All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Almost dropped Dyson this morning, glad I held on!
  3. Finally Renfroe! Glad to see you’re still alive!
  4. Yep, his control was off today. Sometimes that happens with him. And unfortunately he does not handle adversity well at all.
  5. Anyone else think XB is underrated? He's only 26 years old and seems to have found his power stroke. Some might disagree but he's a top 3 SS in my books.
  6. The earned runs can be explained by the weather but the walks are harder to swallow with that excuse.
  7. Too funny. Honestly I saw Paxton's line today and really didn't think much of it. Just a run of the mill blowup these days. Just last year people would be besides themselves.
  8. Got squeezed a lot, that is why the walk count was so high. Should've gotten couple more Ks and couple less walks. That difference would be the one between great start and mediocre
  9. If I’m understanding Sinatra correctly, the fact that they’ve made it in NY answers this question.
  10. Yes. Since the day he signed. I mean Houston only really signed his brother Yuli hoping it would give them an in to sign Lourdes. It didn't but that was how teams were thinking of him. Their father was a star in the Cuban leagues for years too. It is in the DNA.
  11. Well that's not in line with ADP- the data to pull there would be ADP vs Finish- i'm sure it exists but I dont know where. Stats show volatility, but if he had a low ADP, that's fine, he met expectations.
  12. Start spreading the news, I'm leaving todayI want to be a part of it, New York, New YorkThese vagabond shoes, are longing to strayRight through the very heart of it, New York, New York I want to wake up in a city, that doesn't sleepAnd find I'm king of the hill, top of the heapThese little town blues, are melting awayI'm gonna make a brand new start of it, in old New YorkIf I can make it there, I'll make it anywhereIt's up to you, New York, New York
  13. IIRC he hasn't come close ANY year outside of Manning's, and even the guy who wrote that article admits he's doing a semi-fluff piece, using statistics to try and paint an optimistic picture of Gase, who even he hated as a Jet hire. I wouldn't say he's overrated though, since so few seem to rate him very high. And yeah I can easily argue with his very spotty results and track record.
  14. yanks win! gleyber torres walkoff single see you in London @The Big Bat Theory !!!!!
  15. So what does everyone think about starting Monday July 15th? Maybe around Noon EST?
  16. Clearly not just beating up on crappy pitching.
  17. Yep, I guess Jose read this thread where people were calling him a bum! Well I guess he showed them! LMAO
  1. Load more activity