All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Or is this it?

3. I've added/dropped/picked back up like 3 times. Maybe he sticks this time. He strikes me as a knucklehead just a bit. Hopefully he can actually begin his season this week.
  4. Scared of fouling that's all, it will click for him very soon.
  5. I wish I had more confidence in their rotations.
  6. If you're playing him, wow your QBs suck lol - esp against NE this will be ugly
  7. So how valuable is he when he returns? He doesn't have much to throw to besides Thomas and Kamara, in fact almost nothing. I wouldn't play him unless my other QB was weak. He will have a blowup week here or there, but the old Brees is gone.
  8. The trades on Tuesday helped my team including Courtland Sutton, whom I’m starting. But I have one slot open, and with the trades, which WR out of those 3 would you start? Please list because weather/rain is in the forecast for 2 of them. WHIR Thanks!
  9. I was slightly late to get PJ but I dropped for Graham. At least he might actually give me PG stats.
  10. Holy s--- this dude is balling. Peep the 1 three too!
  11. I believe he just needs time to adjust to his new team and get more familiar with everyone. But I do expect better from his calibre pg
  12. Adding this guy to the DND list in 2020. Don’t care what he does I won’t touch.
  13. I wanna bench him but cant bring myself to do it. Damnit.
  14. Just dropped for PJ Washington and it feels good.
  15. Nah man. Hang onto Allen. He's been good for fantasy in every game this season besides the Patriots matchup of course. He also has a great schedule over the next month. I like Brissett a lot too but he has some tougher matchups over the next couple weeks.
  16. One of those was an obvious joke. Ill let you figure out which one. https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2019/2018-19-deep-ball-project
  1. Load more activity