All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It's a bit of a reach imo because of the availability of solid big men in the middle rounds like Bam, TB, JJJ, Aldridge, Jonas. I'd probably go little/little from the Beal/Young/Irving/Booker/Jrue/Kemba cohort and hope Vuc/Ayton falls to me the next turn.
  3. don't shoot the messenger, ol' chap ... this is the latest info to go on 🤷‍♂️
  4. The only thing I'm worried about is other teams need a QB and would probably pick up Mayfield just because.
  5. I also read the Gurley was limited in practice Friday. Are these facts in conflict? I was surprised to see him removed.
  6. Team below. Whats the best stash for this week? Or several of them? Steelers D/ST (Can drop Packers DST, but would have to start NYJ, which is OK. Could be a good pair with NYJ) Stafford (Currently have Minshew, who would start this week, but Foles will be back. Not the best ROS schedule) Darnold (Same as above, but better ROS schedule) Darrel Henderson (RB stash. Better stash than Pollard?) Options to drop: Packers DST, Tyrell Williams, Pollard, Minshew 12 Team 1-PPR ESPN Std, 1/25 return yards. QB: Minshew RB: Kamara, Cook, A.Jones, Hyde, Mattison, Pollard, Peterson WR: Boyd, Fuller, Tyreek, R.Anderson, T.Williams TE: Engram D/ST: Packers, Jets IR: Kamara
  7. Injury report. Zach Allen, DJ Foster both out. If David Johnson can’t play Cardinals down to one healthy back in Chase Edmonds. Makes you think Johnson will play unless the Cardinals are going to play practice squad RB roulette like the Giants just did.
  8. I offered Ekeler/Melvin for Kamara to at least get the process going....he countered with Kamara for Chubb. LOL, so that's what I meant by wanting 99 cents on the dollar. Speaking of playoff schedule I looked into that...I see Saints are matched up against Indy and then Tenn for weeks 15/16. Not the greatest.
  9. Another problem for Tyreek is the brutal schedule. He's nearly matchup-proof with a healthy Mahomes. With Moore or a hobbled Mahomes, not so much. I had planned to put him on the trade block after the Denver game because of the schedule. Week 8 GNB Week 9 MIN Week 10 @TEN Week 11 @LAC Week 12 bye Week 13 OAK Week 14 @NWE Week 15 DEN Week 16 @CHI
  10. After sitting through his class I can dissect frogs like a pro.
  11. 12 team league, nonPPR i have to decide between Jordan Howard @ Dallas David Montgomery vs NO Allen Lazard vs OAK Mike WIlliams @ Tennessee
  12. Usable flex? I need Edmonds to be my RB1 this week in my PPR league so I wouldn't mind at all if DJ sits.
  13. I'm not saying he's not going to be an amazing player in the NBA. But when it comes to NBA fantasy value, he didn't even make the top 75. I would say his ceiling is top 25 if he improves his fg% stls and TO's. Seeing him go in the teens is beyond me but I guess with all the NBA injuries, some high mid tier guys are getting moved into earlier rounds.
  14. https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=81649852&inviteId=b7ff234e-05c5-4b31-aea8-b4020af34b5a Draft is tonight at 8pm (central)!
