All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Problem is, there's nobody better on the WW in a lot of leagues.
  3. @dmb3684 You voiced your dissension to the following statement: "Whether or not you like TLockett's upside (which I don't), you can't deny there just isn't the volume in this offense to support a top 12 finish overall at the WR position." Via your reply: "Baldwin finished WR7 in 2015. Would have had more top 10 finishes but he was always hurt." Yet, what happened in 2015 is not relevant. What Baldwin did in 2015 is irrelevant. Baldwin was a top 12 WR in 2015 based off 100ish targets as the Sea #1 WR. Baldwin is retired. This is 2019. 2015 was 4 seasons ago. Lockett is not Baldwin. Lockett has never received more than 71 targets in a season. Last season, as the Sea #1 WR, Lockett only received 70 targets. This offense has "now" transitioned into the lowest pass attempting team in the league. ...but feel free to continue pushing your false equivalency based on what happened in 2015, involving a retired player, and on a different style offense...vs a narrative based on current and factual information. On second thought, you might be onto something...you should totally aim at drafting a TB or MIA running back as your RB1. Back in 2015 Doug Martin and Lamar Miller were both top 12 RBs in PPR
  4. Can't wait to make more Lourdes puns starting in a few... Lourdes help us all...
  5. I'm pretty sure that's just what he looks like. But yea, he hasn't been very good lately.
  6. Our Colts team is available too. Roster Link: Click here 2019 Draft Picks: 1-12 (12), 2-12 (28), 3-12 (44), 4-12 (60) Another solid team with more good pieces to build around. 21-5, 2018 AFC SOUTH DIVISION CHAMPS, 3rd Seed in AFC PLAYOFFS
  7. He hit a double and a triple in the AA all star game yesterday. was the MVP of the game as well. The second season kicks off for real tomorrow.
  8. In my NL-only auction league I scooped him up off waivers. I now own Allen, Paddack, Strahm and Gore. I have a Padre collection going. I was high on this kid last year as a potential "under the radar" snag for deep dynasties and have to say I really like what I saw in his first outing. Not sure why he struggled so much this season in AAA when he flat out dominated it last year though.
  9. Not good, but similar to where he was to start the year and 2017 second half. At least that's how it looks on mobile.
  10. His velo has seemed fine from watching. Usually 94-97 with consistency. He dropped a table on his foot being a doofus and plays Fortnite until 3:00 in the morning. Those are his bigger issues. At least pick a good game to get addicted to, Fortnite is beyond lame, bro.
  11. Julio Daniel wore the Platinum Sembreo last night. I've been on a drukn ever since.
  12. 12 Team PPR League on espn.com. $60 through leaguesafe. This is for Serious and Competitive owners. Must be at the draft. We will be using GroupMe for league chat. Payouts are as followed: 1st: $350 2nd: $180 3rd: $ 60 $10 for highest Weekly Score. http://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=89205183 Please email me at shawnrtussey@gmail.com if you want to join or reply to this post.
  13. Regretting dropping Kepler as well. Also regret not keeping Cody Bellinger.
  14. WEBSITE: http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/56265#0 · ENTRY FEE: $300 (League Safe) · GROUP ME: yes the league has a GM media · 2019 ONLINE DRAFT: begins AUG 3, 2019 (Sat) · 2020 VEGAS DRAFT: AUG 31. 2020 (Mon) · AVAILABILITY: NEED 4... 8 SPOTS TAKEN Email co-commissionersat: vegas.elite.commish@gmail.comto join and please include your full name, team name, and email address. Thanks!
  15. 10 team H2H - 17 keepers DeJong is my back up SS to Trea. Would you make the move for Snell?
  16. Not starting either game of the doubleheader. Getting hard to hold on to this guy.
  17. Sorry, read your sentence differently than you allowed
  18. Yes, I'm sure that all 6 base runners he allowed did score.
  19. Read the sentence again. It's missing a comma, but it's accurate. All 6 base runners he allowed, scored.
  20. Significant velo drop. https://www.fangraphs.com/pitchfxo.aspx?playerid=13543&position=P&statArr=&legend=1&split=base&time=daily&start=2017&end=2019&rtype=mult&gt1=15&dStatArray=FA&ymin=&ymax=
  21. But you're using stats from a previous coaches offense. Winston/Magic combined for a 5,625 yards on 624 attempts. Palmers biggest with Arians was 1k yards and nearly 100 attempts less, Bens was 1300 yards and 120 attempts less, similar attempts with Luck but 1300 yards less again. I think there are far less attempts this year, so of those vacated 240, I would say only 100-120 will be available. Last years offensive numbers will regress in passing and attempts.
  1. Load more activity