All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. PPR son, PPR. Hardly anyone plays standard these days but keep trying to rationalize McCoy being relevant in fantasy at all lol.
  3. Very small suggestion, for future posts! writing too much can sometimes be a turn off for people to help! I solid team, but I think could use small changes, I lien changing joe Harris Sexton for Prince and one of Mcgee and Deandre Im also open to changing ingles or Hayward If they suck to the other big you don’t pick out of mcgee or deandre
  4. Dude flashed some intriguing multi-cat production last year. RHJ and Demarre out of the way, so minutes should be there. What are folks' thoughts on this guy?
  5. Haha I picked up Washington, dropped for Tristan Thompson, dropped for Mo Bamba dropped for Matisse (in a span of 3 days) after his first preseason game. Then debated again whether I drop Kris Dunn for Thompson for a couple of hours, I come back and they were all scooped up 😭 Now I have this guy. Is he a Jordan Clarkson 2.0 who tends to get a little bit more assists? (I also couldn’t decide between Culver vs. NAW only to come to find out that Culver got picked up days after he got dropped)
  6. Seattle maybe because their TE went down and they are being aggressive to find a replacement. But highly doubt they are trading for a dude that getting paid top TE money. Houston? Well the last time a TE is a thing in Houston was at least 7 years ago. That was Owen Daniels. Cleveland is a contender? I don’t know what to say here. They are the Browns. Need I say more.
  7. TO talked a bunch of ish to everybody and anybody but he backed it up. Randy Moss talked a bunch of ish to everybody and anybody and his name became a part of speech “You’ve Got Mossed” Seriously though, this dude keeping on telling all the CBs that covered him that they are trash but yet they kept shutting him down. I have back him up for as long as I could but it is time to just “Shut Up and Catch the Ball”.
  8. If you need to fix Bullguard antivirus not working then for that it is advisable that the user gets the software reinstalled on the system with the help of the installer that can be downloaded from the Bullguard official website. If you need more information then ask for it from the team of trained and certified Bullguard experts.
  9. Anyone streaming him with Davante, Geronimo, and MVS out? Could have a big day.
  10. Gurley full participant today, am I missing something?
  11. Obviously Turner would also benefit and probably play more than 28min last season. Could be a win/win for a lot of players fantasywise
  12. Hey, thanks for your interest! We may go with just frontier.
  13. Why would he miss half the season? It’s just a couple weeks...
  14. Ok if nobody is going to say this, I will. I was so high on this kid. But he is looking more and more like a Blake Griffin 2.0.
  15. I think you'll be regretting that eventually.
  16. I’m in on this, he looked electric with the touches he had last week. With gurley and brown banged up I can see him getting touches. Incoming breaking a big run against Atlanta: Fired up!
  17. Last 3 games standard scoring: McCoy - 15, Smith - 16.1, Thompson - 11.8, Hynes - 11.9 Yup you're 100% right as always Dex...we all know who's really bs here on this thread but keep tryin' buddy.
  18. Today
  19. Hey, I'm commish of a 20 team yahoo 6th year keeper league that needs a few replacement managers for next season. It's a H2H league, category-based with no money involved. Rosters are simple: PG, SG, SF, PF, C, Util. No Bench. It's a unique but fun setup. Scoring categories are almost Yahoo standard: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO, DD. Keeper rules are the following: Each year, you can keep either 0, 1 or 2 players. If you keep 0, you retain all your picks. If you keep 1, you use your first rd pick for that. If you keep 2, you use your first and second rd pick for that. Keeper deadline was yesterday, I've assigned a keeper to each team (as noten by the K), but you could change that if you want to. Draft order is the reverse order of last years standings in each round. With that said, here are the available teams: Team 1: Jrue Holiday (K), Khris Middleton, Hassan Whiteside, Dewayne Dedmon, Thaddeus Young, Dennis Smith Jr.. Team 1 picks 6th overall in each round. Team 2: Jimmy Butler (K), Al Horford, Serge Ibaka, DJ Augustin, Taurean Prince, Klay Thompson. Team 2 picks 11th overall in each round. Please only apply if you'll stay active during the year and most importantly, if you're able to attend the draft, which is scheduled for Sunday, October 20th, 2 PM ET. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.
  20. Go Astros. https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups
  21. I have both and will be starting Jackson. It's a fair question though. A couple of the pundits have been talking about Allen's overall QB1 potential this week. Other pundits have Allen in the 7 to 10 range with Jackson top three. Allen blew up against Miami last year and they are worse this year. OTOH, the Baltimore/Seattle game has the potential to be a legit shootout whereas the Buffalo/Miami game may turn into an early rout. I think Jackson has the higher floor with Allen having slightly higher upside. However, jackson has been MUCH better than Allen so far this year, which is the tiebreak for me. Keep in mind also, Singletary is back this week. The Bills now have two legit RB's in addition to Allen for goal line TD runs.
  22. Been looking for a league like this. 1st time trying basketball but I'm a vet in baseball, hockey, and football. Active daily and want to stay long term. jeremy.gordon1 yahoo
  1. Load more activity