All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Here’s info on the leagues. I will also run some 16 team $50 leagues as well Offensive Scoring Rules * Passing Yards: 1 point per 25 yards * Passing Touchdowns: 6 points * Interceptions: -2 points * Fumble Lost: -2 point * Rushing Yards: 1 point per 10 yards * Rushing Touchdowns: 6 points * Receptions: 1 point (PPR) * Receiving Yards: 1 points per 10 yards * Reviving Touchdowns: 6 points Kicker Scoring Rules * Extra Points: 1 point * Missed Extra Point: -2 points * Field Goal 17-39 Points: 3 points * Field Goal 40-49 Points: 4 points * Field Goals 50-59 Points: 5 points * Field Goals 60+ Points: 6 points * Missed Field Goal: -2 points Defense & Special Teams Scoring Rules * Blocked Kick: 2 points * Safety: 2 points * Forced Fumble: 1 point * Fumble Recovery: 1 point * Interception: 2 points * Sack: 1 point * 0 Points Allowed: 10 points * 1-6 Points Allowed: 8 points * 7-13 Points Allowed: 6 points * 14-20 Points Allowed: 2 points * 21-27 Points Allowed: 1 point * 28-34 Points Allowed: 0 points * 35-41 Points Allowed: -2 points * 42+ Points Allowed: -4 points BUY IN: $5 everyone makes playoffs since done before pre season games. Did this last year and everyone loved it. If your sick of mock drafting and your whole draft turns into auto drafts this is perfect leagues. These are cheap pre season games to help like mock drafting but worth playing for something. Best Regular Season Record: $30 Playoffs 1st: $30 BUY IN: $15 Best Regular Season Record: $70 Playoffs 1st: $80 Playoffs 2nd: $30 BUY IN: $30 Best Regular Season Record: $120 Playoffs 1st: $ 180 Playoffs 2nd: $60 PPR ESPN Snake Draft Money kept: Leaguesafe(payed once draft is full) 1 QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1 TE, 2 FLEX(wr,rb,te), D/ST, K, 8 BENCH SPOTS
  3. He has a six game hit streak just wondering if this is the start of a breakout or just a teaser.
  4. Love this kid! I have watched every at-bat in this Rangers series, and yes his performance should be taken with a huge grain of salt given how awful Rangers' pitching is, but the one thing that stands out besides his speed is that he simply hits the ball hard. He has gap power not necessarily evident by his milb HR numbers. Not sure what his exit velocity would be, but this isn't some slap-hitting speed guy just looking to get on base....he is looking to make contact and do damage. Buy especially in leagues that count SLG%, because he will turn a lot of routine singles into doubles and triples with his power/speed combo. By the way on the CS last night, that was a fluke. He beat the throw by a mile but his hand slipped off the base and Andrus made a great veteran tag on him. He will continue to steal bases at will moving forward (that is, when he isn't hitting for extra bases).
  5. Not too many games yesterday. George Valera, OF, CLE (SS) : 1-5, RBI, 3K Luis Garcia, SS, WAS (AA): 1-4, K Marco Luciano, SS, SF (ROK): 3-5, 2R, 2B, 3B, HR, 2RBI, BB, K Antoni Flores, OF, BOS (SS): 0-3, BB, 2K Garrett Whitley, OF, TAM (A+): 1-3, 2B, K Justin Dunn, SP, SEA (AA): 6IP, 4H, ER, 2BB, 9K
  6. ill gladly jump in im a dynasty junky team 1 preferred but either works for me
  7. Mercado has played exactly 162 games in Triple A. A nice simple way to look at his overall game and numbers. He batted .281 with an obp of .358. He hit 12 homers and stole 51 bases. He scored 109 runs and had 65 ribbies. Given that his power appears to be on the rise I think we could be looking at a future fantasy stud. Like many have said the window is closing and you need to pick him up asap.
