All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've owned Harden the last 3 years. I missed him this year but got Towns. Give me that reliability over the upside of AD any day.
  3. Fox owner not happy w first game and i could swing a trade sending ro co and oubre...they had good games and i'm high on oubre so i want some outside opinion...also i want to drop someone for nunn but idk if it's worth it...drop j.harris, ingles, or NAW
  4. lol no. Just no It's on game. He'll be fine
  5. no, levert has ample opportunity to produce and is proven
  6. Yeah I'm not high on T-Ross. White has the upside (I hate to admit since I'm a Satoransky owner).
  7. Can this usage keep up? Or was this due to Mitch Rob absent and the Spurs narrative? If so, is it crazy to drop Lamb for Morris?
  8. I have a yahoo opening in a long running 10 team h2h yahoo league. Free league, check out my post titled......Long running redraft league needs 1 13th year h2h 10 team yahoo league needs a replacement manager. I should have replaced this guy to start the year but i decided to cut him a chance. But I cannot tolerate inactivity, so he needs to be replaced. Almost every league I play is keeper or dynasty, but this one is a redraft so we start fresh every year. If interested please leave your contact info and a brief fantasy background.Thanks!
  9. Offended? Hardly. Just seemed pretty stupid and pointless. Not sure why you are so infatuated with this man's body. To each their own.
  10. For sure, thank you. If you were in my position right now, would you drop Levert for Washington? Just based on ROS outlook. Not sure if Levert can keep a 20/5/5 line but he is integrated into the nets offense very well.
  11. dropped terrence ross for this guy .. i was high on ross goin in, but bacon's upside seems too good to pass up.
  12. Well said. You gotta take a punt with players like this especially in the start of the season. Usually good rule of thumb for me is to just grab any starters and see how it plays out
  13. Don't panic guys. I had a bad day in owning Kemba AND Conley. But you have to trust in their proven history. One game is just one game. It's days like these where the smart owners take advantage of owners who feel like all of us Kemba owners. Don't fall for it.
  14. Check out my post titled... Long running redraft league needs 1 Free league! 13th year h2h 10 team yahoo league needs a replacement manager. I should have replaced this guy to start the year but i decided to cut him a chance. But I cannot tolerate inactivity, so he needs to be replaced. Almost every league I play is keeper or dynasty, but this one is a redraft so we start fresh every year. If interested please leave your contact info and a brief fantasy background.Thanks!
  15. Oooh got it. If Levert is still your worst player Id be okay with adding/dropping all throughout the season as I’m assuming there are tons of good players on the wire. Add/drop according to your weekly category needs.
  16. Well PJ, Williams, and Graham were all on heaters and combined to go 18-25 from deep. That obviously won't be the norm and had something to do with Bridges being less involved tonight.
  17. your sarcasm is cute, but tonight was an awful game for him.. i somehow doubt he's guna shoot 30% from the field and 63% from the ft line ROS tho.
  18. If you dont have a clear drop i agree but if you do then do the move. I sropped dwyane dedmond and his dumb 3pt 6rebound booty so even if nunn sucks i can stream that spot.
  19. The are a ton of different stats in hockey, including blocked shots, Faceoffs wins, plus minus, shots on net, hits ect
  20. *sigh* and I benched him for Mike fricken Conley! I guess everyone else would have done the same.
  21. LOL. Don't be so offended I said he's fat and that the back of his upper arms looked weird. The former is a known fact and the latter is also true, although I was joking bc that doesn't matter at all. Are you really gonna deny either of those two things? BTW, he had some weird s--- around his eyes too, not sure if that's just how he is or if he had some type of eczema/allergy or what. Whatever it was, it didn't affect his performance.
  22. Yeah it’s a very shallow league joined last min. I actually have Levert but was curious if pj had better upside with 3s and ft%
  23. Really shocked he didnt accumulate more assist tonight.. 🤔
  24. Wasn't able to watch the game but encouraging minutes. All starters got 30+, so stats will come. Can't really do much except ride it out when team mates are hot. I feel like it'll be hot potato in Charlotte. I don't think Cody Zeller will get more shots than Bridges on most nights, I don't see Zeller being healthy enough to play 30 minutes a night
  25. Dude is literally melting before our eyes. Hopefully his teammates and co. tells him to lay off of them family size Hungry Man microwave dinners lol.
  1. Load more activity