All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I hold Pivetta and move Didi for Donaldson.
  3. I would rather have Tatis, especially in a categories league even if it is OBP. I think you can find the guy in your league who dives into prospect hype the most and get a better player than Harper. If that does not work, I might even consider trading Trea if that gets you the best return.
  4. Pretty tough but I lean McKay because I trust the Rays to make winning moves more than I do the Marlins but these call ups are really hard to predict IMO.
  5. I would absolutely do this. Murph has a lot of upside in that lineup and in Coors while Mikolas is not really all that important to your pitching. Hard to imagine you get a better player with that waiver than Murphy
  6. Redraft Points League that favors pitching (and especially pitching wins), devalues steals, punishes Ks for hitters and rewards walks C- Grandal 1B: Rizzo 2B: (Empty) SS: Trevor Story 3B: Matt Chapman CINF: (Empty) MINF: Fernando Tatis Jr. OF: Hoskins, Yordan Alvarez, Eloy Jimenez, Meadows, Soto UTIL: Nelson Cruz IL: Judge SP: Verlander, Snell, Gerrit Cole, Nola, James Paxton, Flaherty, German Marquez, Pivetta, Lucchesi BN: Scooter Gennett, Didi Gregorius, Altuve, Glasnow, Taillon My two main players near the cut line are Didi and Pivetta. My add for Didi would probably be an outfielder or corner infielder. These are the top bats at those positions: Garrett Cooper, Donaldson, Ramon Laureano, Schwarber, Bryan Reynolds, Vogelbach, Jay Bruce, Aaron Hicks, CJ Cron, Kendrick and Matt Olson. My add for Pivetta would be another starter. The top ones available are: Pablo Lopez, Framber Valdez, Lance Lynn, Matz, Eflin, Kyle Gibson, Jordan Yamamoto, Merrill Kelly, Plesac, Trevor Williams and Logan Allen. Right now I am leaning towards dropping Didi for Donaldson due to his sound statcast metrics and upside in that lineup but am far from decided. On Pivetta I am even more unsure but right now am thinking I should give him one more start though my favorite potential adds are Matz, Gibson and Lynn. Thoughts? Drop a link and WHIR
  7. Anything is more realistic then that because Kuzma is starting. After signing a max to someone like Kemba there would be no money for either Beverly or Cousins. Lakers would only be able to re sign its own players to go above salary or draft players to go above and with no current draft picks it does not look great. I assume the Lakers will buy a few 2nd rounders off a team that has a abundant amount of them.
  8. As it says is it worth using my #1 on Murphy im all in this year to win and am currently in 1st Thinking of dropping Mikolas for Murphy gives me a backup bat for each position. Dropping Hicks to activate Springer when he returns. Assume the pitching will be okay without Mikolas 10 Team keep 6 league 13x11 H2H cats R H 1B 2b 3b HR RBI SB BB TB Avg OPS PA W L ERA whip IP CG K BB k/9 Sv+H QS C - McCann 1B - Goldschmidt 2B - Moustakas 3B - Arenado SS - Story IF - Bell OF - Yelich OF - S. Marte OF - Benintendi OF - D. Santana Util - Cruz Bench: Andrus, Hicks, Donaldson DL: Springer SP: Bauer, Grienke, Syndergaard, Paxton, Clevinger, Hill, Mikolas, Darvish RP: Chapman, Kimbrel, Pressly DL: Severino
  9. Yikes. More of the same. "Reyes (1-3) recorded nine strikeouts but also allowed six earned runs on 10 hits, three walks and a wild pitch over five innings in Triple-A Memphis' loss to Las Vegas on Tuesday."
  10. He’s πŸ‘€ are gonna be black & blue tomorrow...😏
  11. Depends on your roster and what you can get. But I would have to be completely blown away(top 5 WR and RB) by a trade offer to let him go.
  12. 5 homers the last two weeks. Statcast said he's hitting the ball well. He might not be dead yet.
  13. where is brock? hes gonna be pumped lol this guy gonna be a top 20 prospect by year end?
  14. Let's try that table again, formatted with the power of 1997: Player...............Draft pick Games/Yds Kick + Punt return Tyreek Hill..................5.11 16 / 1630 0 + 213 Alvin Kamara..............1.03 15 / 1592 126 + 82 Tyler Lockett...............5.02 16 / 1034 493 + 143 Tarik Cohen................5.07 16 / 1169 22 + 411 Kenyan Drake.............5.02 16 / 1012 213 + 0 Level 2: Dede Westbrook.........10.08 16 / 815 37 + 266 Curtis Samuel.............11.03 13 / 578 209 + 0 Level 3: Andre Roberts............#N/A 16 / 99 1174 + 324 Alex Erickson.............#N/A 16 / 189 1049 + 212 Cordarrelle Patterson...#N/A 15 / 475 663 + 0 Ryan Switzer................#N/A 16 / 274 607 + 252 Jakeem Grant..............#N/A 10 / 273 535 + 228 Level 4: . Corey Coleman..........#N/A 8 / 76 598 + 19 Corey Clement ..........#N/A 11 / 451 333 + 17 Isaiah McKenzie........#N/A 8 / 245 237 + 100 Dwayne Harris...........#N/A 15 / 52 663 + 281 DeAndre Carter..........#N/A 14 / 223 425 + 249 Tremon Smith............#N/A 14 / 0 886 + 0 Taysom Hill................#N/A 16 / 200 348 + 0
  15. Dyson has been nails all season. He'd be the best fit imo. Melancon sucks. However, Dyson should be dealt.
  16. Wow, hes reached the point where he has an awesome night and no one bats an eye... 4 for 4: 2 2B, HR, 3 RBIs, 3 runs, 2 BB
  17. Geez, he's been amazing lately and solely responsible for today's win. Not even starting but ends up going 3-5 with a walk, a game tying homer in the 13th and the game winning hit (would have been a double) later in the 17th. Lots of surprise stories out there this year and Kapler is shaping up to be one of the best ones...
  18. Today
  19. He's basically impossible not to cheer for, especially in relation to Antonio Brown. Yes. I root for the guy, and he even roasted me in 2017 for 193 yd and a TD in a match I thought I had all but locked up.
  20. Low A numbers are not that reliable because they are simply not facing good enough pitchers. When it comes to scouting the numbers its a sliding scale between age to level and base numbers. The lower the minor league level, more important age to level is, but less important what the raw numbers are. All we know is that Wander is an extremely advanced hitter for his age. Which speaks volumes for his future. He is going to have a very high chance of being special given how he's handling full season ball as an 18 year old. Specific hit tool grades where we are nit-picking between slight above average and extremely above average when they are still only facing fodder pitching? Meh.
  21. Topgun

Veto ethics

Yes, no doubt, and shame on him.
  22. You actually see this a little bit for guys that are hot.. I'm expecting the walks to come in bunches the next week or so.
  23. How many times is the Moose gonna get a hand injury!?!?!? I swear this is like the 4th time it's happened this year lol
  1. Load more activity