All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the response! Remember - "True shotcallers shoot on concrete floor with chain hoop" (passionate fantasy gamers do not need money to show their true color 😃
  3. Theyv’e been inconsistent at best . GB hasn’t had a true WR2 since Jordy left. No idea if this man beast LAZARD is the truth or not , but he does look promising. And who doesn’t love a good wide reciever breakout story. Okkkkk Lazard !!! Lets go !!
  4. I would get Harden Kat or Steph, but when AD is healthy, he’s the best. You have a great position with the 2/3 turn as back to back. I would generally draft the best players possible in the first 4-5 rounds as long as they compliment my top pick’s strengths/boost deficiencies. I went Steph then Myles/Siakam in the one draft I got 1st (14teams). Wasnt my favorite pairing this year to be honest but banking on breakout seasons from those 2.
  5. None my brotha. If you had to I’d say grant
  6. Who's your other TE or would be be Herndon? If it would be Herdon I think I would stay put and hope for better days with Gordon
  7. I don’t fully agree with that. I get it and I kinda agree but a thigh bruise isn’t an injury that you can make worse by playing on it, once you have it the damage is done and you can’t make the original injury much worse by playing on it. But it is a terribly painful thing to have happen, so I guess you could play through it but it seems like it would be uncomfortable to a point where it wouldn’t be worth it to me.
  8. Melvin Gordon since its non PPR. Has the best chance to score
  9. The schedule is cakey. If he does anything short of earning the LEAGUEWINNER tag then I'm holding him and everyone recommending him personally accountable.
  10. He’s right, you should grab J Will and sow up this GB backfield. Then you can rest easy my son
  11. Lazard is your best play this week since there is no one else to throw to in GB. Adams is out and both MVS and Allison are hurt and not on the same page as Rodgers.
  12. Drop for J. Williams cause he's part of a time share and has independent value as well as your handcuff to Jones
  13. Anyone benching KA after three straight duds? Wasn’t planning to, but after Amari was looking iffy, was forced to start Hardman last night (who did ok). Now it’s looking like Amari will be active lol, so I’m slotting him back in. (3rd receiver is Fitz.) Wasn’t my original intent to bench Allen, mind you, but I’m now thinking he might be a good sit this week anyhow. He’s definitely in a slump, and Tennessee has a fairly decent pass D. Thoughts?
  14. John Brown is the logical choice especially that juicy matchup. But what does your heart tell you huh ? Is it yelling out Scarrry Terry !!! Or F1 Mclaurin !!! Well then you’ll already know your answer . GL
  15. Mikal bridges, grant (denver), FVV, anunoby, carter Jr? Need to drop one. Also can drop 2 and get murray (spurs) or sato, should I? 12t h2h 9cat
  16. On the bright side, this will all be over in 2 weeks time
  17. At 4-2 I think you can hold out hope in Adams but I don't like that their is no real timetable for his return. Could be next week or a month from now. Lockett is real good and SEA is clicking so I like him but I don't see the value in Walker since you have OJ and Herndon. Herdon should be good when he returns and OJ is a stop gap till then. Walker hasn't been special and is basically a streamer TE at this point. I can't remember if Tannehill liked to throw to the TE or not. I just remember him throwing exclusively to Landry
  18. Negative. Go Ridley as your WR2 and Scary Terry ! As your Flex . Boom bam
  19. If this is any sort of PPR format, I would drop Tyrell for Crowder. Lazard’s value could very well disappear when MVS, Geronimo, Adams return. Crowder should have solid PPR value rest of season.
  1. Load more activity