and a half, Williams has received high praise from offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy and most recently, head coach Andy Reid. Said Reid of Williams, “We’re asking him to be the full-time starter for the year,” and “He’s earned the right to be that guy.” Darrell Williams is a complimentary back at best who is coming off a hamstring injury suffered in last year’s playoffs. Hyde is a quality backup, but he’s playing on his fourth team in the last two years and isn’t a likely threat to steal significant touches from Damien Williams. It’s impossible to say with complete certainty that Williams will handle the majority of the backfield work, but all signs point to that being the case. Check out all of our fantasy football player profiles >> A HISTORY OF ANDY REID RBs How will Williams fare in his first season as the lead back in an offense? If history repeats itself, Williams is in good shape. Take a look at Jamaal Charles and Kareem Hunt in their first year with Andy Reid: Player Year Rush Att Rush Yds Rush TD Rec Rec Yds Rec TD Scrimmage Yards Total TDs Jamaal Charles 2013 259 1,287 12 70 693 7 1,980 19 Kareem Hunt 2017 272 1,327 8 53 455 3 1,782 11 Both Charles and Hunt had the best statistical seasons of their respective careers in their first year with Andy Reid. Charles led the league in scrimmage yards, rushing TDs and total TDs, and Hunt was the rushing champ. Could Williams be in for a similar run in his first full year as a starter in Andy Reid’s offense? Let’s hope so. Williams has all the tools necessary to succeed in a featured role, including pass-catching ability. This allows him to be a three-down back and rack up the touches. Hunt and Charles averaged 327 total touches between the two seasons listed above, and if Williams sees a similar workload, his production will be off-the-charts good. Using that touch total multiplying it by Williams’ career 5.6 yards per touch average, the numbers work out to 1,831 scrimmage yards. Obviously, his total usage has been a small sample size, so some regression is expected, but it won’t fall off tremendously. Expect Williams to explode for a breakout season and reward fantasy owners who dare to draft him in the back of the second Round. Currently being drafted at RB13, I like him more than the four guys going right before him in Nick Chubb, Dalvin Cook, Todd Gurley, and Joe Mixon. Williams might be a first-time lead back, but his injury concerns are minimal, and his offense may be the best in the league. The upside is tremendous for a breakout campaign. Williams will be a league-winner this year at his current price. Go get him! 2019 Projections: 240 rush attempts, 1,125 rushing yards, 63 receptions, 525 receiving yards, 12 total TDs, RB8
  7. I agree with everyone else. For 16 teams that lineup is very potent. I do think you could use another good SP. Doesn't have to be a Max or deGrom but someone more consistent Flaherty, Stripling, or Lamet.
  8. He didn't even argue that he had the best kicker, just that he has a better one...in July. While we're at it, Tavecchio has the job instead of Bryant because the Falcons got a comp pick out of cutting Bryant. I'm not even sure he's a good kicker. No idea why he was picked, he didn't even go to Alabama. Not trying to poop on your kicker DHC, best of luck to him and you.
  9. Update: $250 and $300 leagues are filled for now - all other leagues have availability.
  10. in order: - fair point, but i still think he's third in the depth chart. - sure, he won't get 350 touches. he'll still be the main man though. - if you're happy with that...
  11. End of bench I'd rather take upside fliers than exister boring SP like CC Sabathia.
  12. If you have the room add him, but with the Astros looking for a starter his leash, or hold on a rotation spot, might be short lived. Keep that in mind when planning moves. I'd love to add him but I don't want to lose someone who I think has a more stable situation and projection. I do like the upside tho.
  13. PPR. League is on My Fantasy league (10 team) $50 buy in each year and i'm asking for a $25 transfer fee. Roster (future rookie picks at the bottom): PLAYER 2018 PTS BYE TRADE? Darnold, Sam NYJ QB 168.4 4 Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB ‐ 10 Lock, Drew DEN QB ‐ 10 Rivers, Philip LAC QB 284.9 12 Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 312.5 11 Barnes, Alex TEN RB ‐ 11 Conner, James PIT RB 280.0 7 Dixon, Kenneth BAL RB 54.4 8 Edmonds, Chase ARI RB 63.1 12 Gaskin, Myles MIA RB ‐ 5 Guice, Derrius WAS RB (Q) ‐ 10 Henderson, Darrell LAR RB ‐ 9 Henry, Derrick TEN RB 201.3 11 Michel, Sony NEP RB (O) 139.1 10 Ozigbo, Devine NOS RB ‐ 9 Wilkins, Jordan IND RB 60.1 6 Williams, Dexter GBP RB ‐ 11 Williams, Trayveon CIN RB ‐ 9 Yeldon, T.J. BUF RB 173.1 6 Arcega-Whiteside, JJ PHI WR ‐ 10 Boykin, Miles BAL WR (Q) ‐ 8 Cooper, Amari DAL WR 215.5 8 Hamilton, DaeSean DEN WR 66.3 10 Harmon, Kelvin WAS WR ‐ 10 Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR (Q) 185.3 10 Jones, Zay BUF WR (Q) 165.2 6 Metcalf, DK SEA WR ‐ 11 Robinson, Allen CHI WR 153.3 6 Slayton, Darius NYG WR ‐ 11 Smith, Tre'Quan NOS WR 100.7 9 Woods, Robert LAR WR 265.6 9 Andrews, Mark BAL TE 107.2 8 Ertz, Zach PHI TE 280.3 10 Gesicki, Mike MIA TE 40.2 5 Sample, Drew CIN TE ‐ 9 Thomas, Ian CAR TE (Q) 81.3 7 Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 88.0 7 Saints, New Orleans NOS Def 112.0 9 Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def 125.0 11 Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Bortortles Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Bortortles Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Champ Champ Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Ben H Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Shawn L Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team Julio Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from The Champ Champ
  14. Was easily the best Tuesday-Sunday guy I could grab off the wire 🤞
  15. For some reason I think his name is Tyler Gabriel. 16.01 Winky: Zay Jones, WR, BUF 16.02 1972MiamiDolphins: Hockenson, T.J., TE, DET 16.03 DHC: James "Boobie" Williams, RB, FA 16.04 PackersFan: Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown, WR, GB 16.05 Boudewijn - Marquise Goodwin, WR, SF. 16.06 Iron-cock - Dexter Williams, RB, GB 16.7 - Predator_05 - Cowboys Defense16.8 - ZidaneValor - Buffalo D/ST16.9 - CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast - JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR16.10 - Br0kenB - Rex Burkhead, RB NE16.11 - FFCollusion - Jay Ajayi RB TBD16.12 - DocJ - Baltimore def/st 16.13 - ToO_BaD - Taylor Gabriel, WR, CHI16.14 - MrBlonde1984 - @mrblonde1984 - OTC. Wrap it up for us. Hit a home run here!
  16. I have this option in my biggest league. Leaning Luck currently.
  17. Hope he stays healthy. I picked him up everywhere. When he's on, he's a front end quality arm. The problem is he just can't stay healthy, or pitch consistently. At this point in the season tho his upside is a must roster if you have a spot or need.
  18. I dropped him in a 1x catcher league, but held and sat him in a 2x catcher league. He has some tough match ups this weeks, but with PT, the ball parks he plays in on the regular, and his minor league numbers he should be monitored in 2x leagues, and in 1 catcher leagues if you don't have one of the top bats at the position. I've been playing cat and mouse in my 1x league cuz no one holds two catchers unless their top end guy got hurt. Catching has been a total wasteland this year overall which is kinda surprising considering the fact that so many JAGS are hitting bombs with the juiced ball.
  19. I generally just add whoever the Astros call up for their rotation no questions asked. Doesnt always work out obviously but if any club knows how to get the most out of their arms its them.
  20. Well you just picked out two non constructive answers. Keep reading I guess.
  21. PPR. League is on My Fantasy league (10 team) $50 buy in each year and i'm asking for a $25 transfer fee. Roster (future rookie picks at the bottom): PLAYER 2018 PTS BYE TRADE? Darnold, Sam NYJ QB 168.4 4 Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB ‐ 10 Lock, Drew DEN QB ‐ 10 Rivers, Philip LAC QB 284.9 12 Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 312.5 11 Barnes, Alex TEN RB ‐ 11 Conner, James PIT RB 280.0 7 Dixon, Kenneth BAL RB 54.4 8 Edmonds, Chase ARI RB 63.1 12 Gaskin, Myles MIA RB ‐ 5 Guice, Derrius WAS RB (Q) ‐ 10 Henderson, Darrell LAR RB ‐ 9 Henry, Derrick TEN RB 201.3 11 Michel, Sony NEP RB (O) 139.1 10 Ozigbo, Devine NOS RB ‐ 9 Wilkins, Jordan IND RB 60.1 6 Williams, Dexter GBP RB ‐ 11 Williams, Trayveon CIN RB ‐ 9 Yeldon, T.J. BUF RB 173.1 6 Arcega-Whiteside, JJ PHI WR ‐ 10 Boykin, Miles BAL WR (Q) ‐ 8 Cooper, Amari DAL WR 215.5 8 Hamilton, DaeSean DEN WR 66.3 10 Harmon, Kelvin WAS WR ‐ 10 Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR (Q) 185.3 10 Jones, Zay BUF WR (Q) 165.2 6 Metcalf, DK SEA WR ‐ 11 Robinson, Allen CHI WR 153.3 6 Slayton, Darius NYG WR ‐ 11 Smith, Tre'Quan NOS WR 100.7 9 Woods, Robert LAR WR 265.6 9 Andrews, Mark BAL TE 107.2 8 Ertz, Zach PHI TE 280.3 10 Gesicki, Mike MIA TE 40.2 5 Sample, Drew CIN TE ‐ 9 Thomas, Ian CAR TE (Q) 81.3 7 Panthers, Carolina CAR Def 88.0 7 Saints, New Orleans NOS Def 112.0 9 Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def 125.0 11 Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Bortortles Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Bortortles Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from The Champ Champ Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Ben H Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Shawn L Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team Julio Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from The Champ Champ
  1. Load more activity