All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The good news: 1- His only competition is Peyton Barber. 2- The Bucs knew they only had Barber/Jones and with their 8 draft picks they didn't take a RB (actually took a kicker in the 5th round) and didn't bring in any viable RB candidates (ellington was out of football last year) 3- New offense. The offense was prolific last year but clearly didn't work for Jones. The shift to Arians can only be viewed as a positive. 4- Plenty of talent at WR/QB/TE, even if Winston is erratic he still puts up points so a RB in that type of offense should do well. The negative: 1- He might just suck.
  3. Oops my mistakes I’ll be the one getting harper
  4. What was difficult about this trade? There's no world where you didn't get the better part of that trade. Did you get to insult his family too? Good God.
  5. 50 guys owned, probably not. 100 owned definitely. 75. Close call.
  6. He’s already confirmed that he’s pitching.
  7. Projecting his ABs this year to equal last years ABs comes out to this: 118-24-73-54 .289
  8. For starters Kingham throws 92 from the right and Allen throws 95 from the left, pumping it up to 97.. Thats a sizeable difference in velocity, and perceived velocity increases from the left. I was really impressed with the performance last night. Threw a lot of good pitches. Even some of the balls I thought were good attempts for swings. This was a very tough lineup too. He's not a future Top 20-30 SP most likely, but I think he could be a very useful guy in leagues where 100 SPs are consistently owned. Might be a top 50-60 SP regularly.
  9. Ah The classic one-hit wonder...waiver wire gem now is waiver fodder
  10. said go Logan Allen yesterday and sticking with it go STRAHM.................F the brewers lineup lets see if i can get lucky two days in a road 🙏
  11. I dropped Pivetta earlier in the year after drafting him, and he was recently dropped even after a decent outing against Atlanta. Swap Pablo Lopez for him? This league counts wins, so that may be the deciding factor but let me know what you think. Team in sig, thanks!
  12. Going at the top of the 9th round in PPR right now (WR40). Absolute steal as your WR4. The Cardinals really can't be any worse than last year and I am starting to get excited about DJ and Kyler Murray. If those two are a success, Larry Fitz should follow closely behind them.
  13. Hello guys, I have been around and have started 2 successful dynasties here in the past (still running) But we need Managers for Dispersal draft for a few teams that are leaving (around 5-6). The Rules will be given once you join the chat but here are the basics. We are in our 3rd year in this league. (Other leagues we run are in 4th-5th years). 1. This is a 50$ League but the 1st year you have to pay 50 + 50 (so 50 for this year and 50 for next) and from next year you just pay 50. This is the only way we can keep turnover low and prevent teams from just quitting. 2. Categories - FG%, 3PTM, 3%, FTM , PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK 3. We have 2 slots specially made for the minor league. So you can put any players who have played less than 35 games in these slots. These players are not affected by your actual roster spots so use these to find your gems or rookies. We also have 1 slot for injured players. 4. Every year we have a regular rookie draft. 2 rounds same as the NBA. We pair the worst team with the worst team in NBA this way you can just watch the regular NBA draft to see where you will be picking for the lottery draft. 5. Trading is allowed in any way possible. 2 team, 3 teams, draft picks, anything, and everything. 6. We use GroupMe for a chat. This is mandatory. 7. Talking in the chat isn't mandatory but encouraged. Trash talk, or talk about ponies but try to be respectful. 8. We also have contents throughout the year like NBA all-star game weekend contests, trade reviews, power rankings, etc... If you can add content to help out, that's a bonus but not mandatory. 9. We use Fantrax. All fees go directly back to the league and we have a nice payment structure for it. 10. We also have a garbage can bracket for teams who do not make playoffs. It also has a small prize pool for the winner to keep teams engaged. If you would like more details to message me so I can add you to the groupme. This way you can get more information. Fee deadline is on the 17th so after that, we will require payments for the new people. We have 1 spot left.
  14. Let's go Hector Neris. Your playing a double header today. How about not 1 but 2 saves. Please and thanks.
  15. He’s right on the outside of guys like that for me. My personal major league comp is Lance McCullers, injury risk as a smaller guy but fantasy ace when healthy with great K potential. That’s a good gamble if you have room
  16. That’s the beauty of it. He’s going to get more targets- all over the formation. Jaron/Moore? Please. Those are journeymen you throw to when the matchup is right. There’s no TE of accomplishment, and DK is an unpolished diamond. Baldwin is the THE undisputed #1 target for a qb who knows how to extend plays and throws a gorgeous mid/deep pass. Hes a steal at his current 5.02 ADP (.5). I’m comfortable paying a fourth without blinking.
  17. I'm snagging now. He had fantastic numbers in AAA until he his a 3-game skid in his last starts in the minors. You never know with some of these guys, I think he's worth a spec add in most formats. Juicy matchups next week too, if he stays up
  18. Thoughts on this dude? Didn't see much action in his rookie season, but had a few nice grabs when he did play. Looks like he'll be getting some starter reps this offseason, with Marquise Lee still a ways away from being 100%. With Foles as a potential upgrade over Bortles, is Chark worth a flier at the end of your draft? What are your projections?
  19. You can pry Rendon from my cold dead body. No way.
  20. He will settle in after striking out 30+ times and being booed by NY. He is gonna hit homers though so no one should be selling low yet.
  21. Oops wrong forum section reply back to league finder message thanks
  22. I'm seeking 1 active and competitive owner to replace a owner who is leaving my league due to outside of Fantasy Baseball reasons. This is a 10th year ESPN H2H Points league and we carry over 20 Keepers from year to year. League Link below http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=252943 Team needing replacement is below http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=252943&teamId=5 Please view all settings and the team. Also there is a Weekly MAX Starts limit (Starting Pitchers) The limit is 14 MAX. Leave email if interested!
  23. I'm seeking 1 active and competitive owner to replace a owner who is leaving my league due to outside of Fantasy Baseball reasons. This is a 10th year ESPN H2H Points league and we carry over 20 Keepers from year to year. League Link below http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league?leagueId=252943 Team needing replacement is below http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=252943&teamId=5 Please view all settings and the team. Also there is a Weekly MAX Starts limit (Starting Pitchers) The limit is 14 MAX. Leave email if interested!
  24. He needs to improve his cutter so it makes it harder to decipher whats coming. CUrrently most of his pitches tunnel in the same direction making it easier for the batter to focus on an area and make contact
  1. Load more activity