All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I am skeptical... But I am thinking about it. In the highlights shown above he ran a nice route on the out route. On the deep route the defender is on him like a blanket.
  3. I do just want to argue, I’m working till 8 with nothing better to do. He looked like an injured 1 legged bell, I’ll give you that.
  4. What's the scoop with this guy? He is generically classified as low WR2 or WR3 type. But I think he is actually more than that. Not only the stats confirm it, but the eye test and the connection with Minshew. Seemed to be in sync with Foles as well on their great TD connection in week 1. Bottom line, I would classify him as a solid WR2 at least. That's with WR1 upside. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he indeed finishes the season as WR1. Are people in your leagues actually selling him low?
  5. [Welcome to the forums @Wasaga_Beach. Please make posts like this in the Football Assistant Coach forum. You'll need 10 posts elsewhere before you can post a new topic, as described here. Thanks.]
  6. In order of most confident (1) to least confident (14).Pick 'em1. MIA @ BUF 2. SF @ WSH 3. NE @ NYJ 4. JAX @ CIN 5. KC @ DEN 6. GB @ OAK 7. LAR @ ATL 8. LAC @ TEN 9. NO @ CHI 10. HOU @ IND 11. ARZ @ NYG 12. MIN @ DET 13. PHI @ DAL 14. BAL @ SEASpread 1. NO +3.0 @ CHI - High bet 2. KC -3.5 @ DEN - High bet 3. LAC +2.0 @ TEN - High bet 4. HOU +1.0 @ IND - Medium bet 5. LAR -3.0 @ ATL - Medium bet 6. SF -10.5 @ WSH - Medium bet 7. ARZ +3.0 @ NYG - Low bet 8. PHI +3.0 @ DAL - Low bet 9. BAL +3.5 @ SEA - Low bet 10. NE -10.0 @ NYJ - Low bet 11. JAX -4.0 @ CIN - Avoiding, but don't mind 12. MIN -1.5 @ DET - Completely avoiding 13. GB -6.0 @ OAK - Completely avoiding 14. MIA @ BUF -17.0 - Completely avoiding
  7. I said he looked like Bell that game...READ. I didn't say he is as talented in any facet... Swear some people just want to argue to argue, find something productive to do.
  8. For the transactions if that's what you're asking. You can also click the link join and look at all the settings
  9. You guys, he looked good, he doesn’t belong in the same conversation as bell. Go watch some prime bell Steelers highlights. That’s a different level of patience and jump cuts.
  10. This. The game vs the Chiefs he looked like Bell out there with how patient he was and those little jump cuts I came away really really impressed.
  11. RB's I would trade Carson for......Saquon, Dalvin, CMC, Kamara, & Zeke. Maybe Chubb, D Johnson or LeVeon but probably not. Other than that I don't see anyone doing better than CC.
  12. Lol I found this thread randomly and it gave me a good laugh 😂
  13. Stats when Keenum starts in full PPR @Eagles 23.50 Cowboys 17.20 Bears 19.0 @Miami 26.0 If Keenum is starting he is playing end of discussion regardless of schedule.. not to mention Keenum is so complimentary of his route running etc so maybe this is the budding of a bromance to go along with a few more targets.
  14. BUZZ'S ONLINE FANTASY HOOPS LEAGUE I know, you're tired of seeing my post. Lol. I get it. I have only 1 spot to fill to complete a 17 team online fantasy hoops league The league entry fee is $1000. I don't use league safe. I know, it's sacrilege if you don't use league safe. However, my leagues are legit. I've been running leagues out of NYC for well over 20 years now. I've been posting on Rotoworld for about 12 years now. Not a single complaint about my leagues. If it helps you to know I'm a 51 year old male, white collar type, family man then great. One phone call and you'll know I'm not a scammer. Anyways, this is a real opportunity for one of you who is looking for a high stakes league that is well run and legit. You'll be paid the day after the season is over. My auction is set for Monday at 8:30pm I have owners from L.A., Scottsdale, Dallas/Fort Worth, Philly, Israel and even one from Singapore. I s--- you not. LOL My league is an auction redraft league, roto, we use cbs sports, standard 9 categories except we use Assist to Turnover Ratio instead of Turnovers. NO keepers and no H2H if I wasn't clear enough for anyone. Top 4 spots "cash". Prize money paid out 100% based on a 17 team league minus the site fee. $6350 $4500 $3500 $2500 The league is mainly comprised of middle aged family men and older. Feel free to call/text me at 718 687 3251 or email me at edbuzz261@gmail.com I'm putting together a waiting list for next year for those of you who are interested in my live auctions in NYC. I have a $1000 league with a live auction in NYC (this season we have our 17 teams) and I have a $300 league for newcomers and guys who don't want to play for big money (we have our 17 teams for this season too) Ok Gentlemen, Good luck finding a league that you'll enjoy Ed a.k.a. BUZZ'S FANTASY HOOPS LEAGUE
  15. We're talking about a QB with a career completion percentage below 60%, Cam has never been a proficient passer, nor could he even hold the jock of any of the players you listed in that regard. He's old. He's injured. He's not going to run the ball. Ergo, he is totally worthless in fake foosball.
  16. I like him a lot in certain builds. In one league I grabbed him 3 of my first 5 picks were PGs. Ended up pretty light in FG% and Rebs and very strong elsewhere. He fits that bill very nicely because despite being thinner at big man I was able to compliment his elite blocks well down the board and his FG% isn't the best.
  1. Load more activity