All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Urias is getting a spot start tomorrow
  3. Story just hurt his hand or thumb sliding into 2nd. He was immediately removed from the game.
  4. How many RBs to you project being kept? Without seeing rosters, I'll guess 21, including the top 15?
  5. Easy pass I wouldn’t say your closers are underwhelming. Greene is tied for 2nd place in the MLB with 21 saves and his ERA and WHIP are both under 1.00. LeClerc should get a shot to close again soon. I am not a Polanco fan either.
  6. Id be giving up Soroka and Benintendi for Judge and Bumgarner. I have Sale, buehler, giolitto, price and flaherty. My lineup is sanchez, murphy, turner, kingery, rendon,betts, ozuna, kepler.
  7. Rich Hill departed the game with left forearm tightness. Dodgers are up 6-0 and he can only pitch 1 inning. I don't know of a pitcher that is injured more. When he is on the mound, he delivers. He just can't stay healthy.
  8. Barnes pitching the 8th of a 9-4 lead
  9. Story just hurt his hand or thumb sliding into second. He was immediately removed from the game.
  10. Sent both of you guys emails. Teams still available if anyone is interested.
  11. You wouldn't be posting on this thread if the manager was the issue. it's simple - he needs more time. Putting a young 20 year old on a pedestal was naive for any seasoned fantasy manager.
  12. Rich Hill departed the game with left forearm tightness.
  13. Couple questions, Do keepers apply to a round? Do you need to keep 3? Can you trade draft picks? Can you trade keepers? Can you trade keepers for draft picks? Can you start different lineups in both of your matchups? You would keep two QBs? Who makes up this trade committee? How often are trades voted down? What place did this team finish last year?
  14. If Gurley got injured I could see it starting out with Brown getting like 60% of the carries and Henderson the rest. But after a couple of games I completely think Henderson's explosiveness will shine through and he will start to eat away at Browns carries. Brown is a very nice NFL RB. He could probably start on a team or two out there. But I just don't think in the long run, he is better than Henderson. And whether or not it starts out that way, talent will usually win out. His size worries me a bit. I wouldn't want him falling into a Jalen Richard funk, where he never gets a real chance to be a RB and is used almost completely as a pass catcher out of the backfield. I kind of think JR could have done more with a bigger role, and I certainly think Henderson could. But JR's size might have held him back and it could do so to some extent for Henderson. I do think Henderson is the superior player though.
  15. GREAT Trevor story hurt now too! Caleb smith, Seager, Correa, Devers. Last few weeks haven’t been kind to me.
  16. I think the same will be said of Kittle about last year.
  17. You mean giving all fantasy owners the finger 🖕 eh
  18. The Jays suck and currently so does he - send him down.
  19. Agreed, but I’m still holding Swarzak. The Braves manager is very hard-headed, which is refreshing. That means Swarzak might have a fairly long leash if he lands the gig.
  20. Second year of a Dynasty League with an Empire fund that accumulates $1000 each year. Two teams available. https://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/62790#0 $200 entry fee. 12 teams. Different set up then most Dynasty Leagues. Check out the rules/settings. https://www81.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=62790&O=26 Let me know if you have any questions or interest. Jim Wagoner jwags51@gmail.com
  21. I will move this to bench coach. Yes, that is horrible. Get out of the league and find better human beings to play fantasy sports with. Money or no money, that is not the appropriate way to act in a league.
  1. Load more activity