All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think it's a gamble you need to make. You already have a potential #1 WR on your bench in Green and Evans will get better.
  3. If the league starts 125 or fewer players it's an easy win for the Jokic side. In a far deeper league, it's pretty even.
  4. I'd rather have Bell. Getting Darnold back should help him too.
  5. I hope he plays obviously, but I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that the timeline for his return will be very similar to the original estimate and we are just getting teased. I'm sure all of our teams could use a big boost and need him soon.
  6. Terrible trade. You're not aiming high enough. Mack should land you a low end #1 WR.
  7. I'm not sure why there is even any discussion on Darrel. He's no more than a handcuff, and a weak one since it requires 2 injuries before he is even a solid RB2. He's a flex if either McCoy or Damien go down again. Yippee. I'd much rather roster someone like Mattison or Pollard. Heck, there's an argument that Reggie Bonnafon is a better lotto ticket, and his Rotoworld thread is like 1 page.
  8. I'd make this trade. You need a RB and the Redskins are such a dumpster fire I have to believe that will impact McLaurin's value in some weeks.
  9. I love it that people are somehow again, off of Vuc. This year its - Jonathan Isaac's going break out...well I think even if he does it's just him being more consistent and shooting better on offense. Defensively he's a beast. Vuc was playing for a contract last year...well its my thinking that even after a player gets paid its not like they stop trying to improve or compete as hard. Gordon will break out...this might hurt Vuc very slightly...maybe he handles the ball a little more, etc. I finally got him on an 8 cat roto team at pick 23 (after all the littles went off the board, i.e. Butler, Booker, Trae, Jrue, etc). Paired with KAT. Together they give over 7 assists / game and 3 threes from the center spot, not to mention the good FT.
  10. I'd go with Godwin. He's clearly the #1 and I think he'll be more consistent.
  11. Just traded for this guy. That playoff schedule is dreamy. This guy said he feel very optimistic playing this week. Fingers crossed.
  12. Don't like it. Lockett's gotten off to a hot start, but Beckham's actually averaging more targets per game than him. I think this will even out eventually. And at this point Singletary has little or not value in a redraft league. I'd hold onto Beckham and hope he turns things around.
  13. Comparing QB rushes to RB rushes is a terrible take because of play design. You think if you put Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murray into the backfield, behind a QB they'd have the same numbers? You're also comparing backs with 65 attempts (Breida) and 45 attempts (Mostert) to the actual backs who get constant run. You do realize every year there are backs who average 5+ypc because they get 1/3 of the runs as starting, workhorse backs. YPC is a terrible stat to look at, especially 6 games into the season. And to answer your question regarding McCoy, yes he has been the best performer, but you can't compare to Darrell who has gotten barely any run - again using misleading stats to prove a point. I think it's safe to say Damien is a JAG, but Darrell is a question mark.
  14. 9cat 12 teams: points, assists, steals, DD, 3pt, Rebounds, FG%, FT% & Blocks. PG/SG: Harden, Jrue Holiday, SGA, Delon Wright & Oladipo(In IR spot) SF: DE’Andre Hunter & Michael Porter Jr PF: Zion, Porzingis & Brandon Clarke Centers: Adebayo, Dright Howard, Brook Lopez & Thomas Bryant
  15. I still remember that time when a dude in this thread said Penny was “just as good as Carson”...
  16. I almost think it doesn't matter about Jameis playing better. If he doesn't turn it over, Godwin maybe gets more scoring opportunities. If he does turn it over, Godwin seems to thrive in trash time. As long as Jameis doesn't play bad enough to get pulled, I think Godwin is pretty safe.
  17. I have - Lonzo, Lowry, Morant, J Butler, DSJ, Oladipo* E Gordon F- Kawhi, Kristaps, Hachimura, Warren -Jokic, Robinson pls help. waivers- Ingram, Reddish, Dragic, Culver, Fournier, McGee
  18. -1 in our league for INT. 4 pt TD. He had 19.4 total
  19. I’d do this before he/she realizes how much they are fleecing themselves
  20. Everyone I named has enough rushes to qualify for leaderboards- so the better question is why wouldnt they be included. Go check nfl.com, espn.com, profootballreference and seeing who is leading the league in YPC. In the NFL 6.25 attempts per game qualify you for leaderboards (Jackson and Murray average higher). In my comment I'm sure to let the reader know that the 2 leaders are QB's. Im not here to cherry pick the stats- I give the whole truth. Funny how you say I had a "horrible" take meanwhile you didnt even attack my point that McCoy is the best performer in the backfield. You choose to attack my (accurate) sample lol. Good luck to you buddy.
  21. Ahem..... 2 losses in a row..... since Damien came back...... WAKE UP REID YOU CLOWN
  22. Am I in the ballpark with this trade offer? The other owner just lost Dissly and his only other TE is Hockenson. GIVE - H.Henry / Fitzgerald GET - Ker. Johnson MY TEAM QB - Watson - Bye Week 10 WR - K.Allen - Bye Week 12 WR - Boyd - Bye Week 9 RB - Chubb - Bye Week 7 RB - D.Johnson - Bye Week 12 TE - Kittle - Bye Week 4 W/R/T - Dev. Freeman - Bye Week 9 K - Crosby - Bye Week 11 DEF - Baltimore - Bye Week 8 BN - Fitzgerald - Bye Week 12 BN - Sutton - Bye Week 10 BN - AJ Green - Bye Week 9 BN - Penny - Bye Week 11 BN - Singletary - Bye Week 6 BN - H.Henry - Bye Week 12
  1. Load more activity