All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hopefully he returns next week & gives Darnold the big safety blanket he needs when the line breaks down. Didn’t expect much from the Jets tonight anyway, but still think they can be a decent offense, especially after the JAX game
  3. heurter for me keep an eye on pj I may switch him for Dwight I like his upside over Dwights time share
  4. A whopping -8 in my main league on ESPN 👻
  5. why do you think Satoransky by midseason, you mean until he gets accustomed? also replied to your post
  6. If it were a rotoworld blurb that could literally translate to "has played every single day, sometimes up to 23 games per day "
  7. Anyone have any idea when this fool will play?
  8. Patriots D/ST has to be the pickup of the week. Did anyone else watch them dismantle the Jets?
  9. I started Matt Ryan and DJ this week and only lost by 20
  10. You're not wrong, but Collins went through a historic dearth of stocks last Nov-Dec that is unlikely to be repeated. That skewed his averages down. Now I know you'll say "Well, that's why averages account for highs and lows, it all matters". And again, you wouldn't be wrong. But you have to assume he won't go through a two month stock desert this month, so his stocks will be higher than last year, and he won't be Blake-like in that respect. Just my guess, anyway.
  11. Wow. How you gonna bench Rodgers for Goff? I get the Falcons can't D, but man. That's just overthinking it right there.
  12. It's a good thing Robinson has a huge catch radius because Trubisky can't hit the side of a barn
  13. Gotta start him. ARob put up good numbers against Lattimore and Rhodes. As long as he gets 7-10 targets a game and remains the top red zone threat Robinson’s a high floor WR2.
  14. No offense towards Atlanta because I like what they're building and how they're treating the young players, but Portland has a real team. He won't see nearly the same amount of minutes. He won't be as limited as his time with Golden State, but it will be close.
  15. I’m not nearly as optimistic as some of you, but I did pick him up in ten leagues just to see.
  16. SURELY NEXT WEEK THE PATS D WILL BE EXPOSED BY BAKER MAYFIELD RIGHT GUYS GUYS?
  17. Pats just got me 51 points in my league tonight! Wow!! Won by 2 points!
  18. It should, they took it away from me too. Doesn’t matter if it was holding in the end zone, intentional grounding from the end zone, tackled in the end zone, blocked punt out of the end zone...it’s still a safety on the scoreboard & should count for the DST
  1. Load more activity