All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Taking Hunter Pence out of lineups in 8 leagues for next week.
  3. When is the big man going to be back in the Bronx. Not seeing any updates.
  4. How the flip does my opponent get 70 hits, and score 53 runs?
  5. Lowe hitting .296 with an .820 ops vs lefties. 50% K rate but has had many great at bats and XBH lately vs them. I don’t know maybe seeing a young busting out player through to regular everyday at bats is a smarter thing than giving Wendle 2 straight starts vs LHP?
  6. If you're on Herndon, you're there hoping for TD's I imagine, not 800 yards.
  7. ROS (or for least a while) closer?
  8. H2H Cats. We keep 3. Team Batman has Harper, Yelich, and Rizzo to name a couple key players. Team War Machine has Machado and Torres. Settings: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=144547 Team Batman: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=144547&teamId=2 Team War Machine: http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=144547&teamId=3 Leave a email address for a invite and how long you've been playing fantasy baseball, thanks!
  9. Michel Givens gives up a homer to 9th place hitter Marco Hernandez in the ninth ... to tie the game. Mookie almost hits a homer ends with a triple ..
  10. Get rid of manny. Get Stanton. Help me
  11. I'm saying that Fangraphs still labeled Soto as a 55 future hit tool even *after* putting up the insane numbers he put up in the minors last year. And if your excuse is that their scouting report was 2 years out of date - what good are their ratings if they're so outdated? Honestly, I have a hard time relying on scouting grades for hit tool in general. I'd rather just judge prospects based on the numbers they're putting up in the minors (accounting for their age, which league they're playing in, etc.). I have found this to be a far more reliable indicator for evaluating hitters than outdated scouting reports that tend to be based on scouts who are generally only watching prospects for a game or two. What I will use scouting grades for is things like raw power and speed, which I do trust scouts to measure correctly more or less.
  12. OK then how about this: we'll set up a league with you and 8 other people who agree with this mentality. You 9 will pick names from a hat randomly. I'll draft whoever I want, Let's see who wins the league. You all have as a good shot as me, because it's "simple and devoid of any real strategy" - right?
  13. Pence injures his leg in the one game he actually plays this weekend. Joy...
  14. Deeper leagues... BAL OF Anthony Santander Was supposed to only be up while Dwight Smith was on the 7 day concussion IL but he's hit well enough where he might stick-- 36 AB, 1 HR, 3 2B, 4 RBI, 6 R, .361 AVG, .452 OBP, .528 SLG, .980 OPS … 5:7 K/BB ratio Very small sample size, but someone to keep an eye on should he see more playing time. Keon Broxton could move to the bench, opening up a spot for both Smith and Santander to start.
  15. Do you have a solid replacement for Manny? Remember, Machado's past few games have been in COL. Not saying he isn't turning the corner, but COL makes a lot of guys #'s go up. Good trade if you can cover Manny.
  16. Nola and Marquez... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😭🤬😭🤬😭🤬😭🤬😭🤬.
  17. Maybe after today he’s a no brainer for the manager, but you never know nowadays
  18. Team in sig. 12 team, H2H, daily pts, redraft & no keepers. 18 weeks, then playoffs. My SP: Nola, L Castillo, Porcello, Plesac, Lambert, Strahm, F Valdez, Heaney, Pablo, Paddack, Thor-IL. #1: Fair to offer Bregman, Nola, & McNeil (or a different bat) for Verlander & Springer? He needs a 2B. #2:Offer L Castillo & 1 of McNeil or Murphy for Verlander? Hate to give up Bregman or Murphy, but need SP bad.
  19. After today's big game, here's his updated pace: .296 BA .375 OBP% .507 SLG% 36 HR 106 RBI 110 R 20 SB Anyone still think he's not living up to expectations?
  20. I've actually stuck with him not knowing about the walks, but after looking at him now, it's weird. He's never had issues with walks in the majors before. At least not to this degree. It was everything else that he's limiting this season (hits and HRs) that were the biggest problems coming into this season. Might still stick with him for a little while longer to see if they ever actually give him more than a one-off chance at saves, and then move on if things continue.
  21. ^^^This. Solid game today in H-Town, the Jays are rolling 2/3 2R 1HR 4RBI.....so far
  22. Lol, I did the same with him earlier this year. Great looking numbers, so I picked him up. Then I saw his walk rate and how few hits he had given up and dropped him. Feels like he’s a ticking time bomb ince that hit rate catches up to him. But now that I’ve said thar, he’ll walk 50 in 70 innings this year and only give up 20 hits all season. Hahaha!!!
  23. That's going to be rough given how he has less than half of the ABs of a regular. Obviously some rookies don't have as many ABs as a regular, but he's well behind. Don't get me wrong though. I think he's going to be very solid the rest of the way, and it's great to see the SBs finally starting to come. They could start to pile up now that he's actually run in 2 straight games.
  1. Load more activity