All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'd rather have the pair.
  3. He has zero upside with Calloway emerging and the style of offense they run.
  4. Tough call on the bats. Don't love Didi /Pence, and who knows how long Mondesi is out. I do like Kingery, tho he's been cooling off recently. I wanna believe in Senzel, but he's often injured. I also wanna believe in O'Neill, but his K-rate is up there. In a pinch, I'd go with one of those over Didi. I'd hold on the pitchers. Help here?
  5. Generally speaking it's the hardest skill position to trade away unless someone gets hurt early in the season.
  6. Bell and then Alonzo. Cruz not in the same league as those two.
  7. Interesting. I suspect that is an outlier, but in this pass-happy era, maybe not, not sure
  8. Id keep Beebs and deal Bauer for Sale. Thanks for mine.
  9. Further, D Williams seems to be THE sole bright spot of the KC Chiefs in the playoffs, THE leader of the offense, and THE only reason that the team was competitive in the playoffs. In the two playoff games, here are D Williams’ stats: 35 carries, 169 yards, 2 TDs 10 receptions, 91 yards, 2 TDs And the ENTIRE rest of the team stats combined, including Mahomes, Tyreek, Watkins, Kelce, Ware, Darrel Williams, etc: 10 carries, 52 yards, 3 TDs 33 receptions, 411 yards, 1 TD Oh and Kareem Hunt’s only playoff game, a loss to the lowly Titans: 11 carries, 42 yards, 1 TD 3 receptions, 5 yards, 0 TD
  10. Certainly not safe. The back of their rotation is volatile. But he's performed well enough in the minors and based on the stats I provided in the tweet that one could conjecture future success. And isn't that what it's all about? Life's a risk. Urq has some upside, and if wins are a category, he seems to have even more. Astros can't afford to be paitient, so a bad start or two one can easily envision a minor league demotion or relief role. I wouldn't be dropping stud for him.
  11. I'd do Caleb and Weaver for Blackmon, but not sure that would get it done. Given your pitching, I wouldn't give up much more than that honestly. You've got some solid bats, I might try and flip one for a stronger SP. My 2 cents. help here?
  12. Completely agree- guy has been sensational... can't wait to see him in LA
  13. 12 Team Dynasty - HTH Points Keep 25 Just traded away Josh Bell for Clevinger... Should I add Urquidy and drop anyone else? Team in Signature. His stuff isn't terribly nasty, but he's got great control and a changeup that is a bit befuddling. Kingery and Meadows just sitting on the bench, but I like Kingery's long term...originally got him for 2B eligibility, but that's in the past.
  14. seems very solid for this size league, with that offense i would not be hesitant to try to upgrade for another solid starting arm though, you can afford it
  15. I don't know what half of that even means or why you're getting in a snit, but FYI RBs usually either can catch or they can't. They usually don't "learn to be better" as they gain experience to any large degree. And again "better receiver than Henry" is not really saying anything. I don't see him becoming a great receiving back ever, but he may prove at least not a big liability that way.
  16. Yea, good problem for sure but just for this year is all. I definitely think I'm goin luck
  17. If ever there was a post that deserved both a confused emoji and a laughing emoji. I’m not sure why you posted it but I can’t stop looking at it and chuckling to myself.
  18. We're looking at a future 1st rounder here folks. Buy high.
  19. Tend to agree with the above. I think Cain might well be injured, but Mercado's got a hot hand. And CLE has been playing well recently. Help here? http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/23-bench-coach-help-forum/?do=add
  20. A 30 year old SP on one of the worst teams in baseball with a mediocre (at best) track record in the minors? I'll pass.
  21. I'm currently 1.5 games behind in my 16-team H2H keeper (keep starting lineups). Batting cats are R, HR, RBI, SB, OPS // Pitching cats are W, K, ERA, WHIP, NSVH. C - J. McCann 1B - Muncy 2B - McNeill 3B - J Ram SS - Tatis LF - Yelich CF - Marte RF - JD Martinez UTL - Abreu Bench - K. Newman DL - Mondesi SP: Sale, Verlander, Flaherty, Stripling, Lamet RP - Diaz, Vasquez, Hendriks, Buttrey DL - Wheeler, Lamet We also keep up to 6 MiLB players, who can be traded as well. After calling up Tatis, currently my MiLB roster is Kiriloff, J. Rodriguez, M. Luciano, D. Carlson, Gorman, Valera, and L. Garcia (WSH). Any thoughts? Bats have been solid recently, but do I need another pitcher? WHIR 100%
  1. Load more activity