All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Punt builds are a lot of fun and make guys undervalued. Always should punt TO or more accurately just don't even worry about TO. It messes with all the other rankings as it prioritizes guys who do nothing. Good strategy most go for is the punt assist build where you will target KAT/Embiid/Antetokounmpo and pair with Vuc, Collins, Ayton and then get some 3's and steals guys later. If you end up with Harden/Jokic/Curry/Lillard you are better off punting FG% and pair with Irving/Paul/Butler; punting %'s might be best for you anyway if you are just trying to max out other categories. If you are punting %'s & TO's then target guys like doncic/westbrook/Simmons/Fox/DRuss
  3. Yes to the first. No to the second. Allen>Goff and he has a great schedule ROS. Edmonds is really talented and already getting a workload and passing game action to be a desperation FLEX when DJ plays. Not convinced the back is 100% healthy and Edmonds becomes a rock solid RB2 with potential for more if DJ were to go down. I would hold him
  4. With Darnold back in action I feel like there is finally promise for Bell. I've had him all season and have held on just waiting for his return. After NE next week, the jets have a nice run of some easier defenses. Could be a nice way to upgrade your RBs without huge loss.
  5. Should be chasing points vs. GB and the week after that vs. HOU. If he's healthy, he's going to be a juicy play.
  6. Yeah, the most important time leading into fatasy playoffs. imagine how comfortable he'll be on the court by then.
  7. Clarification: league is not "new" this is Year 2. Looking for 2 right now, might need more...
  8. Cousins a decent pick up this week to cover for the bye round. He has the Redskins that week.
  9. Who knows, but I can guarantee Slay will not shadow any Raiders this week.
  10. I'm realizing that this is for the same team. I would make a call between San Fran and Buffalo and hang onto Edmonds. Both of those DSTs are great starts, but you don't need to roster both of them at the expense of cutting a decent value lotto ticket like Edmonds in my opinion.
  11. I would pick up Josh Allen. I wouldn't drop Edmons. Help with mine?
  12. You don't necessarily need to add Kyle Allen, but it makes more sense to roster him than a backup DST since you have San Fran. Bills have some great matchups on deck but I'm not in love with the idea of dropping Edmonds. Do you have a DST on that roster already?
  13. Well, seeing that Green has been M.I.A this whole season its hard to gauge what his production will even look like. On the other hand, Darnold looks to have a fairly solid connection with Crowder, and he should see his fair share of targets Help with mine too please?
  14. I have #1 priority and My team isn’t going anywhere this year. Would you add Snell using the #1 waiver? There is a chance he passes through waivers since the Steelers have a bye. I guess I’m looking for a potential lottery ticket keeper for next year although Conner may not be going anywhere.
  15. Sutton based on match up. Help with mine please?
  16. I think Goff. Atlanta's D is just soooo awful. If Gurley is healthy, that should open up the field as well. Help with mine please?
  17. I prefer depth at RB over WR, but if you are looking for somebody who will likely be spending a decent amount of time in the lineup, I prefer Sutton. He has a really nice floor so far this season. Sanders has upside but it's still somewhat of a guessing game which Eagles RB will shine from week to week.
  18. Team in signature below. PPR Would you make these waiver claims? Drop Panthers D/ST for Josh Allen? I have Goff at QB and 49ers D/ST Drop Chase Edmonds for Bills D/ST I have DJ and my opponent’s D/ST in on a bye Appreciate any help!
  1. Load more activity