All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I guess I'm just saying that just because he's not taking the offer doesn't mean he's oblivious to the fact Kamara could be out for awhile. The owner probably knows the risks, but would rather just hold on to him than trade him for anything less than his full value when healthy.
  3. Lost Mahomes last night. Back up is Brees OUT hope he comes back next week, probably week 10 after his bye Kamara OUT have L Murray OH BOY! Tyrell Williams OUT Chris Thompson OUT I'm just glad this is a small money league with friends. GL to me...
  4. If you have Murray do you keep him or trade him to Kamara owner now?
  5. Thinking of playing Hunter Henry in my Flex this week, good idea or no? Here's my options for my WR2 and Flex (starting Edelman as my WR1 and Engram as my TE): Golden Tate vs. ARI Ridley vs. LAR McLaurin vs. SF Henry @ TEN Thinking of going with Tate as my WR2 and Henry as my Flex. WHIR
  6. I like grabbing the Steelers D. And Darnold. Zeke has always been healthy and they're not overusing him so I think you can let Pollard go at this point. And Williams is probably expendable given your other WR.
  7. fair enuff ... dunno what kinda workload he's gonna see (also note that Brown is Doubtful), but we do know he'll be active.
  8. Cross-check Levels good Clamps secure Prepare for liftoff
  9. No shooting I was just curious if anyone had insight into the process.
  10. It's a bit of a reach imo because of the availability of solid big men in the middle rounds like Bam, TB, JJJ, Aldridge, Jonas. I'd probably go little/little from the Beal/Young/Irving/Booker/Jrue/Kemba cohort and hope Vuc/Ayton falls to me the next turn.
  11. don't shoot the messenger, ol' chap ... this is the latest info to go on 🤷‍♂️
  12. The only thing I'm worried about is other teams need a QB and would probably pick up Mayfield just because.
  13. I also read the Gurley was limited in practice Friday. Are these facts in conflict? I was surprised to see him removed.
  14. Team below. Whats the best stash for this week? Or several of them? Steelers D/ST (Can drop Packers DST, but would have to start NYJ, which is OK. Could be a good pair with NYJ) Stafford (Currently have Minshew, who would start this week, but Foles will be back. Not the best ROS schedule) Darnold (Same as above, but better ROS schedule) Darrel Henderson (RB stash. Better stash than Pollard?) Options to drop: Packers DST, Tyrell Williams, Pollard, Minshew 12 Team 1-PPR ESPN Std, 1/25 return yards. QB: Minshew RB: Kamara, Cook, A.Jones, Hyde, Mattison, Pollard, Peterson WR: Boyd, Fuller, Tyreek, R.Anderson, T.Williams TE: Engram D/ST: Packers, Jets IR: Kamara
  15. Injury report. Zach Allen, DJ Foster both out. If David Johnson can’t play Cardinals down to one healthy back in Chase Edmonds. Makes you think Johnson will play unless the Cardinals are going to play practice squad RB roulette like the Giants just did.
  16. I offered Ekeler/Melvin for Kamara to at least get the process going....he countered with Kamara for Chubb. LOL, so that's what I meant by wanting 99 cents on the dollar. Speaking of playoff schedule I looked into that...I see Saints are matched up against Indy and then Tenn for weeks 15/16. Not the greatest.
  17. Another problem for Tyreek is the brutal schedule. He's nearly matchup-proof with a healthy Mahomes. With Moore or a hobbled Mahomes, not so much. I had planned to put him on the trade block after the Denver game because of the schedule. Week 8 GNB Week 9 MIN Week 10 @TEN Week 11 @LAC Week 12 bye Week 13 OAK Week 14 @NWE Week 15 DEN Week 16 @CHI
  18. After sitting through his class I can dissect frogs like a pro.
  19. 12 team league, nonPPR i have to decide between Jordan Howard @ Dallas David Montgomery vs NO Allen Lazard vs OAK Mike WIlliams @ Tennessee
  20. Usable flex? I need Edmonds to be my RB1 this week in my PPR league so I wouldn't mind at all if DJ sits.
  21. I'm not saying he's not going to be an amazing player in the NBA. But when it comes to NBA fantasy value, he didn't even make the top 75. I would say his ceiling is top 25 if he improves his fg% stls and TO's. Seeing him go in the teens is beyond me but I guess with all the NBA injuries, some high mid tier guys are getting moved into earlier rounds.
  22. https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=81649852&inviteId=b7ff234e-05c5-4b31-aea8-b4020af34b5a Draft is tonight at 8pm (central)!
  1. Load more activity