All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't remember Sir Charles having injury issues to lower body early in his career though. Some people can handle it but most cannot. Not everyone built the same. Just saying for people who are expecting Zion to be the savior of their fantasy teams, you have got to temper your expectations
  3. His usage rate is top 15 in the league and actually has the highest yards per route run in the league. Limited sample size yes but I actually think he’s better than fuller. He can have a good game this weekend
  4. Traded Brandin Cooks for David Montgomery in full point ppr. What do you think? I had Matt Breida, Marlon Mack, AP, Kenyan Drake, Latavius Murray and Chase Edmonds as my RBz and Davante Adams, Juju, Curtis Samuel, Terry McClauren, Robby Anderson as my Wr
  5. Lol.. i definitely understand man. I was just havin fun, you’re posts usually give me a good chuckle, but i was having trouble following this one
  6. Why is this dude so LAZY to grab a rebound?? Even the freebies off a free throw, he'll just let the other guy grab it. The lack of effort is really concerning
  7. Dropped Knox to take a flier on this guy. Hoping he becomes Mindshew's security blanket and makes big plays.
  8. I'm pretty confident I can win this week against a struggling 1 win team, even without a defense. So I'm willing to sit on the Jets if need be.
  9. guy I am playing has Latavius to my Kamara....I need justice, he has DJ and I got Chase
  10. I agree Zion will be fine. I always thought Barkley was shorter and heavier than his official height and weight..
  11. This. The team was hyping ty but anyone who watched tape of him in college knew it wasn’t going to happen outside of SIGNIFICANT strides as a player. As a lions fan, I haven’t heard the rumors, but I would be excited to land drake. Mainly because the lions draft game has been mostly trash for the past... century? Might as well give the 4th rounder that doesn’t matter for a quality compliment to Kj
  12. Yup that's exactly what I did too. Good luck to us both!
  13. at Saints - 42% Jaguars - 38% at Chargers - 53%
  14. I'd say to drop Stafford and do that ASAP
  15. Logical statement relatively scarce in this thread, Unless the mountain from game of thrones walloped him in the thigh I am also skeptical.
  16. https://www.al.com/sports/2019/10/will-kenyan-drake-be-the-next-player-traded-by-the-miami-dolphins.html
  17. I have to say I was off the mark on his production this year. I thought he could have the talent to do well long term, but the poor OL etc would produce more off than on rookie numbers. Looks like AZ knew what they were doing after all.
  18. For those concerned about Zion both short term and long term because of his weight: Barkley is my favorite player of all time. At one point he was 280. He eventually got it down to 252. He was a freight train at 280 and at 252. He’s 6’4. Even shorter than Zion. I know it was a different time but Barkley played with so much force in his prime and he was fine for a good decade. Some injuries eventually occurred but Barkley developed a nice post game along the way. Zion has always reminded me of a young Barkley. Zion is going to be fine. Edit: I forgot - Charles was actually 300 during his college days.
  19. Dropped. Talk about turning the page.. I think I’ve reached for dude since the season. Gonna use the roster spot as just one of those shameless waiver wire moves for the flavor of the week. For reference, I picked up Samwise Darnold to see how he fairs against the best def in anticipation for action Jackson’s bye next week. Best of luck to the rest of you. They might finally have to put up points and I could be proved dead wrong, but I doubt it. Horrible line play on top of horrible usage (for fantasy purposes)
  20. 12TM, H2H, STANDARD 9 CAT+DOUBLE/DOUBLES START PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, 3UTIL, 4BENCH I had the 6th pick. 1. KAT 2. Trae Young 3. Draymond Green 4. Mike Conley 5. Thomas Bryant 6. Ja Morant 7. Whiteside 8. Miles Bridges 9. Delon Wright 10. TJ Warren 11. Prince 12. Bacon 13. PJ Washington 14. Kevin Looney. What am I good at, what am I weak at? Leave a link.
  21. Even with teh bad matchup, I like Terry the most out of all of those options
  22. I'd honestly go with Henry. Ekler is taking a ton of the touches
  23. Jones has a much easier schedule ROS. NYJ, WASH, MIA x 2 etc
  24. Having the great fortune of picking 11th in my recent 12 team H2H, I went Kawhi then Vuc. Really don't feel good with any pairing I think I would realistically get here.
  1. Load more activity