All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They might want insurance for Stanton and Judge. EE is a bench bat probably.
  3. True for playoffs. In regular season with all the injuries and load management NBA champions Toronto Raptors (it feels good to type this) often went 10 deep. You need deep bench if you want to compete
  4. Right, I mean when there’s a clear risk factor like Gurley’s knee or Michel’s I’ll take that into account in my rankings. But I’m not going to try and guess whose going to miss a few games out of DJ, Zeke, CMC, Kamara, Chubb, Saquon, etc. Odds are someone or someones will miss games and cause them to be lower than their projection but trying to guess who isn’t logical. I would approach someone like Gurley by trying to figure out how I think the Rams intend to use him (good luck with that!). If I arrived that he would see 15 carries, 4 targets, and goal line I would use those guesses over 16 games to get to his touches and projected points. Then I’ll weigh how much I want to drop him based on the fact that he’s a considerable injury risk.
  5. Honestly, he shouldn’t even be available in a dynasty league if everyone is paying attention. Pick him up immediately.
  6. what happens when everyone is healthy? they can't just say F Voit. Stanton and Judge in the OF with Hicks in CF so Encarnacion can DH and Voit can play 1B?
  7. They need to trade him to the AL so he can DH. Isn’t this the second time already this season he’s injured himself just trying to catch a ball? Doesn’t he have prior history of knee injuries also? He doesn’t look like he has the durability to play a full season in the field, plus he’s just not good at it. I’d love to see him moved so he can DH. Let’s get him in a hitters park while we are at it also 😂.
  8. Ouch! Yeah you need a WR badly try and come up with some deals GL.
  9. Keuchel pitched last night in double A. 7 IP, 11 H, 3 ER. https://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/m-braves/2019/06/15/dallas-keuchel-talks-tune-up-start-next-steps-after-start-m-braves/1468519001/
  10. That would make him the worst starting RB2 in our league. I don't trust enough production out of this guy to want him even as a RB2. I reserve the right to change my answer.
  11. Hold onto the Trout side counter offer, and then move some mt for the Bregman trio.
  12. If you're getting Matt Chapman? Win you're league ASAP!!!!!!! He is an elite 3B and will def help you're team out far more than the WW player you're giving up.
  13. Agree with everything you say here. I think Swarzak is the grab and it seems others think so too as he has been snatched already in several of my leagues. He’s only allowed 1 run over his last 14 innings or so. I can’t see Jackson getting the next opportunity and if Swarzak converts he’ll get a shot to run with it.
  14. I think swarzak is next in line, but he’s also pitched 5 of the last 8 days
  15. But wouldn’t it be a sell low right now? Most owners would notice that he’s cooled down considerably since his torrid start.
  16. I think you are more than you realize, as we all have to be to some extent, meaning it factors into what value or interest you place on a player. Gurley not being the first or second highest-ranked RB this year is a perfect example.
  17. couldn't agree more. This guy has been a disaster.
  18. Anyone see any other updates, IL stint coming?
  19. Lost that deal should of kept Donaldson and moved those other players for only JoRam & Reynolds. Now get back JD onto you're roster and deal Kluber for Tomahawk chop, and Caleb Smith for a OF.
  20. I would attach this to any and all pre-season chatter from players, coaches, etc. Rarely if ever is there much of anything worthwhile. IMO you might as well ask for info from their janitor. I'm amazed how much stock people put in it.(But sometimes glad if it sways owners opinions...)
  21. That would be a pretty meteoric rise for a pitcher that’s only in A right now and drafted last year. What’s the confidence level on this statement?
  22. I’m ok with it right now. I’m not too concerned with winning this year I’m gonna make a move to bring in 2 more starters next year. Hopefully 1 rookie and a vet of some kind.
  23. Your owners must suck at roster mtg then.
  1. Load more activity