All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Do you think the Dodgers would prefer him to start games in the regular season or postseason? They are going to make it to the playoffs. No reason to waste bullets.
  3. New Dynasty $150 ROTISSERIE league run on fantrax using fantrax treasurer for payments. We will use a snake and slow draft (around 8h-12h time for each pick), i think its the best way to draft in dynasty leagues since it gives the opportunity to owners to think a lot about the players they will draft and keep for years! 12 managers, 9 standard cats ,daily lineups, FAAB waivers, 10 starters /5 bench /3 IR slots, 850 gamers overall limit ( 85 games per slot), leagues' votes for trades,keep all rosters' players every year. payouts: 1st $950 2nd $550 3rd $300 GroupMe chat also available for trade talks and general basketball discussions. Send me a PM if u are interesting in joining, 6 spots available. Thanks
  4. Since pitching is hard to stomach, I would take Scherzer and that’s about it for him. As far as hitters go, probably Arendo, because I doubt I would get Trout for him as of right now.
  5. Verdugo due to playing time issues
  6. Here’s to the people that thought he would regress in the HR department to 20-25 HR’s. He’s already halfway there and it’s only April 19th.
  7. I want to add Touki Toussaint. Who do I drop? my Team: Alfaro, Gallo, Altuve , E Suarez, Tatis Jr, Soto, Robles, E Jimenez,, D Santana, Meadows, Y Gurriel, Vogelbach Dejong, Verdugo  Hicks, Peacock, Buehler, Flaherty, Paddock, Hader, Yates WHIR
  8. Today
  9. Just got the offer by acquiring Jose Ramirez for Baez. I just got Baez and now I got the offer.Jose has been awful but it is just April. Should I take it or not? Which has better side? Yahoo 10 teams - 2 keepers H2H C -Contreras 1B - Bellinger 2B - Baez 3B - Arenado SS - Tatis Jr OF - Trout/Rosario/Myers UL - Alonso/Jimenez Bench - McMahon/Galvin NA - Senzal DL - Gennett SP -Sale/Syndergaad/Tanaka/Taillon/Fried/German/Ryu Toussaint RP - W. Smith/Doolittle/Brasier
  10. He started the new one in style tonight. 4 hits including a homer and he also stole a base.
  11. He missed a homer by about a foot tonight.
  12. McMahon does more in his first game back from IL than Hampson has all year. He's gonna take a back seat to McMahon and Murphy and this board should have nothing to say about it. He's been given plenty of opportunity and he can't hit his weight.
  13. Well since my 2.5 ERA and 1.05 WHIP are losing to a 0.84 ERA and 0.89 WHIP I might as well right?
  14. 12 team OBP league. h2h and roto payouts. Keep 3 at original round draft price with yearly escalation. I could use some position flexibility for when guys sit. Should I drop JA Happ, Ryan Brasier, or Nick Senzel for: Ryan McMahon or Scott Kingery My Team: C Wilson Ramos 1B Freddie Freeman 2B Jose Altuve 3B Jeff McNeil SS Marcus Semien 1B: Luke Voit OF Yasiel Puig, Juan Soto, Michael Brantley UTIL Austin Meadows BN: Vladimir Guerrero, Nick Senzel IL Trea Turner SP Aaron Nola, Clayton Kershaw, Chris Archer, Ross Stripling, Caleb Smith, JA Happ, Jordan Lyles (Streamer) RP Jose Leclerc, Anthony Swarzac, Ryan Brasier IL Brandon Morrow
  15. Is this guy ever gonna hit for power? Looks likes he's been taking batting lessons from Hosmer just pounding everything into the dirt. I'm not a fan
  16. He always takes a while to get the power stroke going. I own him every year and it never fails, he makes up for it in the summer. Owners will be thankful he’s on their side by July.
  17. I have him as a Rd. 23 keeper. Does anyone think he’s worth holding? Or is he a hard drop at this point?
  18. Opened the season with a horrible (even for his standards) 2 for 29 start. Since then a 6 game hitting streak with 6 RBIs and 5 doubles. No homers yet but he's pretty much a lock for 20 and and ofc, lots of strikeouts.
  19. How would you rank them against Moronta, who seems the be another guy in that class with elite K/9 and good ratios?
  20. Haniger Lowe might be as good as albies
  1. Load more activity