All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That's very tough. Probably Tate.
  3. After last week Winston’s passer rating when targeting Godwin went down to 148.6, Winston’s rating when targeting a Evans is 74.7. Overall his passer rating is 84.9.
  4. No, only because I don't think you can take the hit with RB depth right now.
  5. Yeah, I stand corrected. I believe I said that Damien was in there more than McCoy but it looks like McCoy was there 50% of the time. I can't tell those guys apart still, even after being told by posters here exactly how to differentiate them from their stances. Sorry.
  6. These are all good points. How would you rank him with the rest of the TE's ROS?? I don't think I have many TE's above Henry. Kelce/Ertz/Hooper/Andrews = tier 1 Olsen/Waller/Henry/Engram/Kittle = tier 2 Seems good to me.
  7. I took a break from inter webs yesterday (aside from drafting 2 killer teams), and had some realizations. I'm actually a very nice person in real life, but sometimes online I'm not. I realized I really like making people feel good. And the way I post, occasionally its the opposite. At times I can be rude, impatient, condescending, and embody other negative qualities. And I realized that if I have to respond to someone in anger or frustration, it means I've lost some sort of control. As I've been telling my kids, if you're going to say something mean to someone, it's probably better to not say anything at all. I'm actually here to apologize to @Trench Mob . I hope you have a great season and do well in your other leagues too. And the same to all members in this league and forum. Thanks.
  8. The Raiders just beat Indy in Indy and Chicago in London. No way I trust GB enough to beat a team like the Raiders. Buff or SF s em to be more logical to me based on both their opponents and their defenses.
  9. Vinny Testaverde threw for 481 yards on them...on 69 attempts. 🤣
  10. I wouldn't say 10 out of 10 times. But in general, I agree with this.
  11. I draft tonight at 8pm in the 5 spot. I expect him to slide there now. Any recommendations of what to do if we don't get news soon?
  12. Hi All, .5 PPR, 12 Team, 1 Flex, 4 Bench Spots I got an offer from the Barkley owner in my league. He is 1-5 and is looking to shake up his roster to try and make a comeback. I am 4-2. The offer is my Jacobs, T. Coleman, Boyd and M. Andrews for Barkley, Crowder, C. Thompson and Hockenson. Should I make this trade and have 2 stud RB1s ? WHIR! My team: QB: Jackson WR: T. Hill WR: Boyd RB: Chubb RB: Jacobs TE: Kelce Flex: Coleman K: Gay Def: Bills BN: McLaurin, C. Samuel, R. Freeman, M. Andrews
  13. Yeah but he also will be involved more in the passing game as well just like last week without Adams .... He will be productive tonight ... Over and under for the game is 45 ... Vegas is roughly predicting a 24 to 21 win by green bay .... Aaron jones will get 1,of those td's ... Drink a beer and watch jones win your match for you !!!!
  14. Ryan Tannehill over Mariota might prove to be a big upgrade for Titan pass catchers
  15. Serious eye test marks - impressive.
  16. Yeah if that's the reason that certainly makes sense. A little worrisome for his outlook moving forward though unfortunately. I know it's only one bad game, but this wasn't a game script or tough matchup scenario, it was a great scenario and he didn't produce.
  17. I think it depends on tonight really. He throws in another dud, then I think he’s lost a step and is drop city. The Lions themselves may drop him too. Lol
  18. He also seems like one of those "for love of the game" type guys. I mean for god's sake, he plays for the Bengals. If you have to question the motivation of a guy who was basically the Sisyphus of the AFC Wild Card round for a decade I think you're gonna have another thing coming. He may have waited til he was 100% but now that he's there I think he plays.
  19. I'm a Cards fan and I love Chase Edmonds. He's a better runner than DJ at this point and you can expect a similar split going forward. DJ has regressed a bit in terms of speed but he's still of an elite pass catcher and Kliff has really been able to utilize his strengths. I think both guys will produce going forward in this offense, and if anything happens to DJ, this guy easily becomes a league winner.
  1. Load more activity