All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Do you know your draft order, specifically the 1st RD?
  3. One would be my SS and the other in one of my UTIL spots since I have 2. And I will just bench whoever is slumping.
  4. I'd make the trade. I like the improved draft slot, from the 5th RD to the 3rd RD (big jump), and Chase Edmonds is a very talented RB, therefore, he is a "legit" handcuff. Talented RBs in a direct back-up role, are prime handcuff candidates. Note: Chase Edmonds was not in AZ when Johnson missed the 2017 season. Keep your eye on Wes Hills in AZ as well...not saying he'll leap frog Edmonds, but Hills was drafted by the current coaching staff, and he's been compared to DJ. Ozigbo in NO is no slouch either, and could definitely eat into Murray's carries as the COP RB2 or RB1 (injury to Kamara) in NO. Murray started 6 games in Minny last season, putting up starter worthy numbers in 3 of them, and only ran for 50+ yds 4 times on the entire season (with 3 of those being in starts) and he scored 6 total TDs (with 5 of those coming in starts.) So, unless Kamara goes down, I doubt Latavius sees your starting line-up < Same with Edmonds/DJ, but you get the improved draft RD along w/ the security blanket.
  5. Agree with this as well. James Washington and moncrief are outside guys.
  6. I guess that means yes. You know what happens: if I don't draft Cook he stays healthy. If I do, he gets knocked out for most of the year.
  7. Agree, however it is/was slated to be a two-start week for weekly leagues and I couldn't sit him. This season feels cursed for him after the rolled ankle, but hopefully he's doing better by the weekend.
  8. I still think he's going to see the slot quite a bit. Guys don't tend to get doubled in the slot.
  9. Yeah that’ll be interesting. One thing I will say is Pittsburgh does a phenomenal job of scheming up open looks. A few years there AB didn’t have much help, was always double teamed, and they always had ways to get him open. Plus, teams aren’t going to just flat out double him all game every game. Most defensive coordinators don’t want to double someone, it hurts the defense.
  10. Forecast doesnt look great in DC. Chance of thunderstorms all evening with what looks like pockets of heavy rain. Not quite as bad in Atlanta but still a chance of thunderstorms. I would guess they attempt to get both games in but it could affect the starters. Of course I have 3 Braves, 2 Nats and 2 Phillies.
  11. Franchise history isn’t really relevant to this conversation. Historically Boston is far better than SD, but it has nothing to do with deciding between Bogaerts and Tatis. Tatis is the better player in a dynasty regardless of what team he’s on. Lineups change and previously bad teams have good runs, while previously good teams go into decade-long slumps. You go with talent in dynasty not anything else. In fact, what if Tatis gets traded to the Yankees or Red Sox? Or signs with either as a free agent? I don’t see him getting traded there, but just pointing out that Tatis may not even finish his career in SD.
  12. Yeah, except, and this to me is the more interesting discussion, obviously he's going to face stronger defense, including double teams. It's easier to excel when you have another top receiver on the field drawing coverage.
  13. QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, FLEX Kamara is a 5th and Allen is a 6th Looking at projected keepers for other teams: Mahomes, Mayfield, Luck are the only 3 I think might get kept. Thanks for the input!
  14. My dude gonna beast. If you watch the jaguars game last year he excelled on Ramsey and bouye at the end of the game on the outside. He’s ready to take that next step, Elite WR1.
  15. The first game back from a lengthy absence is usually a prove it game.
  16. Bogaerts is a good player who reached his ceiling. Tatis can be a great player, so in a dynasty Tatis is the one to want.
  17. Guys, you are missing the point. He knows what floor is, he just gives JuJu a different floor. No need to be condescending and explain what a floor is, when the arguments for why he will do better or not and why the Steelers will be better or not are wayyy more interesting.
  18. Worst possible outcome would probably be career ending injury. That would be terrible for dynasty teams
  19. I did not say that his floor was 0 yards. I said that he didn't understand the word 'floor', and he said he did and then suggested that 'floor' means worst possible outcome. Here: Floor is the worst possible outcome. I understand. I corrected him saying that floor and worst possible outcome were not the same thing, because his worst possible outcome was 0 yards.
  20. Not a great night then. So pumped he’s back, hopefully the foot won’t bother him too much moving forward. Can’t wait till he’s back on track!
  21. If you want to be realistic. I feel pretty confident saying Julio Jones does. That’s about it. 2 years ago I would’ve said AB as well.
  1. Load more activity