  8. Was pretty easy moving on from Jimmy Nelson or this guy. Hopefully he does well and can stick in the bigs.
  9. He already gets HBP a ton (10 on the season). So maybe why he backs off? Not sure...weird for sure.
  10. Think we both overreacted a little. He retired the final 11 batters he faced so that's multiple clean innings in a row. However, the beginning was awful. Mixed bag outing.
  11. starting today, and with MR. Always Good For An IL stint Richard Hill leaving his start last night with forearm tightness, he may get an extended look! Grab him now if you still can...
  12. Was offered Kershaw for conforto. I need sp help but conforto been having a good year and Is getting SB this year
  13. Today
  14. Did it look as bad as the box score line was?
  15. I’m sure this has been talked about a lot. But, I’m in 2nd in a 12 team league. The top 5 spots are all very tight. With the injuries, I’ve gotten lucky. I would like to trade Kluber and package him with someone. Preferably for a batter. I’m heavy on SP, I’ve been wracking my brain trying to figure which SP is worth trading/keeping I would really appreciate any thoughts. My roster is: offense; C- Garver 1B- Cron 2B- LeMahieu 3B- W. Meyers SS- Mondesi (DTD) OF- Trout, Blackmon, Meadows UTIL- Profar and Soler BENCH/DL- Springer and Dozier (both on DL) Pitching: SP- Giolito, Grienke, Peacock, Eduardo Rodriguez, Flaherty, Castillo, Lynn, RP- Doolittle, Greene, Osuna, Strop, Minter DL- Kluber
  16. Look I've three-peated in my money league by drafting smart & safe & boring year after year... NOW even if it means I won't win 4 str8 I HAVE TO OWN ZION. I'm all in late 2nd - early 3rd round ! Cheers ! 🍹
  17. Lets talk today about Fashion Topic. I am a fashion designer and i am suhana kaur from mumbai. I love Fashion Blogging whats think on fashion? who will won in fashion? Men or Women
  18. No words for endwar game... i upset while iron man died.
  19. That's not a terrible comparison, bit to me it's not the same: - CMC was Cam's #1 receiver in 2018, which worked out well. - DJ _could_ be one of the top receivers for Kyler, which would be great, but we don't know. Kyler has a good arm and it would make sense for him to stretch the field, especially given his receivers. I don't think he needs an RB as primary target. So not a bad comparison, but not necessarily the same situation.
  20. 50% of his rbi’s Last year was trout driving himself in. If he was playing on a stacked offence he would easily produce 30 more rbi’s. I’m sure his runs would go up a lot to, far from a “bit better” but you right about the free walks and maybe stolen bases
  21. Established league going on year 3 with 2 openings. Both teams available are in rebuild mode, and we have a voluntary dispersal draft coming up followed by the rookie draft and then free agency. Total of 32 franchises broken into 2 conferences, then by 4 divisions per conference - exactly like the NFL. Each team is assigned a "Team QB" meaning whichever QB is starting for that particular team, is your QB 35 roster spots, 5 taxi, 2 IR 14 Total Starters, 8 being IDP PPR Scoring, TE premium at 1.5 PPR Playoffs: - 4 total playoffs: Super Bowl, Almost Bowl, Leftover Bowl, Toilet Bowl - Super Bowl: to mirror NFL with 12 teams making a run for the ship - Almost bowl: first 8 teams to miss playoffs compete for picks13-20 - Leftover Bowl: subsequent teams to miss playoffs will compete for picks 5-12 - Toilet Bowl: bottom 4 teams will compete for picks 1-4 Intention of multi-playoff format is to have everyone compete for something year round rather than just punting. Dispersal drafts will be voluntarily available each year We are ready to kick 2019 season off as soon as we find the 2 new owners. Please email me any questions and interest in my Dynasty Degenerates IDP League. Thanks, Ed edkolvera@gmail.com
  22. I'd say probably Hansel Robles. I kept Blake Parker over him like an idiot.
  1. Load more activity