All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Makes sense....Not...You cant just leave a guy on waivers after dominating the Brewers
  3. If you need help now Pineda. If you’re just stashing for a wild card Gallen
  4. If you can get him for that I would
  5. I wouldn’t take any of those offers for Alonso. Flaherty has been a bust, plesac Gibson and Valdez are ok but not enough to downgrade from Alonso to Olson.
  6. McKay isnt going to pitch more than 5 innigns in any start when he comes up. He is quickly approaching his innings limit form the previous yr so they r gonna be strict with him.
  7. Yet those same relievers are 12-16. Its about winning games, not WAR, not ERA
  8. No issues dropping Eaton for Allen. But i'm a sucker for prospects. Think I'd hang on to Murphy.
  9. ^I'd say no. He's a little guy and probably ends up in the bullpen.
  10. Ya, his statcast numbers aren't good either, and he is on the wrong side of 30. This might just be the beginning of the end for him.
  11. Im keeping him over Mookie I think, the kid just so so good at 23. I am hoping he eventually moves back to 1st though
  12. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-bradys-apparent-workout-video-140946303.html
  13. Nick Kingham had a great start to his carreer with average stuff ... Logan Allen has average stuff, i'll wait for 4-5 more starts when the book will be out on him
  14. Appreciate the help! I dont think Flaherty & Olson are too much. Pete is raking & should continue too all season. I am hoping Frambler sticks too, as I was fortunate to pick him up before his last start. Good luck!
  15. Haering whispers that the White Sox are "possibly" looking to trade Colome in the next few weeks. Keep an eye on Bummer. If your desperate for saves. Now might be a good time to stash and do the wait and see if you have room.
  16. Looking for ACTIVE owners. 2 of the teams had to family matters come up and are no longer able to play. We are looking to replace them both with VERY ACTIVE owners. Everyone in the league loves to trade and we have a GroupMe chat group for chatting daily because Yahoo chat sucks. Each team has a minor league roster which consists of 18 minor league players. We have 3 open slots for NA players on your MLB roster that you can choose to use or not. There is a Minor League draft each year after the MLB draft has been completed. The league is FREE but we still require active owners that will respond to trades and group messages when necessary to keep it fun. Please let me know if you have any questions. TEAM 1 Buster Posey SF - C,1B Josh Bell Pit - 1B DJ LeMahieu NYY - 2B,3B Rafael Devers Bos - 3B Didi Gregorius NYY - SS Austin Riley Atl - 3B,OF Ronald Acuña Jr. Atl - OF Alex Verdugo LAD - OF David Dahl Col - OF Daniel Vogelbach Sea - 1B C.J. Cron Min - 1B Marwin Gonzalez Min - 1B,2B,3B,SS,OF Christian Vázquez Bos - C Derek Dietrich Cin - 1B,2B,OF Adam Frazier Pit - 2B,OF Joey Wendle TB - 2B,3B,SS,OF Brendan Rodgers Col - 2B,SS Not Active Tyler O'Neill StL - OF Not Active Kyle Tucker Hou - OF Not Active Chris Bassitt Oak - SP Andrew Miller StL - RP Dakota Hudson StL - SP,RP Felipe Vázquez Pit - RP Ian Kennedy KC - SP,RP Brad Keller KC - SP,RP Yonny Chirinos TB - SP,RP Matt Strahm SD - SP,RP Michael Wacha StL - SP Brett Anderson Oak - SP Mike Soroka Atl - SP Mike Foltynewicz Atl - SP Walker Buehler LAD - SP Collin McHugh Hou - SP,RP 10-Day DL Seranthony Domínguez Phi - RP 10-Day DL Dellin Betances NYY - RP 60-Day DL Michael Fulmer Det - SP 60-Day DL Sean Manaea Oak - SP 60-Day DL MINOR ROSTER FOR TEAM 1 1. Triston McKenzie SP - Indians 2. Estevan Florial OF - Yankees 3. Kevin Newman SS - Pirates 4. Kyle Lewis OF - Mariners 5. David Peterson SP - Mets 6. Sean Murphy C - Athletics 7. Dustin May SP - Dodgers 8. Max Schrock 2B - Cardinals 9. Andreas Gimenez SS - Mets 10. Hunter Greene SP - Reds 11. Joey Bart C - Giants 12. Connor Scott OF - Marlins 13. Nick Schnell OF - Rays 14. Adam Kloffenstein SP - Jays 15. Shea Langeliers C - Braves 16. Matthew Allan P - Mets 17. Will Wilson SS - Angels 18. JJ Goss SP - Rays TEAM 2 Austin Barnes LAD - C,2B Anthony Rizzo ChC - 1B Jonathan Schoop Min - 2B,SS Anthony Rendon Was - 3B Manny Machado SD - 3B,SS Christian Yelich Mil - OF Starling Marte Pit - OF Aaron Hicks NYY - OF Eric Hosmer SD - 1B Josh Reddick Hou - OF Harrison Bader StL - OF Jay Bruce Phi - 1B,OF Brian Dozier Was - 2B Tim Beckham Sea - 2B,3B,SS Dwight Smith Jr. Bal - OF Hunter Dozier KC - 1B,3B 10-Day DL Salvador Perez KC - C 60-Day DL CC Sabathia NYY - SP Aroldis Chapman NYY - RP No new player Notes Zack Britton NYY - RP Blake Parker Min - RP Carlos Martínez StL - SP,RP Ross Stripling LAD - SP,RP German Márquez Col - SP Anthony DeSclafani Cin - SP Clayton Kershaw LAD - SP Jimmy Nelson Mil - SP Lance Lynn Tex - SP Sandy Alcantara Mia - SP Yu Darvish ChC - SP Trey Wingenter SD - RP Kyle Hendricks ChC - SP 10-Day DL Matt Shoemaker Tor - SP 60-Day DL Chad Kuhl Pit - SP 60-Day DL Garrett Richards SD - SP 60-Day DL José Alvarado TB - RP Not Active MINOR ROSTER FOR TEAM 2 1. Carter Kieboom SS - Nationals 2. Garrett Hampson 2B - Rockies 3. Jorge Guzman SP - Yankees 4. Khalil Lee OF - Royals 5. Hudson Potts 3B - Padres 6. Jhailyn Ortiz OF - Phillies 7. Luscious Fox INF - Rays 8. Monte Harrison OF - Marlins 9. Nolan Gorman 3B - Cardinals 10. Ryan Rolison P - Rockies 11. Jeremy Eierman SS - Athletics 12. Alek Thomas OF - Dbacks 13. Josh Jung 3B - Rangers 14. Daniel Espino SP - Indians 15. Matt Wallner OF - Twins 16. Freudis Nova SS - Astros
  17. How does he stack up to the other top WR in standard? I think Hopkins/Adams/Julio are a tier above but I've really been struggling to rank him/Odell/Thomas/AB, I keep going back and forth as to who I like the best. Seems to me like Odell has the highest ceiling but the lowest floor. How do you all rank them (standard).
  18. i believe i am benching him....too risky right now.
  19. might not be as simple as that, though. consider: he was WR16 in your league last year, but with the same target range as always (70 targets) lockett also experienced a radical growth in efficiency from his previous 3-year average: catch rate up by 20% and yards from these 70 targets up by 40%. steroidal growth. no chance lockett maintains his 81.5% catch rate and 14 yards / target efficiency. i'd suggest lockett stays in the top 20 even with the regression of efficiency as he's due a share of baldwin's 73 targets, but moving up to WR12 isn't as clear-cut in predicting. by the way, i listened to the podcast that was posted to RW yesterday and then removed by moderators. didn't learn anything new but it was entertaining enough during my commute.
  20. Thanks just gave you some help! Do you think Flaherty + Olson is to much? Only other guy that could work would be Kyle Gibson or Framber Valdez but I LOVE Valdez
  21. looks like bat heavy was easier to predict/safer/greater odds of landing than sp (with 45% season complete) 6 out of top 8 sp were drafted outside top 100 (maybe not Castillo going off preaseason rank) 14 out of top 25 sp were drafted outside top 100 (15 if you include Kershaw pretty sure his adp with inj was outside top 100) bats we got 1 out top 8 (bell) bats were drafted outside top 100 8 out of top 25 bats were drafted outside top 100 (probably not moose with 2b eligibility) and no real surprises outside pence, marte, Edwardo (he has been a good hitter for a couple years going back to min.) bell, kepler, and alonso on a lot of sleeper/break out lists but 1st rd hit/miss between sp and bats favors the top tier sp so far. max, sale, deGrom, all hit (more so than the bats like trea, altuve, joram, harper, judge, Stanton, goldy) that was predicable as the top tier sp have the highest floor outside the top couple bats. only thing with the top tier sp is health. see how it goes ROS (been doing well with taking buehler as my highest SP in any of my 10 redrafts)
  22. On a per game average, TLockett (who played in all 16 games), graded out as the 25th ranked WR in PPR, on an offense with the lowest pass attempts in the league; which resulted in 70 targets and a 57/965/10 stat line...and now you've got an experienced David Moore in the mix, plus the addition of DK Metcalf. *with Baldwin gone, there are only an additional 73 targets to be had, on this "run first" team. Whether or not you like TLockett's upside (which I don't), you can't deny there just isn't the volume in this offense to support a top 12 finish overall at the WR position. Who is he going to supplant/jump/leave behind out of: OBJ, Hopkins, Julio, Adams, Thomas, Hill, JuJu, Diggs, Thielen, Evans, Edelman, Keenan, AJ, Cooper, Cooks/Woods/Kupp, Antonio, Hilton, Golladay...that's 20 WRs. Take out a Ram, Hill (possible suspension) and Golladay (he and Lockett were neck 'n' neck), and that still leaves 17 WRs. Personally, I would not draft Lockett over any of the 20 WRs mentioned above, and if you are claiming Lockett will be a top 12 WR, you are stating just that. So, out of those 20 WRs named above, what 9 are you drafting Lockett ahead of?
  23. TY You do not need to roster Eaton dude. I mean best case scenerio you miss a 5 homer 6 steal few weeks but he has been in decline for a few years I would drop him and take the slight upside of Allen and at worst case scenerio you have an open spot to mess around with some hot guys or the next call up BTW Eaton is on waivers in 3 of my 5 leagues, word is out, he is nothing more than a #5 OF who may steal a FEW bags and is also injury prone of course
  1. Load more activity