All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm low on SG. I'm stuck with him My only other SG is Herro.
  3. 13th year h2h 10 team yahoo league needs a replacement manager. I should have replaced this guy to start the year but i decided to cut him a chance. But I cannot tolerate inactivity, so he needs to be replaced. Almost every league I play is keeper or dynasty, but this one is a redraft so we start fresh every year. If interested please leave your contact info and a brief fantasy background.Thanks! League Settings Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR+, IR+ Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK) Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO) Available Roster C Evgeny Kuznetsov Was - C - C Logan Couture SJ - C LW Taylor Hall NJ - LW LW Brayden Schenn StL - C,LW RW Nikita Kucherov TB - RW RW Vladimir Tarasenko StL - RW - D Rasmus Ristolainen Buf - D - D Drew Doughty LA - D D Oliver Ekman-Larsson Ari - D - D Jake Muzzin Tor - D Util Brock Boeser Van - RW Util Kyle Palmieri NJ - RW BN William Karlsson VGK - C BN Lawson Crouse Ari - LW BN Dustin Brown LA - RW BN Ryan Johansen Nsh - C BN Shea Theodore VGK - D G Frederik Andersen Tor - G G Pekka Rinne Nsh - G BN Corey Crawford Chi - G
  4. Worth a look as long as he starts. I don't really see Craig overtaking him in the rotation, so there's that.
  5. So fitting that the OP’s username is @BrickWalled
  6. He shot a tasty 43.7% from deep last season. On low volume, sure, but he seems to be one of their most reliable options there which suddenly makes him a high-volume candidate. Tempted to grab him but he absolutely needs heavy usage to be useful.
  7. He had a couple of games like tonight's a few times last season but then he'd go and put up 10 pts. He was really streaky that way.
  8. Stay put, keep an eye on Herndon.
  9. You guys are far too knee jerk. Look at his career and tell me that 6% FG is going to be his FG% for hte season. LOL are you serious? So you're going to sell low on him now? Very bad fantasy GMing if that's the case. He had an awful first game, but look at his shots taken. that tells me he's an important part of the offense. He probably single handedly made me lose the first week of my H2H, but I'm in it for the long haul, not just one game. jking about him losing the first week. i own KAT
  10. He’s been one of the best WRs at scoring TDs since coming into the league. The way you score TDs is by getting redzone targets so you believe one of 2 things: 1. He’s simply forgotten how to score TDs 2. Freddie Kitchen is so clueless, that even he refuses to use a player who’s scored 44 TDs in 56 games in the redzone. Landry has 8 redzone targets, Chubb and OBJ have 4, Damion Ratley and Demetrius Harris both have 3. You believe that come the end of the season Landry will have double the redzone targets and some no name players will put up comparable redzone targets for the Browns?
  11. Pretty shallow league if Levert is on the wire. I prefer Levert for his track record but Id stream and maximize weekly adds.
  12. I quit watching after the first half guys. This one is on me
  13. Very nice . Dbl dbl with 1.5 blks very much possible as long as nurkic sits. Probably would’ve played more except Jokic was giving him the business behind the arc. Thank goodness not all centers are Jokic.
  14. Yeah I’m leaning toward starting Cooks (who has also been ugly) over OBJ this week. And I hate it so much. I just don’t see how the Pats D + Gilmore on OBJ goes decent in any scenario.
  15. I’m holding. Sato is too good not to get majority of the minutes. The hot shooting from white will cool down. Sato is the best point guard on the team.
  16. Grabbed him. He had 2nd most FGA and 3rd most minutes (with foul trouble). Passes eye test for sure. Even if Butler comes back, I'm hopeful that he'll still be able to produce decent scoring, treys, and steals. Maybe he'll be a dud, but worth the gamble especially in competitive leagues
  17. Well he was sitting in waivers and I just couldn’t let someone else scoop him up. Now I got Wilson Brady and brees. He’s going to pay off down the stretch. Especially when he’s playing at home.
  18. Think you get your wish. I mean when a player bows out after 3 plays where he didn't take a bad hit. It is obviously something that is lingering and might need a week to two to get right.
  19. I hear you man and you may be right, but in competitive leagues he will be gone before their next game. You gotta make a dart throw now to see if he will continue on hitting. Him starting is icing on the cake and while Butler didn't play, he may have at least decent ROS value.
  20. Easy yes for me. You're not going to be playing J. Brown much anyway with some of the guys you have. I'd likely want to wait a day or so to get an update on David Johnson. The Cards just signed 2 RBs, which might mean that his injury is a lot more serious than originally thought. In a PPR league, Brown + Edmonds as a primary back would be worth more to me than Jacobs.
  21. Announcers said it beginning of game.
  22. I'm literally starting Davante Parker over this dude this week. My lord. What has happened.
  23. But he has some weird stuff on the back of his upper arms. That's what really matters.
  1. Load more activity