All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. oh I was under the impression he could be back to practice next week. But yeah I guess it doesn’t make sense if there is a gap between now and when he’s available.
  3. Seems like Rogers keeps under throwing him whenever he gets open downfield.
  4. He looks good. The minutes on the other hand is a different story.
  5. He’s always “banged” up. Every patriots are usually on the injury report. Not sure why but that’s how they’ve always done things
  6. The second coming of Thy Lord Covington. He has blessed us with his prodigy.
  7. Thanks for the response man 🙏 thybulle is still available on my WW league, but I've already committed myself to PJ and Herro 😟 I've added him to my watch list. I don't know how he'll fair with Philly line up being so stacked.
  8. Here we go boys... Melli needs a good outing tonight to solidify that role. Let’s go Nicolo!!!!
  9. Why would anyone volunteer to give away 250 dollars lmao This is why dynasty leagues that cost money are unsustainable long term
  10. Yes, it's the obvious but makes my life easy, I view fantasy football as pure gambling, it's no more different than picking a 4 spot in keno,
  11. The way he defend Bradley f'n Beal on ISO's lol... Who is this dude?
  12. Add to that, your thread leads the front page in most replies
  13. I never said Vuc would fall to 30, I said in my opinion I would draft 2 point guards and hope he falls to 30 but at least I know I have the mid round bigs to fall back on if he’s not there. If you’re dead set on having Vuc on your team, then you draft him at 10.
  14. Man if you don't know who Triple J is by now that's on you...
  15. Yesterday
  16. Edelman banged up? He's been fine for the last two weeks. Check his stats.
  17. Ok Auden !! Lets go .. 7 receptions 104 yards and 1 tuddie incoming . Kid’s the truth
  18. It's also hard as hell to bounce a quarter into a shotglass after a handle of Jim Beam, but I don't think that should decide football games either.
  19. I like grabbing Steelers D and Darnold. But why do you want to drop the Packers, when the Jets are playing New England this week? Play the Packers against Oakland and drop the Jets!
  1. Load more activity