  15. I think I'd go Murray on this one. I think he'll get a decent amount of looks.
  16. Just a few spots left! Great group here! WELCOME TO THE HISTORY OF BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION (HOBA) 14 TEAMS $300 PER SEASON 2 DIVISIONS/ 7 TEAMS PER DIVISION The HOBA is a dynasty style head to head categories formatted league. I currently run a 10 year running dynasty baseball league, and very much enjoy the continuity of a dynasty style format. A little about me: I have run leagues for over 20 years and started playing fantasy basketball in the old AOL fantasy grandstand days of the late 90’s. I am a serious player and always a contender. This league will incorporate trading of future picks as well. There will be teams that are rebuilding with youth. There will be championship, win now dynasties. The continuity of this style is what draws my interest in fantasy sports. I’m looking for a likeminded group. I already have about 1/2 the league filled, but we are looking for some new talent and styles to join this group. STARTERS (10): PG SG G SF PF F C C UTIL UTIL 5 bench spots 5 IR 10 CATEGORIES FG% 3pointers made FT% Rebounds Assists Steals Blocks Turnovers Points Double Doubles KEEPERS: EIGHT (7) prior to the Rule V draft (2 round). The Rule V draft will begin on Labor day weekend, every season (First week in September). This draft will last for 2 rounds. The draft order is worst to first and ranking based on previous season Final Rankings. Following the Rule V draft keepers will expand to NINE (9) prior to the the DBA ANNUAL DRAFT. The 6 round draft will begin approximately on the first week of October, each season. PAYOUT (16 teams): $300 X 14 = $4200 League Winner: $1500 + "THE STOGIE" Runner up: $750 Divisional Championship Losers: $400/ $800 R1 Playoff Losers: $300/ $600 2nd chance playoff winner: $300 Best Record Regular Season $100 (Site Hosting Fees: $150) PLAYOFFS// 6 TEAMS: The top 2 teams in each division will be seeded #1-4. The 5th and 6th seeds will be wildcard seeds. Best record, regardless of division. The remaining 8 teams enter the 2nd chance playoffs. All 8 non-playoff teams go head to head against each other in 1 week/ 1 round playoff root. The top 2 teams go head to head in the 2nd chance Finale. Winner of the 2nd chance playoff receives free admission (worth $300) into next season. AVAILABLE FRANCHISES: Franchises will be chosen based on the teams that participated int h Wold Professional Basketball Tournament of the 1930’s and 1940’s. Franchises are selected on a FIRAT COME FIRST SERVE basis based on when league payment is received. The list of available franchises are below: Oshkosh All-Stars New York Rens-Washington Bears Fort Wayne Zollner Pistons Harlem Globetrotters Detroit Eagles Chicago American Gears Chicago Bruins-Ramblers Toledo White Huts-Whites-Jeeps Sheboygan Redskins Anderson Chiefs-Duffey Packers Minneapolis Lakers Brooklyn Eagles L.I. Grumman Flyers/Hellcats Dayton Acmes-Mickeys Midland Dow Chemicals Indianapolis Kautskys Washington Heurlick Brewers Tri-Cities Blackhawks Baltimore Bullets
  17. Free league: https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=81649852&inviteId=b7ff234e-05c5-4b31-aea8-b4020af34b5a Draft tonight at 8pm (central)
  18. Kittle and Kirk as well. 49ers defense is no joke and Kittle will continue to get his looks. Even with Matt Ryan throwing 30+ passes a game, Ridley has a lot of competition for those receptions.
  19. I'm not sure this is necessarily the case. I mean, you seem to be aware of the potential severity of the injury, yet you're still trying to trade for him. So I think it's more so the owner sees to value of having him on a playoff roster more than whatever the regular season upgrade is from the "buy low" players. Especially where we don't really know the extent of the injury for sure yet.
  20. it’s all good I took Paul George beginning of 2. I feel ur pain
  21. Agreed. But to be honest, at the very least this means Edmonds has a little bit more likelihood of being a usable flex for those who may be that desperate...which...may or may not be me.....
  22. Meyers could be a sneaky play in deep PPR leagues this week. Gordon is likely out, Dorsett is coming off a hamstring injury, Edelman is banged up, the tight ends are hurting, this could be a breakout week for him.
  23. Some of you seem to somehow be forgetting that oh btw that's Moore throwing to him, not Mahomes. There's a reason Moore was teaching 10th graders how to dissect a frog earlier this year vs prepping for the upcoming season. He cannot improvise or escape trouble or toss the ball nearly as well. This is a huge hit for Hill and it has nothing to do with Hill's ability. How huge we don't know yet but it's 3 weeks of WR stress for Hill owners lol
  1. Load more activity