All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He'll always be tempting to anyone who had him on their roster during that ridiculous stretch in early 2017. I know I'll at least keep him on my watch list.
  3. Yea he put those numbers up. But thatโ€™s nothing special when you have 3 1B who can do that as well. Plus Archer is going to put up 200+ Kโ€™s and finally put up the best ratios of his career.
  4. I find a lot of the discussion here about Carlos Hyde to be a bit off. I offer this information as no slight to Damien Williams, nor to make any prediction. I just find the narrative that "Carlos Hyde is a bad running back" to be perplexing. Here's the 2017 Rotoworld RB rankings thread, in which Hyde is pretty consistently ranked in the top 10-15 of the entire NFL (for fantasy purposes). In the 2018 thread, no one seems to think he is a bad running back. General consensus ranges seems to be in the "he's fine" category, with a few "greats" sprinkled in. I realize this is not the optimum way to analyze a football player's talent. But I do think it can illustrate recency bias for fantasy perspectives. Hyde's situation was abysmal last year - pre-Mayfield Browns and a Jags team with Bortles that had basically thrown in the towel. I guess we could fault him for not transcending all this. My general point - football players generally don't change overnight. Unless most people here thought Hyde was simply a volume-based back and simply didn't say it, there's a pretty good consensus on these boards that Hyde was a an acceptable NFL running back for fantasy for a number of years. One year spent in the Sahara Desert of the NFL doesn't seem like a reasonable cause to change all those evaluations. On the note of Hyde's pass-catching in 2017, I guess I just have to ask why a team with a presumably-forward thinking coach in Kyle Shanahan would continue to throw the ball to a player who is a historically bad receiver. I understand that the final stats may not look pretty, but this is the equivalent of banging your head against the wall. Hyde finished 5th in targets. Was no one on SF wise enough to his inadequacies? Maybe I'm missing something, but the narrative here doesn't add up for me.
  5. ah s---, see no luck ๐Ÿ™‚
  6. I got both Domingo Santana and Glasnow. If you're trade doesn't get vetoed, let me know so I can offer the same trade and maybe my leagues as idiotic as yours
  7. The Mets are such a joke. Goes from strep to elbow barking, scheduled MRI, nah no MRI needed, ok maybe still an MRI we'll see, let him throw, then actually have the MRI. And all of that for a guy that hasn't even begun the extension that they just gave him. They handle their most prized assets with the least care.
  8. He was placed on the bereavement list earlier today. Looks like he'll miss this 3 game series at Baltimore because of the death of his Grandmother in the Dominican Republic.
  9. On the other hand, Hill probably would have been arrested if the cops thought the child was injured via an intentional or reckless (and therefore criminal) act. He wasn't arrested, as far as I know.
  10. Should've said less risk, of course anyone can get injured at the plate or running the bases. Anyway, I still think it's a lopsided deal in favor of the Cruz side. I'm not hating on Eloy, but track record over upside in this scenario for me. I definitely could be wrong, so could you. Previous poster already addressed that. Thanks for repeating though just in case I missed it. Also, I didn't ask any question. I'm not the OP. I think you're confused, lol. BTW, the poster just above my first post agreed he'd take the Cruz side so I don't know where you get "three clear votes" from.
  11. Is he a must add 12 team h2h
  12. Wow. I wish people sent me trades like thAt
  13. Awful trade for whoever is getting DGordon. Borderline vetoable.
  14. What's the longest streak of health that Kershaw/Hill/Ryu/Maeda have put together? Buehler has been reliable so far, but he's young so who knows. I'd be surprised if any two of those guys combine for 50 starts.
  15. Abreu is done? he ALWAYS starts slow and will end up with.. .280+ 25 80 90
  16. MRI came back clean, that's a big sigh of relief.
  17. Wow, I thought I wasn't reading this correctly. Yeah man, you need to do this trade. lol. Although I can't imagine it not getting vetoed. You might even want to add something along with Berrios to try and prevent it from getting vetoed.
  18. Garver, Cave, and a few guys in the bullpen have options, for players that have a legitimate chance of getting sent down. https://www.rosterresource.com/mlb-minnesota-twins/
  19. Well your going to be disappointed because he pitches tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚
  20. Yall are tweakin if you think there's a player in fantasy baseball with a better season outlook than Cody Bellinger. Only person you trade him for is Yelich. No if, ands, and buts about it. Yelich & Bellinger gonna jocky for the #1 spot all year.
  21. Do it before he changes his mind. Thoughts on this?
  22. I don't think it's too bad of an offer, but I'm not huge on Profar. Villar should provide nice power and speed. I like it.
  1. Load more activity