All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It's dead even, but since it's a dynasty league I'd give the edge to Olson since he's 4 years younger. Can you help with mine please?
  3. thor seems to be trending in the right direction.
  4. Why was Arenado pinch hit for? Was he injured?
  5. 10 team roto redraft head to head league (lineups set weekly). My starting pitching is REALLY thin. The only guys I can depend on from week to week are Buehler, Bumgarner, and Chirinos. I've been trying to trade for one for weeks with no luck. Someone finally offered me a trade that's at east sort of in the ballpark. Should I accept? And if, yes would you ask for Berrios or Castillo? Am I selling Turner too low? Note that I'd still have Puig, Yelich and Mercado to help with net stolen bases. GIVE - T. Turner GET - Berrios OR L.Castillo / Swanson Categories Offense - HRs, RBIs, Runs, OBP, Net SBs Pitching - ERA, WHIP, QS', Ks, SavesMY TEAM C-Sisco 1B-Goldschmidt 2B - Muncy SS- Turner 3B - Donaldson OF - Yelich OF - Puig OF - Choo UTIL - Mercardo P - Buehler P - Bumgarner P - Chirinos P - Heaney P - Colome P - Robles P - Bummer BENCH - Pederson, Schwarber, A.Jones, Phegley, Porcello, Cashner, N.Anderson IL - Salazar, Manaea, G.Gonzalez
  6. So looking at the rule, he must be down now for 10 days, unless he’s 26th man (as he was last Saturday) or if he’s replacing someone else on the IL. Makes it a little murkier I suppose, though it appears the Rays are playing the same game the Dodgers played last season, so I’m guessing someone goes IL next Friday and he gets called to pitch.
  7. He has thrown all of 36 innings above A ball. I just would have thought to give him a look at AAA. Anthony Kay comes to mind. Kay was simply dominant at AA, called to AAA and struggled horribly. He has started to figure things out, but it's not easy to jump levels. It's not like Morejohn is "over seasoned" either, he has basically pitched a single year's worth of innings in his career. Hey, I am good with it, it's exciting to see a kid get the call, don't get me wrong. Padres must believe he is ready to go and their scouts get paid to do this, I don't. I was just wondering why now? Just to be a bullpen guy or opener?
  8. https://www.athleticsnation.com/2019/7/19/20700362/elephant-rumblings-oakland-athletics-lefty-sean-manaea-makes-strong-rehab-start
  9. You’re not getting it. If you can’t catch at 22 years old, you can’t catch. Period.
  10. “ahead of”? No, I understand value. I also think this is just a backfield to stay away from. The line can’t block. The RB’s aren’t good. Doubt anyone gets enough touches to stay consistent.
  11. How did I do? lol. guess I forgot to put that in the post.
  12. Thanks for the help with mine, you made a good trade, but what is your question? lol
  13. entirely feasible melvin gordon's impending holdout pushes his ADP, and gurley's is already depressed, so at 1.08 and 2.04 you could start your draft with gordon and gurley. then just click on auto-draft and pray to your respective fantasy god that you see 16-game seasons from both.
  14. Yeah. Wow I couldn’t believe how he just walked that off.
  15. This 99/100 MLB players would have been flailing around on the ground after that. Then there’s Luke Voit
  16. just pulled off this blockbuster. 12 team h2h 5x5 Gave: Ryu, Voit, Domingo and Vlad Got: Cole, Alonso, and Tatis
  1. Load more activity