All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Not sure why Scottishguy seems to be convinced that Puig is about to catch fire. I hope hes right (I own Puig in 2/3 leagues). Hoskins is the best player in that trade but I'd probably lean towards the Bryant side because I'm not a big Franmil guy. You're shipping away a ton of upside...I'd probably stay put.
  3. Ive been watching a lot of his AB's and its pretty clear hes trying to hit the ball in the air more.When he gets to 2 strikes, you can see the approach change. Really cant argue with the numbers, hes been a very pleasant waiver wire surprise so far.
  4. THIS So overrated. The first 4 weeks of his pro career were the same weeks that Kareem Hunt was averaging 35 ppg (only a slight hyperbole). Cook has never done anything to warrant the hype he's received. Easily the most overrated RB in the NFL.
  5. 10 team redraft head-to-head points I only have a few moments I'm sure before Polanco is snagged off the waiver wire do I hold on to Devers and hope he comes around with a leap on Polanco now I got the chance
  6. This seems like a fair trade to me and the only way I can give you sound advice is to see the rest of your team. Frazier might unfortunately end up being irrelevant when everyone is healthy down the road. Get back to me with your squad.
  7. You're new here? Bring question like this to the bench coach forum. You'll get questions answered there not here. I mean no harm. Welcome, buddy. P.S No way would I make that trade.
  8. Im taking Tucker out of those 3. Ive watched his first couple games and this kid seems uber focused at the plate and his speed is legit.
  9. Im taking Yandy here regardless of what McMahons playing time looks like. Big time exit velocity with an improved swing path. He should out steal McMahon too.
  10. Still trying to replace the loss of Turner, roster flexibility lets me pick up a SS or 2B. Currently have Swanson, but Tucker has speed to make up for losing Turner’s SB’s, and Dozier seems to be turning it around lately. Do I keep Swanson, or grab one of the other 2?
  11. His career high in homers at any level is 7. He currently has 6. His 31% hr/fb rate won't continue, but the data is still supporting his claims of trying to hit the ball in the air more. It looks like he's still struggling to consistently get his launch angle up and hit enough fly balls, so there's more potential to be unlocked in those biceps if he can achieve his goals of getting it airborne regularly. ETA Maybe this is all just juiced ball results. But here's an actual quote from Yandy for those who missed it a few pages ago: . “I’m not that type of a home-run hitter, but I’m doing better with my swing, trying to get the ball up in the air,” Diaz said. “And the results are getting there.”
  12. No idea what to think about Boyd ROS. I was just offered Blackmon and Boyd for Jo-Ram and have been extremely torn. (Keeper league, and Boyd will be the only player worth keeping after this year based on price)
  13. I would go with Yandy, as not sure what will happen with McMahon, once D Murphy returns soon.
  14. $50 Dynasty League if you are interested. Salary cap. Multiple teams to pick from now. 25 man active roster. 100 minor league spots.
  15. Houston historically is a prospect hoarder franchise. Keep the talent down too long just to keep em away from big paydays or other teams. Singleton, AJ Lee, Kyle Tucker, Derek Fisher are examples or former top prospects who wasted away in Houston Round Rock hell. Funny enuff Kyle Tucker will prolly be the first one up since his star has fallen and his future earnings are minimal now. Yordan will be called up after he quits hitting and everybody else quits wanting him up and he no longer deserves to be called up.
  16. Not really. He's pitched great and has 1 Win to show for it... He would fit right in on my team then...
  17. That crappy team from Miami. I guess FLORIDA Marlins is still stuck in my head.
  18. @COL today is a scary matchup for a slider reliant pitcher.. start your studs, but its certainly debatable.
  19. Go... nobody! Hey, now at least a team's bullpen can't blow another win for one of my pitchers...
  20. started slow last year as well. Even with his putrid BA/OBP/SLG at least he's chipped in 2 HR and 3 SB. This is still clearly a player who can go 15/15 or even 20/20 once he gets going. With that position flexibility? Strong hold for me, but obviously that's only the right advice for AL Onlys or very deep mixed leagues. In standard to shallow mixed leagues you can probably play the wire and ride the hot hand and accumulate 15/15 or 20/20 with relative ease. Profar was only going to return value in those formats if he took another step forward which doesn't look likely as of this morning.
  21. Weather Update: Weather Proof Games: SF/ Tor, KC/TB, Min./Hou. Det/Bos: Double Header and I dont see any major issues getting either game in. May see scattered showers and its going to be chilly. Fla/Cle: Could be scattered showers but I dont see anything serious on the radar. Atl./Cin.: Looks like a decent chance of rain/thunderstorms in the afternoon but then it should clear off-ish by game time. Could be some light rain showers in the evening but no significant amounts. Ari./Pit: Very similar to the Cincinnati forecast above. ChW/Bal.: Should be a very pleasant night in Baltimore. Temps in the 70's , small chance of rain as the night moves on but nothing serious. Phi./NYM: No major issues here either. Similar to the other East Coast forecasts. Mil./StL: Chance of showers increases as the evening moves on but shouldnt be an issue. LAD/ChC: Its going to be chilly and cloudy but almost no chance of rain. Was./Col.: Looks like an awesome night in Denver. No rain anywhere near there, temps in the mid to high 60's Sea./SD: It Never Rains in Southern California. NYY/LAA: Albert Hammond Tex./Oak: No weather issues at all.
  1. Load more activity