All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pundits are telling me it's Royce. I think I'm rolling the Dice on Singletary.
  3. I had to drop him this week to pick up Buffalo D 1 week early before they hit waivers since they had a bye. Now i'm regretting that decision less.
  4. Really depends on the status of Adams and Allison. If both are out, I don't mind Lazard this week.
  5. I highly doubt kamara will be active this week. All signs point to being out.
  6. Singletary. I don’t see how he doesn’t go off this game tbh
  7. Anyone trying to move him? Been trying to see if i Can move him for bell or Dalvin cook. their schedules look nice.
  8. depends on your league and wire honestly. NVM just saw that last tweet. might be a drop but hurts, looked like a steal
  9. really surprised to see Philly at +3 being a low bet. After Dallas' blowup last week I can't imagine their morale is very good, I would be jumping all over Phi at +3.
  10. We have a DFS league in yahoo. Only Sunday games. $8 entry .. Top-3 paid We consistently get 15 players. Looking to add a few more. Email (nupshah@yahoo.com) if interested. I take Venmo/cash app prior to the kickoff game. Winners paid back on Monday via Venmo/Cash app thanks..
  11. True, but as a rookie and a higher draft pick on a rebuilding team, Bridges should be more of a lock to get minutes closer to 30. I'm thinking Booker moves to cover PG at times, while Oubre plays PF in small ball lineups. Again, I'm not saying Grant won't get minutes (especially because apparently he's defending all 5 positions), but just that Bridges will probably get more minutes out of the gate. I do really like Grant, so I'd probably be watching him closely for stocks as he's proven to get them.
  12. I'm going 49ers this week. Really don't think there'll be a better spot to use them this season. Buffalo has Miami again in week 11, which is a week where there are fewer "gimme" games (best options are probably NO @ TB, NYJ @ WSH, ARZ @ SF, DEN @ MIN, etc.) so I think this is the week to use them even though BUF would be on the road.
  13. I should clarify that it’s standard scoring so Sony has more value & Keenan has a little bit less
  14. Agree. I just hope they announce him as out and not mess around with making him active and getting a few touches.
  15. Good thing you didn't mention cursive writing.
  16. Matchups don't matter for studs. Yes, he probably won't have ceiling games against teams like SF or MIN, but he's getting the volume and opportunity to put up 100 yards from scrimmage and multiple TDs every single week regardless of opponent. It should surprise nobody if he puts up the best performance of any RB all season against SF, for example, and he could easily still post top-12 numbers that week. Sitting a guy because you're scurred of the matchup is for RB2/3 borderline players, where you can conceivably have two better options. I don't think it's possible to have two better options than a guy who's been touching the ball nearly 30 times every game and running over opposing defenses with those touches.
  17. He looked like Barry Sanders, The Bus, and Sweetness all rolled up in one. 🤡
  18. dang, your team is stacked. and all 4 of those are good keepers! I would also decline and try and trade maybe 1 or 2 of them for a big upgrade. You don't really need Depth, but maybe get a good RB1 for Henry and McLaurin?? 15th round for him at the moment sounds great. Be a sell high imo.
  1. Load more activity