All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't really need Chapman just thought it was a good offer for Framber. As far as SP's he's loaded with Verlander, Zack, Stras, Ryu, Teheran, Lambert. I'd like to get Verlander but not sure he'd trade him. Also would be interested in JD, he's a stud OF and I'm a Sox fan but not sure if he or Verlander are on the table and would probably take too much for either. I would move Goldy, not sure what his interest would be, but he has too may great OFs to play them all so should be willing to move one of them. Yordan I'd be interested in but not going to pay what he might be asking for. His team C Chirinos 1B Yandy 2B Lowe 3B Muncy SS Didi OF JD OF RIley OF Soto UT Blackmon UT Meadows BN Yordan Alvarez, Matt Chapman, CJ Cron, Hiura, Lourdes DL Corey Seager SP Verlander, Zack, Stras, Ryu, Teheran, Lambert RP Doolittle RP Parker DL Giles
  3. Bedrosian had so many chances in the past to run away with the job and couldnt. Middleton was actually decent in the role last year till the TJS; rooting for the guy to come back strong. Of course all this is moot if Robles stays. Another good stash is Aaron Bummer is Colome gets dealt. Kelvin Herrera has been horrible this year.
  4. His true talent is probably a .260 hitter at this point when you take into account the BABIP luck and subpar plate discipline. But a .260 hitter at SS with that blend of power/speed is still very valuable in redrafts ROS and obviously he's only 20 so the plate discipline should improve going forward.
  5. Would rank as the 7th hardest hit ball in the majors this year right above some dudes named Trout and Yelich... whoever they are...
  6. He's my favorite prospect in the M's system. Eyes have been on Kelenic, but people are finally coming to realize this kid might be a stud in the making. If he keeps hitting, he could find himself in Double A at some point this season.
  7. Actually Bedrosian has been solid this year, especially the last month or so. I would be happy if Middleton managed to pitch as well...
  8. 2018 was a fluke. absolutely. didn't have the elite stuff at any point of his career. Nola - control = SP #2~3 at best.
  9. the most underrated MVP contender in baseball. I can see 3-4 more years of elite production coming from this stud. one of the best pure hitters in the league.
  10. has enough talent to get out of this funk. just wait and see. nothing to worry, at least now.
  11. definitely going to see some negative regression. But you have to put in mind that his sprint speed is in the top 3~5% of the entire league. + He's maintaining a hard hit % of 42~45 throughout the entire season. + exit velocity is not crazy, but he knows how to produce line drives and will keep on growing + he hits fastballs extremely well. if you see the detailed analysis, he's extremely bad at hitting offspeed pitches, he definitely must get better on that. I actually think his expected stats to get better as the season progresses while his actual stats come down a little to meet at the middle.
  12. He was still hitting, getting on base with a few steals. At least hes one of the Rays players, him and Pham who play everyday. Brandon Lowe however...frustrating.
  13. I know but IF Robles gets dealt at the deadline, and Buttrey isnt the closer, theres no one else in that bullpen for the role. Bedrosian? LOL
  14. Oh that...I was just making a joke. Yes...a joke 👀
  15. Glad I didn’t drop this bozo even though I have been complaining like a little biatch all year.
  16. I would move Albies for those two players. Albies hasn't matched his early 2018 breakout and from what I've read nothing is really indicating he will get back to that. Good luck. Help please:
  17. Anyone concerned about how low his xWOBA currently is? His expected batting average is currently .234 His expected slugging is .456 Also, his BABIP is an unsustainable .415 He just seems to be tip-toeing the edge with potential of being on the verge of falling off a cliff.
  18. I would stick with the FA route for your team needs. I wouldnt trade Castillo in this case. I like Pindea the most but don't like his BOS matchup this week vs Price. Help please:
  19. I know the feeling and I'm leaning Vargas as well.
  20. Someone just dropped Marco Luciano. Would you drop anyone to pick him up? 1. Forrest Whitley 2. Royce Lewis 3. Nolan Gorman 4. Jarred Kelenic 5. Jordan Groshans 6. Seth Beer 7. George Valera 8. Grayson Rodriguez 9. Julio Rodriguez 10 Zac Gallen
  21. There is likely a reason you two are swapping a hitter for a pitcher based on needs but could you add Goldy to the deal and he send a SP in return? Albeit maybe not a great one but one better than the waiver wire? I think that would make any deal more of a wash because of hitter and pitcher added to each side of the deal.
  22. It’s baseball though. It literally happens. Players aren’t hot the whole entire season.
  23. Today
  24. Not so sure about Philly and TB. As a dominant lefty I could see his role being more of the Andrew Miller in Cleveland type of situation. Extremely valuable to have...
  25. Middleton is a name to know but his numbers (especially WHIP) are not great. Plus he's coming off of a major injury so not sure how fun he would be to own even if he somehow got the job. I agree that Buttrey is likely to stay put in his role though...
  1. Load more activity