All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I was leaning toward Edmonds but is the Jags defense really that bad against rb's?
  3. I mean, it’s like some people haven’t watched Shady his whole career. It’s baffling.
  4. The most redeeming quality Walton possesses for fantasy owners is that he was free. If you grabbed him, and you hold onto him, there's absolutely no harm, no foul in what he becomes or doesn't. You can speculate until the cows come home. If you're actually considering trading for him, you're in a different boat and quite a slippery slope. Recent bias, absolutely. They played a home game against the only team in the league as terrible as them. And they still couldn't break the 100 yd rushing mark as a team. As a matter of fact, their team high is 84 yards. Also, they have 1 rushing TD this year and it went to Ballage. Miami RBs also managed to turn 15 targets into only 70 yards last week. Efficiency, not there. Volume, not there in this RBBC (Drake or no Drake). TDs, definitely not there. If he's free, yes. If you have to pay for him, PASS.
  5. Totally agree. They will definitely lean on the ground game more, and Shady will be the guy on 1st and 2nd downs. DWill will likely just be a 3rd down back for them now.
  6. Same. Dorsett, still limited in practice and may not be 100 if he plays. I'm waiting for Saturday's practice report to decide. Both are probably good choices so that means they will both suck this week.
  7. You're describing Chark to a tee right there. I'd like to see what this kid does but there hasn't been a productive TE in Jax this season yet, not sure how much the rook makes an impact in his first start as the primary TE but i'm curious nonetheless.
  8. Even if he does get traded (which I think is a longshot at best) what do you really think the chances are of him learning the playbook and getting up to speed quickly enough to actually contribute? The track record of pass catchers being traded mid-season and producing is pretty poor. Only Cooper last season comes to mind as someone who actually produced in a meaningful way.
  9. I don't think Mixon + Jeffery will be enough to lift Bell, not if the other guy knows what he's doing. Mixon has very little trade value with how poorly is doing behind that swiss-cheese offensive line.
  10. I have nothing against Searage but I'm curious to know what pitchers he worked his magic on?
  11. The Pacers have engaged in active trade talks with several teams this week about Domantas Sabonis, according to Sam Amick of The Athletic. If he gets traded to a team which can make him starting C with 30+ mins, he will outplay his ADP brutally. Deff will target him on my draft on sunday.
  12. I don't see that at all. DWill has never been a great runner until he put some good games together last year. He doesn't have great vision and never really developed into a pure RB. He was always a niche player, your typical 3rd down back. People only look at half a season and forget the years he was in Miami and had plenty of opportunity to be a #1 type back.
  13. Someone man up and and get your gf to accuse frank gore of sexual assault for the boys.
  14. @Cmilne23 Thank you so so much for Paxton!
  15. the most concerning thing i saw re: usage last night was freemans carry on the gl for their lone td. i dont think that will be a permanent change, but if the coaches want to try and use them interchangeably where its a true 50/50 split including gl carries, than i would be worried. im holding to see what the playcalling looks like next week...
  16. Oh I didn't realize that typo is supposed to be Knox. Pretty obvious I guess lol. I’d choose him over Graham. My bad.
  17. 8/8/5 with 1.1 threes, 1.2 steals .400/.64 with 2.5 TO
  18. The complete failure to use him at all in the passing game was just baffling. Instead they kept running him into brick walls and using him as a speed bump for KC’s pass rushers.
  19. Well, hopefully the mastermind coaches that get paid 6+ figures a year are wise enough to see they need to utilize him more and not get too creative with rhythm and carry distribution. Last nights game of 1 run on, 1 off was abysmal and the Broncos couldn't generate a play over 25 yards. Not to mention they have a stonehenge statue at QB. Let's see if next weeks game script is different.
  20. It's a bad matchup. But Baltimore's pass defense has been terrible and Russell Wilson is hot. Expect the Seahawks to be in the red zone a lot, so Carson will have TD opportunities.
  21. last year he was, but, at his hefty 3rd rd price tag I own no shares this year. I just like saying that to all the fallen.
  1. Load more activity