All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Certainly not safe. The back of their rotation is volatile. But he's performed well enough in the minors and based on the stats I provided in the tweet that one could conjecture future success. And isn't that what it's all about. Life's a risk. Urq has some upside, and if wins are a category, he seems to have even more. Astros can't afford to be paitient, so a bad start or two one can easily envision a minor league demotion or relief role.
  3. I'd do Caleb and Weaver for Blackmon, but not sure that would get it done. Given your pitching, I wouldn't give up much more than that honestly. You've got some solid bats, I might try and flip one for a stronger SP. My 2 cents. help here?
  4. Page 42 of 49 Bronco Billy 76 Posted July 5 I’m saying that Mahomes had 3 of his 5 least productive games last year in the 3 games that Williams started, and that 2 of those 3 games were losses. With Williams in the backfield instead of Hunt, Ds were able to scheme more vigorously against Mahomes and take away more parts of the passing game. That would also explain some of the success that a RB of Williams quality had in those games.
  5. Completely agree- guy has been sensational... can't wait to see him in LA
  6. 12 Team Dynasty - HTH Points Keep 25 Just traded away Josh Bell for Clevinger... Should I add Urquidy and drop anyone else? Team in Signature. His stuff isn't terribly nasty, but he's got great control and a changeup that is a bit befuddling. Kingery and Meadows just sitting on the bench, but I like Kingery's long term...originally got him for 2B eligibility, but that's in the past.
  7. seems very solid for this size league, with that offense i would not be hesitant to try to upgrade for another solid starting arm though, you can afford it
  8. I don't know what half of that even means or why you're getting in a snit, but FYI RBs usually either can catch or they can't. They usually don't "learn to be better" as they gain experience to any large degree. And again "better receiver than Henry" is not really saying anything. I don't see him becoming a great receiving back ever, but he may prove at least not a big liability that way.
  9. Yea, good problem for sure but just for this year is all. I definitely think I'm goin luck
  10. If ever there was a post that deserved both a confused emoji and a laughing emoji. I’m not sure why you posted it but I can’t stop looking at it and chuckling to myself.
  11. We're looking at a future 1st rounder here folks. Buy high.
  12. Tend to agree with the above. I think Cain might well be injured, but Mercado's got a hot hand. And CLE has been playing well recently. Help here? http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/23-bench-coach-help-forum/?do=add
  13. A 30 year old SP on one of the worst teams in baseball with a mediocre (at best) track record in the minors? I'll pass.
  14. I'm currently 1.5 games behind in my 16-team H2H keeper (keep starting lineups). Batting cats are R, HR, RBI, SB, OPS // Pitching cats are W, K, ERA, WHIP, NSVH. C - J. McCann 1B - Muncy 2B - McNeill 3B - J Ram SS - Tatis LF - Yelich CF - Marte RF - JD Martinez UTL - Abreu Bench - K. Newman DL - Mondesi SP: Sale, Verlander, Flaherty, Stripling, Lamet RP - Diaz, Vasquez, Hendriks, Buttrey DL - Wheeler, Lamet We also keep up to 6 MiLB players, who can be traded as well. After calling up Tatis, currently my MiLB roster is Kiriloff, J. Rodriguez, M. Luciano, D. Carlson, Gorman, Valera, and L. Garcia (WSH). Any thoughts? Bats have been solid recently, but do I need another pitcher? WHIR 100%
  15. Yep, it could backfire. If people are unwilling to trade for a QB then they will be taking up my bench spots but historically running QBs have the safest floors of all the QBs. Lamar Jackson ran through my league like a bad case of diarreah last year in my money league and was a highly sought after trade commodity and he doesn't even pass near as much as Murray will. Even if this league ends up different than that league I still feel like I have a high scoring QB to play in case of an emergency. QBs get injured all the time.
  16. As a Sox fan as potent as their lineup is, they have often struggled mightily and unexpectedly against young SPs they haven't seen much of. I've seen it time and time again, it's frustrating. Same pitcher gets lit up previous handful of starts, then faces BOS and makes them look like they're facing Cy Young. I would take the BOS start with caution and probably err more on the side of his shallackings from his previous opponents. That's not to say a SP couldn't have figured some things out along the way, it's very possible but I'm not sure about this guy being much to see here. He does seemingly have decent K totals however, but unless he shows further excellence is probably more of a deep league option/stream IMO.
  17. I think u may be over estimating the value of your trade chips at qb. Trading qb for another value position is never eye to eye. The league is also aware of the advantage of making another opponent roster multiple qbs taking up bench space, knowing that person can only play one per week
  18. There are probably safer options in 10-teamers, but in 12 or more team leagues I think he’s a worthwhile add. I’ve been touting him for awhile. He’s made some very real improvements this year and has demonstrated swing and miss stuff combined with good command. He’s in a good spot with Houston and should get the opportunity to run away with the 5th starter job.
  19. holy smokes that is wild! makes Wily Mo Pena look like Placido Polanco.
  20. Payouts: 1st - $700 2nd - $300 3rd - $150 4th - $50 Draft is 8-25-19 at 7:00 pm eastern (Yahoo online) League Settings: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/90521/settings QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR If interested, email rbedwell96@gmail.com
  21. Post your team in bench coach forum and someone will be happy to assist you in that decision.
  1. Load more activity