All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I would offer Voit and Puig for Ohtani alone. You have zero need for Puig, with Brantley on the bench and the other great young OF you have. Trade Voit whiles hes hot, and get a top 50 dynasty asset in Ohtani before he really gets mashing
  3. He's an up and down guy plus K/9 has been horrible. Anyone holding in K/9 leagues?
  4. Well with Voit and Alonso, Votto WILL NEVER see my CI or 1B slot more than likely so he rides in my U, or gets dropped for a hot hitter, it is that simple
  5. anyone think Workman can run away with the closer job in BOS in the near future?
  6. Not in the league format that we play in. The league was pretty split on it. I overpaid for sure based on league settings, but I felt it was worth it
  7. Just checking back in seeing how that benching has been going?
  8. Given he played later and got a couple AB's I'd guess it was a stomach bug issue and he felt better as the night went on.
  9. Probably his last hooray against league worst bum talent Despaigne. Make em pay, Clint!
  10. 12 team OBP league. Keep 3 at original round price with yearly escalation. Guy in my league has both Davis and Ohtani and can't play both so I'm trying to get one of em. Ohtani can be kept for a 14th rounder next year so he has extra value. The guy could use 1B, OF, SS and SP. I tried offering him Voit/Puig/Plesac for Ohtani/Olson/Fried but he doesn't seem interested. Do I up me ante or move on to Davis? Any ideas? C Wilson Ramos 1B Freddie Freeman 2B Nick Senzel 3B Vladimir Guerrero SS Trea Turner IF Luke Voit OF Austin Meadows, Juan Soto, Yordan Alvarez UTIL Yasiel Puig BN Michael Brantley DL Jose Altuve SP Aaron Nola, Clayton Kershaw, Zach Plesac, Griffin Canning, Lance Lynn, Jalen Beeks, Jesus Luzardo, *Streamer* RP Sean Doolittle, Wade Davis, Ian Kennedy DL Caleb Smith
  11. Maybe I jumped the gun, you are right, no difference carry on
  12. trout by himself is worth more than all 3 in dynasty.
  13. not a altuve fan but think you should get back a better package. not sure if rendon package is enough. have seen murphy get traded for top 50 value in a couple redraft leagues so some people still believe in him
  14. Got it back on Fri night: 7.2 IP 3H 1ER 0BB 6K ...still no room but IF something happens to a rotation member I think he could be useful in deeper/points formats
  15. You would win that trade easily, might be a low-ball imo, but I like the sell high on Ryu. May as well send it.
  16. depends on how many keepers but even in redraft 2nd option seems close enough to take the deal with keepers
  17. The issue is Springer and Altuve coming back. So they'll have to send two players back down or cut bait with White. I agree with you though, it would be great to see a lineup like this.. Springer Altuve Brantley Bregman Alvarez Correa Tucker Chirinos Reddick
  18. u mean to tell me theres a difference between dropping votto in 15 team nl only league vs 10 team mixed?
  1. Load more activity