All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I think you can get more for Abreau. H That white Sox lineup being good this year increases his value.
  3. you know who's a capable backup RB? damien williams, that's who. complete skillset for backing up a starting RB and serving as COP. and he's already rostered.
  4. This day in MLB history: 20 yrs ago Fernando Tatis hits 2 GSHRs in the same inning...off the same pitcher
  5. Hence the word "somewhat" in the text you quoted ... ๐Ÿ˜‚
  6. Those 10 pitch at bats are not vintage Sale.
  7. On a personal note, while I have LB DWhite as my top IDP, and I was prepared to select him with my Rookie 1:07, I haven't been fond of the rumored landing spots (coupled with some of the negative press regarding his on-field deficiencies.) *although, the most recent news regarding Oakland possibly selecting him at 1:04 is very appealing. I like LB DBush as well (and I have a sneaky suspicion he is the LB of this class to own), but selecting him over White (based on landing spot) seems a risky venture, which is why I decided to trade my Rook 1:07 for a known IDP/LB commodity, and I ended up with LVEsch ...while talented, I just don't view any of the top LBs in this draft on the same level as last years crop of stars (4): TEdmunds, RSmith, LVEsch and DLeonard
  8. There's somewhat of a relational component there too. Often high K pitchers have higher pitch counts (it tends to take more pitches to strike a guy out than it is go get him to hit a flyball to the outfield)
  9. Don't think the 1st rounder or news has anything to do with Damien. Chiefs let both their pass rushers go and were desperate.
  10. And if you play in deep leagues he's very valuable despite not playing every day. In two catcher AL only leagues, for example, catching depth is so bad overall that you'd often be better off with no catcher at all than the garbage that is available. In that case, seeing all the whining about Astudillo not playing in a particular game makes me laugh.
  11. again...you are in the wrong forum...as in "lost"
  12. I guess those were balls, #Salehater
  13. Got this off Fantasy Pros: Yankees first baseman Luke Voit has had a fairly quiet start to the season, namely because a .255 BABIP has suppressed his overall batting line. But Voit is still hitting the ball very hard, evidenced by a 105-mph exit velocity on flies and liners last week. Moreover, his barrel rate is actually higher in 2019 than it was in 2018, and heโ€™s drawing more walks. Voit is the ultimate buy-low
  14. yeah when i saw 75 pitches for sale and 29 pitches for boyd...i thought that was a typo.
  15. Just to be clear, I am (for the most part) a 'no collision, no veto' guy. By my answer earlier, I was saying that you've already vetoed at least one trade. So you've already shown that you seem to be a 'for the good of the league' guy, and not necessarily a 'collusion only' guy. Using that framework, you should veto because it's a pretty lop-sided deal. Now, there is the question of how long Judge will be out.......
  16. Both Sale and Boyd seem to be kinda getting squeezed, but Boyd is getting away with it since the Red Sox are swinging at so many first pitches.
  17. 75 pitches through 4 is not "sale is back" territory. But yeah, the 8ks today is nice...
  1. Load more activity