All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Who might that be? Looking at raw numbers all three are neck and neck on catches. My take. Damien’s value is plummeting, the running back to own is McCoy. Should anybody drop Damien well that is your decision.
  3. Nope.. great strategy by your opponent. Can't do anything about that
  4. Traded Evans/Gurley for Chubb/Hockensen and I couldn't be happier.
  5. Analysis from pre-season that I heard was that it was going to be minimal usage first half of the season leading to a gradual uptick in usage which meant if Ingram didn't go down early he was a drop (Gus handcuff) unless you have deep benches and could manage stashing through bye weeks. Their prediction (I think) was having the main share of the carries week 12 on. I've been able to hang on to him, but I would be looking to snag him off waivers on their bye next week for a stash and pray.
  6. I understand most trades should go through as long as there is No attempt foul play. But what about accepting a trade once a player is injured. I foolishly had a trade out there for Mahomes during the game and the Mahomes owner accepted before I could take it down. Is that veto worthy or should that get out through?
  7. Well I need to make it to the play offs first but guess great if he can help then... speedy recovery my homie
  8. It's fair, I'd do it. You have a useful player plus the lead dog if an injury happens. I think you should be able to do an even swap there.
  9. Winston. He had one of the worse games I have ever seen in my life and he still put up decent fantasy numbers. It was incredible.
  10. That would honestly be worse than an injury knowing his history.
  11. Winston some weeks may ratchet up 50+ passing attempts. He’s gonna sling it.
  12. Have similar options and am starting Jones. Cousins my second option.
  13. If they are smart they will get him the ball on some of those jet sweeps, reverses and screens against GB. That wide set defensive line creates a ton of holes at the LOS.
  14. Even if it’s best case scenario, I don’t think it would be wise to bring him back before the bye. The team might as well sit him for week 11 as well and bring him back week 13 especially since the rest of the division is struggling.
  15. Probably more of a WR2 for now, but I don't see myself benching him.
  16. Just wanted to point out these are in the same league
  17. I'd go with Tate. Ekeler seems to have come off the boil ever since Gordon came back.
  18. Calm down. He probably is celebrating his new contract with some coke and hookers. He'll be okay on sunday.
  19. Last nights lineup hits .179 against JV.. ..Tonight will be ugly.
  20. So his value doesn't dramatically increase with Moore under center. You think he gets 20 carries now? He isn't even the #1 receiving option out of the backfield; his value actually decreases with Moore because you can't expect more scoring opportunities. He might get 5 more carries with Moore. You are misinformed if you think the Williams' will just fade away because Mahomes is hurt.
  1. Load more activity